Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

The other side would have a better chance at freedom and independence because the sheer pressure of reality, sanctions, risk of conflict z diplomatic pressure across the world would be too great for Israel

The United states has ensured that this conflict goes on by a one sided deluded support for a apartheid state

So you do not see anything as the problem on the other side to this conflict? If one side has outside support, why doesn't the other side work effectively to change that situation? Isn't that how things work in geopolitics?

So you do not see anything as the problem on the other side to this conflict? If one side has outside support, why doesn't the other side work effectively to change that situation? Isn't that how things work in geopolitics?

That's a gradual process,, but the U.S is the preeminent power of our time

It's a process to convince people across the world grow regional strength and increase pressure

The worldwide Muslim diaspora like never before has been able to counter Jew and U.S propaganda like never before

Regional countries like never before have been able to create weapons of real threat

Combine that with the PALESTINIAN population and you can see the pressure on Israel

It's essential that we stop regional connection and trade with Israel and increase pressure on Arab regimes

That's a gradual process,, but the U.S is the preeminent power of our time

It's a process to convince people across the world grow regional strength and increase pressure

The worldwide Muslim diaspora like never before has been able to counter Jew and U.S propaganda like never before

Regional countries like never before have been able to create weapons of real threat

Combine that with the PALESTINIAN population and you can see the pressure on Israel

It's essential that we stop regional connection and trade with Israel and increase pressure on Arab regimes

I would agree with that approach rather than direct confrontation, but perhaps you will also notice the very slow progress along these lines over the last half century or so. That is what should be concentrated upon, IMO.

And don't forget China as a rising great power who could help in this role of outside support.

What does it mean? Support to Israel ending/lessening? I don't think so at this point. But a day is not far off when even the US Congress realize that vital American strategic interests in the Middle East will be compromised in case of regional war which only Israel desires.

USA already is trying to limit any wider regional war, is it not?

after getting $5 billion in aid, 224 cargos flights and 20 container ships Israel still hasn't rescued a single hostage
My take is Israeli leaders are not really interested very much in the hostages. They will be willing to sacrifice them if they can somehow reduce or get rid of the Palestinian population in Gaza. This IMO is the primary objective right now.

Should anyone be neutral or judgement free about the erasure of life from gaza, openly declared and pre mediated by Israel.
Ofcourse there are value judgements to be made.

Of course there are not only value judgements to be made but also there is no moral equivalence: What the Gazans did on October 7 was an act of desperation in the face of the rapidly rising Israeli Settlement activities in the West Bank AND continuing insults to Palestinians, including Holy Places in the West Bank.
Some have rightly compared October 7 with the Jewish prison uprising against the NAZIS in concentration camps even though, like the Gazans, they too had no real chance of victory.

I will not engage with those who try to appear 'Oh So Neutral' or 'politically correct' and fail to see the real reasons Gazans did what they did!

It is not, but I imagine the saner voices will prevail in stopping a wider conflict.
As if they previously have, or as if current support for all this can be described as sane.

You don't know what brought down the old site. Please refrain from commenting on issues you have no knowledge.
I think quite a a few times it was brought up to tone down the rhetoric because it was a large reason the previous site went down with all of this infighting but by all means let be quiet for you or just politely ignore you.

Of course there are not only value judgements to be made but also there is no moral equivalence: What the Gazans did on October 7 was an act of desperation in the face of the rapidly rising Israeli Settlement activities in the West Bank AND continuing insults to Palestinians, including Holy Places in the West Bank.
Some have rightly compared October 7 with the Jewish prison uprising against the NAZIS in concentration camps even though, like the Gazans, they too had no real chance of victory.

I will not engage with those who try to appear 'Oh So Neutral' or 'politically correct' and fail to see the real reasons Gazans did what they did!

Neutrality or finding complexity are just weasel words in my opinion.

As if they previously have, or as if current support for all this can be described as sane.

Well, the conflict has remained low intensity with only periodic flareups, so I would say the prevention of wider regional wars has been quite successful overall. Sanity does prevail in the end.

Neutrality or finding complexity are just weasel words in my opinion.

Correct.
If you put yourself in the Palestinians' shoes you'd realize they don't have any option left to achieve a dignified life as sovereign people except to violently resists. I try not to go into historic debates as time for that is long gone and also because I know that Israelis never ever had any intention of giving more than a Bantustan!!
Violent resistance is the only way forward!! BTW, this conflict is not over a by long shot!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back