Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Well, Israel cannot get everything it wants either. No one can. That is the complexity of the solution involved. There has to be give and take on all sides.
I agree with this statements except you choose to ignore that no one holds Israel accountable. Instead they supply them with weapons knowing they are being used to commit genocide and have blocked any resolutions condemning Israel.

This is the entire problem, we can choose to ignore reality but it will not change the facts on the ground.

A two state solution remains the only viable solution. The problem is how does one get to it?
I keep on saying this but honestly one state one rule PA and Hamas give up altogether refrain from all civilian control. It would drive the Israelis into a corner they want all of Palestine let them have it peacefully don’t fight just say F it here you go on a golden platter, Americans and Europeans can’t do anything the Israelis would either have to the negotiations or annex West Bank and Gaza, the only reason stopping that is weak willed leadership, sometime people think war is the only solution but truth you outsmart the oppressors by doing the opposite.

the mujahideen still after almost 90 days and equivalent of two nuclear bombs cannot even save 1 single hostage

how embarrassing but I guess not to embarrassing since Israelis have no shame

make it 900 days they still wont win

like cowards in frustration they will hit civilian and hospitals

I think the US Tax payers should be asking the question

where is their tax money going when $5 billion of aid and 220 cargo planes and 20 container ships to Israel still have not release a single hostage ?
How exactly will you define win??
You said even after 900 days israel wont win let me ask you one thing do you think gaza will be left after 900 days with the intensity the war is going on??
And saving hostages is never a priority for israel genocide is thats why they are going full force against palestine. It was the plan of nethanyu to let hamas attack it was a false flag operation and hostages are meant to be a martyr it was a plan of israel from the start everybody is talking about it now days.

And I still stand by every word I posted there. Now please let us remain on topic, and I assure you that I am not it.
Well at this point regardless, really... why or what else could you really do... Vietnam remains a communist state... theirs and US dead won't come back. Iraqi government (the one considered legitimate) passed a law to expel US presence, of course unable to compel and US maintains an illegitimate presence in Syria. Afghan war finally lost and Taliban rule now fully established, unhindered and unobstructed. Unlike their former presence and continued civil war against Northern Alliance. Leaving Pakistan, Euro stands... but this explanation I'm sure was needless.

Yes, why indeed? Could it be because biases lead people only in the direction that they want to go, regardless of anything other considerations?
Yes, why indeed would even Jews themselves be so vociferously and vocaly admant against this injustice. Why all the rest of the world stands unanimous. If not for the empire and a certain minority, regardless of popular opinion, cannot sway the power brokers or those manning the corridors of power... then yes, call me biased.

Just like that? Do you want to take the first step, and if so, what do you want me to actually do?
Hmm... our collective inability, right?
No one is asking you to do what you cannot... but does one opinion sway you more than the other... all you have to do is say the right thing and prove me wrong... and I'll gladly accept!

Last edited:
Please do explain why one should concentrate on US culpability only and ignore all the rest of the equally involved players?

Let me try.

1. Egypt => US supplies it economic aid and military equipment. It can destroy Egypt's economy with one stroke of Biden's pen.

2. Jordan => US supplies it economic aid and military equipment. It can destroy Jordan's economy with one stroke of Biden's pen.

3. Gulf puppets like UAE and Bahrain - Protected by massive US bases and their economy can be destroyed also by the stroke of Biden's pen.

You see they are only getting into line with their leader the US for security and economic well-being. Where US leads then those dependent on it for security and economic well-being are forced to follow.

Last edited:
I agree with this statements except you choose to ignore that no one holds Israel accountable. Instead they supply them with weapons knowing they are being used to commit genocide and have blocked any resolutions condemning Israel.

This is the entire problem, we can choose to ignore reality but it will not change the facts on the ground.

It is not what I choose to ignore, but it is only that I look at ALL aspects of the issue, and not just one.

I said equally INVOLVED players. The players are not equal, but equally INVOLVED. Get it?
One is fighting to exist while the other is fighting to evict and occupy. Palestinians are only involved because Israel wants to occupy and steal their land.

Israelis have been desperately wanting to repeat the 'Munich' or the 'Raid on Entebbe' glorious achievements or the bombing of Osirak...
You know, the Spielbergs in America have put Israelis so much on the pedestal! But the fact is that the last conclusive Israeli victory was in 1967--I bet most of the forum members were not even born then!!

But Israelis now afraid of fighting even militias in Gaza and Lebanon at the same time. They are cowards. COWARDS! And their vassal state in America is still hesitant about a full blown war against another militia in Yemen.

it reminds me of the "Elite" Israeli sniper killed in Gaza

he had over 200 kills

he was killed and sent to hell in Gaza by the Mujahideen

the only reason? because it was the first time in his life someone had ever fired back at him

these guys rely on one thing and one thing only, their policy of scaring Arabs by showing the strength through deterrence

this is why I have so much respect for Russia and Putin

Putin went to war with 63 nations for protecting the Russian people in Donbas against NATO and US and pretty much the entire Western hemisphere

and yet 2.2 billion Muslims cant do it for Palestine

How exactly will you define win??
You said even after 900 days israel wont win let me ask you one thing do you think gaza will be left after 900 days with the intensity the war is going on??
And saving hostages is never a priority for israel genocide is thats why they are going full force against palestine. It was the plan of nethanyu to let hamas attack it was a false flag operation and hostages are meant to be a martyr it was a plan of israel from the start everybody is talking about it now days.

the only thing Hamas need to do is survive to win

Israel cannot win this not now not in 900 days

It is not what I choose to ignore, but it is only that I look at ALL aspects of the issue, and not just one.
And the main aspect from the get go is the Israeli leaders are not shy about calling for ethnic cleansing and occupation of more Palestinian lands. This is the root cause of the problem.

