Five Chinese nationals killed in suicide bomb attack in Pakistan

I always wondered why Chinese don't get boots on ground in Pakistan. They have invested billions. Chinese are shrewd businessmen and I am completly baffled why they are not worried about their men and Investment.

They aren't stupid. Why send people to die fighting savages? Let the Pakistani's deal with their own mess.

Stop living in fools paradise these people even kill polio workers. These are regressive mentality people which Pakistan raised and Pakistan is still thinking they can be friends and used as strategic depth.

This can be cured by education. Pakistan education system is really lacking and you can see by its literacy rate.

TTP problem I think can be really solved along with security measures by pumping education money to Waziristan and other Pasthun areas, make education there affordable with good quality. Teach the kids there critical thinking rather than just memorizing

While for Balochistan I prefer that province to get more from their resources.

They aren't stupid. Why send people to die fighting savages? Let the Pakistani's deal with their own mess.
I am sure they will be able to contain the insurgency better than pakistan as their sole agenda is business and are not shackled by the various other factors that pakistanis have to deal with or consider when dealing with this insurgency.

what became of the special force raised by the Army for the defense of the Chinese only?

oh right, it became a parking spot for more Brigadiers and Colonels !

No ISIS or jihadist for Gaza

None for Kashmir

None for Burma

Jihad was for Syria and likes only

I always wondered why Chinese don't get boots on ground in Pakistan. They have invested billions. Chinese are shrewd businessmen and I am completly baffled why they are not worried about their me
every time Chinese people are attacked, we feel sad. Regarding Pakistan/Afghanistan, because they are next to our country, they are neighbors we can never move away from, and there is no fundamental conflict of interest with China. Their prosperity is good for China, and the strength of the United States is not because of one country, but because of the Western alliance. This is not a question about whether China can establish itself in Pakistan. But rather the problem of some forces not wanting us to stand firm, or some terrorist organizations willing to serve as tools
For example, let's take a look at the trade between Xin Jiang and Central Asia, which is very stable. With the addition of commercial exchanges between Xin Jiang and the eastern provinces, Xin Jiang has become increasingly prosperous in the northwest provinces of China

Last edited:
I am sure they will be able to contain the insurgency better than pakistan as their sole agenda is business and are not shackled by the various other factors that pakistanis have to deal with or consider when dealing with this insurgency.
Why would they care? If money is wasted, Pakistan foots the bill. Why would China commit to a decades long war on foreign soil? Who would pay the bill? And China has zero experience of dealing with insurgencies.

Why would they care? If money is wasted, Pakistan foots the bill. Why would China commit to a decades long war on foreign soil? Who would pay the bill? And China has zero experience of dealing with insurgencies.
China doesn't have zero experience. Xinjiang ring a bell?

Imran Khan and Faiz Hameed need to be court martialled and the evidence of them being in bed with the Taliban should be brought forward.

Go ahead and do it. Also Court martial those who allowed drone strikes on their
own Country. Also investigate why Muslim Khan and Ehsanullah Ehsan were
released.

Who was in bed with Americans when they done the Abbottabad raid?

This is only the beginning - everyone is about to have a field day blowing up things in Pakistan while the leadership(if anyone even cares for them anymore) is busy vacillating left and right.

Go ahead and do it. Also Court martial those who allowed drone strikes on their
own Country. Also investigate why Muslim Khan and Ehsanullah Ehsan were
released.

Who was in bed with Americans when they done the Abbottabad raid?
Who let OBL be in Abbotabad in the first place?

Shehr e jana mein ba’safa kaun hai?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back