Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Wherever Muslims have gone in the world, it has ended in terrorism and killings, their is something wrong with the Muslims

One terrorist attack is terrible

But 100 terrorist attacks in every country you turn up in, and a war on terror where they try to bomb you man, what have been doing that annoys people this much?
And we can see with our own eyes the news behaviour in Israel
The control of Western universities through liberals

Eventually people wake up and want revenge on the Muslims, wherever they go

Just as braindead as your antisemitic spiel. Allah stands with the Jews, and protects them, Inshallah, against the evil Hamas

Muslims are two billion and growing bruv,, their are multiple Muslim countries

It you love these Jews so much then freaking take them

Most pogroms against the Jews was by white Europeans, the holocaust was by the white Europeans

Comparatively the Jews found peace in the Muslim world from turkey to Morocco

And they inflict this cruelty upon millions of PALESTINIANS????

Take them,, take them to Italy, they are hated and reviled in the middle east and they need to go

Muslims are two billion and growing bruv,, their are multiple Muslim countries

It you love these Jews so much then freaking take them

Most pogroms against the Jews was by white Europeans, the holocaust was by the white Europeans

Comparatively the Jews found peace in the Muslim world from turkey to Morocco

And they inflict this cruelty upon millions of PALESTINIANS????

Take them,, take them to Italy, they are hated and reviled in the middle east and they need to go
Jews are in their home country in Israel and will remain there. You have no say in where they go

I am glad your taxes go to fund Israel

Maybe you are the dumb who sees everyone dumb.
More like I think you all are racist against Jews, and you specifically against Muslims, as is common in India. In the West, we have left these petty prejudices behind, but some of our imports seem to be bringing it here

These last few pages need real tidying up. Sometimes odd what is allowed and what is not by the mods

how can orphans who make weapons in their basement defeat a united Western alliance lead by the United Stases ?

Palestinians resistance number no more than few hundred fighters and after 80 days and equivalent of two nuclear bombs still are beating Israeli in close combat

after getting $5 billion in aid, 224 cargos flights and 20 container ships Israel still hasn't rescued a single hostage

this means one thing

this is a miracle and there is divine intervention

God is with the Palestinians, they are not firing rockets God is firing the rockets which is why they never miss

Satan vs God and God wins Satan never wins

because God does not support the killing of 20,000 children

this is good vs evil and the chosen people of God will win this

Gods help is with the Palestinian's

how can orphans who make weapons in their basement defeat a united Western alliance lead by the United Stases ?

Palestinians resistance number no more than few hundred fighters and after 80 days and equivalent of two nuclear bombs still are beating Israeli in close combat

after getting $5 billion in aid, 224 cargos flights and 20 container ships Israel still hasn't rescued a single hostage

this means one thing

this is a miracle and there is divine intervention

God is with the Palestinians, they are not firing rockets God is firing the rockets which is why they never miss

Satan vs God and God wins Satan never wins

because God does not support the killing of 20,000 children

this is good vs evil and the chosen people of God will win this

Gods help is with the Palestinian's
I am sorry, but by numbers, there are 8k Hamas fighters dead to what 400 or 500 IDF losses? That is one third of their fighter numbers. They are not winning.

What you can say is that Israel has not got the swift decisive victory they were hoping for.

Jews are in their home country in Israel and will remain there. You have no say in where they go

I am glad your taxes go to fund Israel

These people are not middle Eastern, they declared a state upon millions of existing people

The PALESTINIANS are now once again the majority across the land, the Palestinians are also much younger and hold a democratic advantage that will only get worse for the Jews

The Jews actions and refusing to give justice and freedom to millions of Palestinians has them hated

Hated as much as Europeans hated Jews

Remaining in a region which detests them is pointless

I don't want to question mod actions, but what he was saying shows he has no respect for any Muslim, I do not see how he can even contribute outside this thread with that mindset.
Just contribute on topic and all is well. Mods will stick to rules and delete crap.
Dont quote trolls - just report them as they too will get deleted.....

These people are not middle Eastern, they declared a state upon millions of existing people

The PALESTINIANS are now once again the majority across the land, the Palestinians are also much younger and hold a democratic advantage that will only get worse for the Jews

The Jews actions and refusing to give justice and freedom to millions of Palestinians has them hated

Hated as much as Europeans hated Jews

Remaining in a region which detests them is pointless
Israel is a safe space for all Jews and will remain so, regardless of threats. They do not need to vacate. As for democratic advantage, Arab Israelis are part of the IDF.

Actually, if you see my post, it was your post, I just replaced Jews with Muslims and murderers with terrorists..... I wanted to show your post was idiotic generalisation that could be done with Muslims as well.

I deleted that post you quoted. It was off-topic anyway and is just deflected from the topic.

I deleted that post you quoted. It was off-topic anyway and is just deflected from the topic.
My personal view on this conflict is simple, Hamas was idiotic on the 7th of October. Their situation is sad, tragic even, but they have no chance of winning a conflict and should not have started a new one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back