Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Normally I don't engage in history debate but you keep peddling this so...

Jews? Americans were turning away Jewish refugees during/before WW II and Americans were still a Superpower then. And, not into at least 1967 then Americans particularly cared for Jews. Europeans have built America, yes, of which Jews are a very small part. And even the so-called Jewish contribution to America has a large part to do with promoting fellow Jews--hidden in plain sight!! And they do so while dragging America into eventual strategic failures in the Middle East and they are able to do so ONLY because the AIPAC has basically bought the US Congress.
you are right jews may have small part back then but you cant deny their constant hardwork to put themselves in the place where they are now. They are easily in the control of the superpower and they themselves are no less powerfull we have seen in the history strength respect strength and israel and usa tag team cant be dealt with whole of arab world and all the naive people who think america will not support israel are living in a dream world.
If whole world muslims can support muslims in gaza.
I think worlds largest jewish population country USA will definitely support israel over arab world so we should stop this topi drama of usa stopping caring for israel in near future.

Let's also not forget that the current IDF massacre against Palestinians is primarily an American brainchild. Immediately after the Hamas assault the Biden regime intervened and warned the Israelis not to act like a headless chicken. Initially, the Americans advised and devised a plan together with the Israelis before allowing the IDF to massacre Palestinian territories. There is a reason why the Biden administration continues to support the IDF with extremely offensive weapons. Even bypassing the Congress. It is because this massacre was designed and approved by the Biden regime. The Americans wholeheartedly support the massacre and continue to turn a blind eye to human rights atrocities.
When 80% of the Biden regime is Jewish what else would you expect.. disproportionate number of Jews in government.. especially state department. And now even CIA is run by Jews..
Until other groups demand and get equal rights and quota of gov positions do not expect anything positive from US.

US no longer is independent, it’s foreign policy is dictated from Tel Aviv..

Doesn't change the fact that AIPAC is not working for the American interests despite your repeated claims to the contrary.

But that is its declared aim: to influence US policies as they wish them to be. I cannot get upset if they play the game well, and Arabs do not. Complaining about them while refusing to do a better job yourself is a recipe for persistent failure, and it is not AIPAC's or USA's fault.

US no longer is independent, it’s foreign policy is dictated from Tel Aviv

Maybe it has to be acknowledged that Israel is now a super power and that would explain general reluctance to do anything to seriously disrupt the onslaught.

So what's your objection.
You are stating above that the US is pursuing its interests with its support.

This same support has led to everything you see, has made Gaza inhabitable, has kept the Gazans starved and away from aid.

Just like what Israeli officials have said they would do.

I had no idea that it's in usa interests to support the aspirations of the Israeli extreme right wing, in such circumstances.

What can I say about what you have an idea about or not. I can only describe how it is, without passing any judgements of my own, or color what I say by my own biases.

USA always pursues its national interests, just like every other country. The art is to make alignments in such interests wherever possible, that is all. Some do it better than others, obviously.

you are right jews may have small part back then but you cant deny their constant hardwork to put themselves in the place where they are now. They are easily in the control of the superpower and they themselves are no less powerfull we have seen in the history strength respect strength and israel and usa tag team cant be dealt with whole of arab world and all the naive people who think america will not support israel are living in a dream world.
If whole world muslims can support muslims in gaza.
I think worlds largest jewish population country USA will definitely support israel over arab world so we should stop this topi drama of usa stopping caring for israel in near future.

No 'Topi Drama' needed. Violence will be paid back by violence and violence will settle the Israel-Palestinian conflict, one way or another.

Please don't insult our intelligence by portraying tiny little babe in the woods Israel vs 'the whole Arab world'. Basically, it is the NATO/richest countries of the world against militias right now. There has never been a more unequal confrontation that has last so long in human history if you consider what the Gazans are up against.

As for the American support for Israel--the moment the American Primary elections don't get too influenced by AIPAC the support will start to drastically change. It is not an exaggeration to say that America is ZOG: Zionist Occupied Govt.

You seem too enamored with the early 1990s power of America--that's gone. I encourage you and others to watch the powerlessness of the US Navy even against the Houthis in this segment of the incomparable Larry C. Johnson video:

So what's your objection.
You are stating above that the US is pursuing its interests with its support.

This same support has led to everything you see, has made Gaza inhabitable, has kept the Gazans starved and away from aid.

Just like what Israeli officials have said they would do.

I had no idea that it's in usa interests to support the aspirations of the Israeli extreme right wing, in such circumstances.
What do you expect from Anglo savages man? Do you really expect these savages represented by @VCheng would come and apologize? Lol, they didn't apologize for liquefying thousands of Japanese citizens with hundreds of excuses. You have chosen the wrong wall to lean against.

What can I say about what you have an idea about or not. I can only describe how it is, without passing any judgements of my own, or color what I say by my own biases.

USA always pursues its national interests, just like every other country. The art is to make alignments in such interests wherever possible, that is all. Some do it better than others, obviously.

You have actually avoided any judgement on the actions, after denying there was any support, that's a statement in itself.

Also, countries are not always able to execute their own national interest and the interest of it's people, at times knowingly.

That's stating the obvious given the forum you are on.

Also, countries are not always able to execute their own national interest and the interest of it's people, at times knowingly.

But blaming others for their own inability to do so is simply dishonest and indeed counter-productive.

And you continue to make erroneous assumptions about what I have maintained consistently, and clearly. That I cannot do anything about, so I will leave that aside.

What do you expect from Anglo savages man? Do you really expect these savages represented by @VCheng would come and apologize? Lol, they didn't apologize for liquefying thousands of Japanese citizens with hundreds of excuses. You have chosen the wrong wall to lean against.

He should respond in this thread by the standard he holds others to in different threads.

But that is its declared aim: to influence US policies as they wish them to be. I cannot get upset if they play the game well, and Arabs do not. Complaining about them while refusing to do a better job yourself is a recipe for persistent failure, and it is not AIPAC's or USA's fault.

USA always pursues its national interests, just like every other country.

Bolded parts. Oh my, your contradictions are just as amusing as your Non Sequiturs!

Along with your other Words of Wisdom in the old PDF where you stated something like 'Wars are always lost on the negotiating tables'.
Really VCheng!??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back