A two state solution remains the only viable solution. The problem is how does one get to it?

By US the as Israels foremost protector, telling Israel to abide by Oslo agreement. If Israel refuse to apply, then sanction Israel like it sanctioned North Korea, Iran etc.

SUMMARY of all resistance operationsin Gaza on 31 December against IOF

Al-Qassam Brigades:

• Shelled gatherings of IOF forces in Khan Yunis city, south of Gaza, with mortars.
  • In a joint-operation with the Mujahideen Brigades, they targeted an IOF Apache helicopter, south of the Zaitoun neighborhood, with a SAM-7 anti-aircraft missile.
  • Targeted special Zionist forces, east of Tuffah neighborhood, with improvised explosive devices (IEDs) and engaged in clashes using machine guns.
  • Used "Sho'ath" explosives and Yassin-105s to target 5 military vehicles in the Zaitoun and Daraj areas.
  • Targeted a D9-bulldozer, north of Khan Yunis, south of Gaza.
  • Shelled military vehicles & soldiers north of Khan Yunis with mortars.
  • Downed a reconnaissance drone Skylark-2, while it was carrying an intelligence mission, in Beit Lahia, north of Gaza.

Al-Quds Brigades:

• Shelled military concentrations with a barrage of mortars, in the Tal al-Hawa area, southwest of Gaza.
  • Detonated a booby-trapped opening of a tunnel upon the entry of IOF soldiers in the Shujaiya neighborhood, east of Gaza, resulting in at least 1 killed and 1 injured.
  • Succesfully sniped an IOF soldier in the Tuffah neighborhood in Gaza.
  • Shelled military concentrations & a command and control center, southeast of Al-Zaitoun neighborhood, with a rocket barrage & heavy mortars.

Nasser Salah al-Din Brigades:

• Targeted a Zionist infantry force, east of the al-Bureij camp with 2 RPGs, causing direct injuries.

Martyr Omar Al-Qassem forces:

• Detonated a highly explosive device against a zionist tank, north of Al-Katiba area in Khan Younis, confirming that it was a direct hit.
  • Shelled a gathering of IOF military vehicles on the 10th Street axis, south of the Gaza Governorate, and they were directly hit.

Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades:

• Clashed with IOF forces, in the eastern axis of Al-Tuffah, with barrages of bullets and RPGs.
  • Shelled military gatherings in the axis in Al-Tuffah neighborhood with heavy-caliber mortars.

Mujahideen Brigades:

• Targeted an IOF military speedboat, in the sea, west of Gaza City, with a Sa’ir missile (with video).
  • Shelled military gatherings of soldiers and vehicles with mortars, northwest of Al-Shati’ area in Gaza City.
  • Shelled military gatherings of soldiers and vehicles with mortars and short-range rockets, southeast of Al-Zaytoun and southwest of Tal Al-Hawa in the areas.
  • Seized various types of weapons from IOF forces.
NOTE: Does not include artillery and rocket attacks on Zionist positions in Occupied Palestine

The US imposes it as a condition of its continued support to the protection of Israel. It’s the best way to end Iranian influence in the region and effectively work towards the end of that regime, while ending the distraction that pulls the US away from focusing on outcompeting China.

And the main aspect from the get go is the Israeli leaders are not shy about calling for ethnic cleansing and occupation of more Palestinian lands. This is the root cause of the problem.

Just because they say so does not mean they will be allowed to do ethnic cleansing.

I keep on saying this but honestly one state one rule PA and Hamas give up altogether refrain from all civilian control. It would drive the Israelis into a corner they want all of Palestine let them have it peacefully don’t fight just say F it here you go on a golden platter, Americans and Europeans can’t do anything the Israelis would either have to the negotiations or annex West Bank and Gaza, the only reason stopping that is weak willed leadership, sometime people think war is the only solution but truth you outsmart the oppressors by doing the opposite.

The so-called 'Non Violent' approach would never work. Israelis are not fools and they and the Palestinians know each other quite well--all too well, in fact. Israelis know the demographics and they'd factor in that to carefully craft a solution where Palestinians would be polishing Israeli boots for generations living as subjugated people. I think that's exactly what Likud's Charter implies and even the more moderate Rabin said something like 'I will give Palestinians less than a State'.

There are only two ways the Israeli behavior can change: Some decades down the road, the younger Israelis begin to realize the racial superiority concept was wrong or there is a strategic defeat of Israel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back