Egyptian Armed Forces

The SC

INT'L MOD
Feb 13, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
That's quite profound, my friend. I honestly don't think the zionist are in any way, shape or form interested in dragging Egypt into a war with them, regardless of their super duper alliance with the United States and the empowerment that alliance gives them. There is still a peace agreement that they must abide by. And while they've pushed the limits of that agreement with their recent incursion of the Philedelphi Corridor, it's still not at the level of an act of war, not even close TBPH.

And to be even more honest with you, it would be really difficult for any Egyptian leader (especially Sisi as you quite well know) to base any developmental aspirations on the occupation of Palestine. As harsh and as insensitive as that sounds, it's the reality and something any good leader would most certainly struggle with.

But I like how you brought it to the table. Certainly something to think about for sure.
The Israeli move on Rafah corridor is to show Egypt they they don't want the Palestinians to cross to Sinai..the major, major concern of Egypt..and a red line..

GoMig-21

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The Israeli move on Rafah corridor is to show Egypt they they don't want the Palestinians to cross to Sinai..the major, major concern of Egypt..and a red line..

yeah? That's an interesting perspective, bro. I know they were concerned about Egypt's reaction to that breach, but I never thought they would be so considerate lol. If anything, I think we all assumed pushing the Palestinians into Sinai was their ultimate wish.

BTW, CNN just reporting right this minute that Yahya Sinwar & Hamas have given the cease fire the middle finger and told the zionist that they currently have the upper hand and that the civilian death toll plays into Hamas' favor and they are winning the war.

Egypt & Qatar still pushing hard saying "more negotiations needed on ceasefire proposal."
So no end the killing in near sight for now.

GoMig-21

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
La,walakin er-rais yuridu 6 Rafale jadeed. And that's the weird thing. Just 6 more. Not even 12 or a squadron! Because they wanna buy F-35s!

In the end, I would have to give the edge to the F-35, no? As much as we love the Rafale and it is a BEAST of an aircraft and could put up a hell of a fight against an F-35, the latter when combined with a well-structured air asset network and the US & allies are also part of that network as the F-35 is sold as, is arguably a better overall choice, wouldn't you agree?

And purchase cost is not much different except cost per hour is double +, but well worth it if one can afford it IMO.

BTW, your Arabic is very "shamy," as in it's much closer to the Arabic dialect spoken in El Sham. Areas like Syria & Lebanon which is even different from classical Arabic spoken in Saudiya and GCC even amongst Libyans & Palestinians. You didn't learn that in Egypt when you were there, did you?

Foinikas

Elite Member
Aug 1, 2021
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
BTW, your Arabic is very "shamy," as in it's much closer to the Arabic dialect spoken in El Sham.
My teacher was Palestinian,but he used to say I sound (or speak fast)like a Libyan or Tunisian,if I remember correctly 😂

The SC

INT'L MOD
Feb 13, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Samson's nuclear plan! Egypt and Israel!

The SC

INT'L MOD
Feb 13, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
yeah? That's an interesting perspective, bro. I know they were concerned about Egypt's reaction to that breach, but I never thought they would be so considerate lol. If anything, I think we all assumed pushing the Palestinians into Sinai was their ultimate wish.

BTW, CNN just reporting right this minute that Yahya Sinwar & Hamas have given the cease fire the middle finger and told the zionist that they currently have the upper hand and that the civilian death toll plays into Hamas' favor and they are winning the war.

Egypt & Qatar still pushing hard saying "more negotiations needed on ceasefire proposal."
So no end the killing in near sight for now.
They weren't considerate..they were forced to.. because everyone saw they were pushing the Palestinians in that direction.. so might be pressure from the US on behalf of Egypt..

GoMig-21

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Check out those Russian helmets on these two EAF MiG-29M pilots, they look like bubble-head aliens.

1718417016562.png

@Parallel_Politics

Checking the AoA sensor vane.

GoMig-21

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Back in the mid-80's (I think), when the EAF was slated to get a huge batch of L-59Es and were training in Czechoslovakia. Naturally training and practicing has its unfortunate moments.

1718459350087.png

1718459367803.png

1718459390326.png

1718459404976.png

1718459527116.png

1718459550008.png

GoMig-21

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
And looking at those beautiful Arabic numerals for the aircraft's serial numbers reminded me of the first ever batch of F-16s that arrived in Egypt sometime in the summer of 1982 I think, was a brand new 4-ship of F-16Bs block 15. We were so excited we sent Abdallah immediately to hand paint the serial numbers on the jets right on the tarmac.

1718459835855.png

1718459857149.png

1718459873838.png

1718459899977.png

GoMig-21

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
According to the YouTube channel author:
Notice the "Wagon-Wheel Effect" on the propellers.

Jun 12, 2024 FLUGHAFEN ZÜRICH
Plane Spotting at Zurich Airport showing the Egypt Air Force CASA C 295M landing on runway 14 and started via runway 28. This aircraft is a very rare and special visitor at Zurich and came for the Ukraine Conference at Bürgenstock.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread