Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

I can say with a fair degree of confidence that most guerilla forces 'win' by merely surviving.
In case of Israel, the mere survival of Hezbollah, the Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza is a huge strategic problem. Why so? Because another October 7 can be repeated and thanks to the cursed Israeli geography and it's relative unwillingless to take a lot of casualties, even October 7 like events become 'strategic' in nature. You know what: Israelis are already terrified of some 'digging' going on it the West Bank in fear of another October 7??

In contrast, countries like India and Pakistan have seen a lot internal violence/terrorism since the early 1990s but they can 'absorb' such violence due to the large population, large land area, and indeed due to the ability to 'take it on the chin' attitude. All Indians and Pakistanis know that!!!
Ohh so you also believe events like october 7 are a masterstroke of hamas and will provide victory . But what about the cost of this hamas victory which will be paid by normal civilians of gaza??

it reminds me of the "Elite" Israeli sniper killed in Gaza

he had over 200 kills

he was killed and sent to hell in Gaza by the Mujahideen

the only reason? because it was the first time in his life someone had ever fired back at him

these guys rely on one thing and one thing only, their policy of scaring Arabs by showing the strength through deterrence

this is why I have so much respect for Russia and Putin

Putin went to war with 63 nations for protecting the Russian people in Donbas against NATO and US and pretty much the entire Western hemisphere

and yet 2.2 billion Muslims cant do it for Palestine
The so-called 'Non Violent' approach would never work. Israelis are not fools and they and the Palestinians know each other quite well--all too well, in fact. Israelis know the demographics and they'd factor in that to carefully craft a solution where Palestinians would be polishing Israeli boots for generations living as subjugated people. I think that's exactly what Likud's Charter implies and even the more moderate Rabin said something like 'I will give Palestinians less than a State'.

There are only two ways the Israeli behavior can change: Some decades down the road, the younger Israelis begin to realize the racial superiority concept was wrong or there is a strategic defeat of Israel.
Well that’s your opinion it hasn’t been tried peaceful resistance by putting the Israelis on greatest defensive of their history would be Palestinians say here you go and that’s my opinion but right now greed and self righteousness is here to stay.

SO according to you all this innocent deaths are fine then if the end goal is only to save hamas from extinction??
No wonder isreal is not caring for civilians.

The PALESTINIANS and Arabs have become the majority across Gaza, Israel and the west bank

After the nakba in 1948, this is the first time the Arabs outnumber the Jews

The average age of the Palestinians is 19
The average age of the Jews in Israel is 43, across the world it's 49

You do the maths, the PALESTINIANS have a massive demographic advantage,, it's why the Jews were so desperate to ETHNICALLY CLEANSE the Palestinians

But Palestinians are Muslims and they will soak up the pressure whilst the Jews make themselves hated , the populations will increase

Resistance isn't easy and it is costly

Palestinians are not Hindus that they will be conquered for a thousand years and just wait for history to change

Friends please kindly avoid using profanities. Thank you for your understanding.

I can say with a fair degree of confidence that most guerilla forces 'win' by merely surviving.

This was from Henry Kissinger, who was certainly a class above anyone around now , as below.

The conventional army loses if it does not win. The guerrilla wins if he does not lose.

Lol as i said earlier no matter how much you try to twist it worlds largest jew population USA is an indespensible ally of israel and america will fight for israel no matter what. Whatever you want to believe it or not just like muslims support palestine america will always stand with israel jews will help jews its so simple.
dare i say they will even throw out the palestine supporters from america in near future if the war continues.
so its futile to think america wont support jews rather why is muslim world not taking a concrete action against israel??

This conflict is not over buddy!! I don't know how old you are but I watched the 2006 Hezbollah-Israel conflict closely and then too all the destruction in Lebanon was highlighted in the media but the eventual outcome was downplayed: Hezbollah won by merely surviving. Israelis have dared not bomb the Beirut Airport despite months of the Hezbollah unprovoked shelling of Israel. Why??? Why?!!! Israelis used to bomb the Beirut Airport first thing when Hezbollah fired even a firecracker to Israel!!!

As for the American support to Israel--it was never like this before 1967--and it is like this only after the early 1990s fall of the Soviet Union and the mass migration of the Soviet Jews to Israel. Once the Primaries elections in America are figured out by the Muslims/Arabs coalition working with the Progressives, the young voters, the visual minorities, then Israel is T.O.A.S.T even with the AIPAC support. Speaking of which, it is still about 10 months for the Muslim/Arab coalition to figure out election strategy.

Ohh so you also believe events like october 7 are a masterstroke of hamas and will provide victory . But what about the cost of this hamas victory which will be paid by normal civilians of gaza??

It is hilarious you should say such a thing. Wasn't Israeli goal to defeat Hamas? Why should normal civilians be paying the price if Israel is going to go after Hamas? 🤔

PS. I will be keeping a close eye on you. You are getting annoying. Spammer ka bacha.

It is hilarious you should say such a thing. Wasn't Israeli goal to defeat Hamas? Why should normal civilians be paying the price if Israel is going to go after Hamas? 🤔

PS. I will be keeping a close eye on you. You are getting annoying.
You haven’t noticed his same is spammer 🤦‍♂️ it’s best to ignore and not reply to him.

I have noticed a lot of things including his name. Hence the notice.
If you see someone breaching forum rules or trolling/posting o/t comments please report. Thank you for helping to keep the forum clean for everyone.

Just because they say so does not mean they will be allowed to do ethnic cleansing.
I beg to differ when over 21,000 people have been unalived mostly women and children. Over 9000 of which are children. Over 70 percent of Gazans are now homeless. The facts on the ground shows the opposite of what you are saying because they are already doing it on the ground.

This was from Henry Kissinger, who was certainly a class above anyone around now , as below.
The conventional army loses if it does not win. The guerrilla wins if he does not lose.

Thanks for the info.
Yes, Kissinger, hated by many, was certainly a man with a brain. Look at what we have now in the US govt? Only the CIA Director Burns is the 'adult in the room'. What a pathetic situation in a Superpower's power setup!!
PS. I was actually shocked that the CIA guy Larry C. Johnson in his interview yesterday said that Trump will make a deal to end the conflict between Israel-Palestinians. I didn't expect that because Trump is so openly for-Israel. But then Trump is Trump!!! VOTE TRUMP GUYS/GALS!! Can't be any worse than these hypocrites Dems!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back