Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Pakistani neo liberal still worship the Zionist Western lies about human rights and Democrat???

Last edited:
Davey, Davey! Your protests of "innocence" will not be heard. Please do not think that you are a real human being to them. You are "white", they think. Probably they didn't watch Davey Crockett on TV in the 1950's, but they still suspect he was a white settler racist colonialist, as are you bearing his name. No. You will get no absolution here on the PDF. Most of them are the very definition of racists. They see the world as "white" and "people of color".
Its white supremist Zionists like you who see the world as "White" and People of "colour". We don't think you are "White" ( Pink like a piggy) and we do not think of our selves as "People of colour". Its ok though go ahead and play "Victim". We all know how "white people" have been "oppressed" through out the world!!!

Great job people for contributing in debunking Israeli lies. Now it's become widely accepted fact that Israel made up many lies. Much credit goes to Lucas Gage and Sam Parker for Senate for debunking the 40 beheaded babies hoax and pressuring media to revoke their lies.

Have you heard any politician in the so-called Muslim nations speak like this with emotion?... No. We are a dead people. A treasonous people. A Munafiq people. A coward people.

We are surrounded by Munafiq amongst us! Curse them to hell.
Yes but not in Sunni countries for some reason!

Much credit goes to Lucas Gage and Sam Parker for Senate for debunking the 40 beheaded babies hoax and pressuring media to revoke their lies.

So my Christian Zionist WASP friend brought up 'the 40 beheaded babies' lie to me some months ago. I said I have not seen any evidence on that. He said even the UN is now saying that. I said, the same UN which the Israelis and you don't find acceptable and is now credible all of a sudden??!! We had a heated exchange--well, it was HIM who unleashed tirade on me, which I had posted here (or in the old PDF). We have never spoken about this conflict since then.

So my Christian Zionist WASP friend brought up 'the 40 beheaded babies' lie to me some months ago. I said I have not seen any evidence on that. He said even the UN is now saying that. I said, the same UN which the Israelis and you don't find acceptable and is now credible all of a sudden??!! We had a heated exchange--well, it was HIM who unleashed tirade on me, which I had posted here (or in the old PDF). We have never spoken about this conflict since then.

So how old is this dude?

Is he the stereotypical over 60 old white hardcore racist?

Last edited:
It is not hard to notice that 'the Anglos' who are distant/island nations like America, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and the UK are the one who cheer for wars in Europe the most? These countries have some seas/oceans separating them from the mayhem in Eurasia and so can more afford the mayhem.
Imagine if America was a country smack in the middle of Europe like Germany is?!! I bet the strategic posture would be different.
But Europeans are too much spineless to see the ploy and keep paying the price and Europe may burn again in Third World War while The Anglos watch and make $$ yet again from a distance!
This is a post especially for @BHAN85 and other continental Europeans.
but keep in mind that the most aggressive states against Russia inside NATO are Eastern states who are near to Russia.

It's not the same a sovereign state (like USA) than a puppet state fully corrupted and bribed, and under hate emotions due to historic reasons against Russia (Baltics states, Poland, Ukraine, and so on).

Cold reasons are applied to sovereign states like USA (and China, Russia)
Emotions, lies and nonsenses are applied to corrupt vassals states (most of NATO).

USA is only that smart actor making mayhem far from their land, since Obama administration. UK is a island too, but ICBMs dont understand islands, USA has several anti-ICBM shields, UK does not.

I think American Jewish Elite took over USA power after Lehman bros bankrupt and 2008 crisis until now.

Bush son administration made mayhem in Venezuela coup attempt 2002. Bush father did Panama military invasion. That was when angloamerican ruled the USA.

Now, in my opinion, everything in USA big decisions smell to Jewish American elite: cold rational decisions for the best and for the worst. Even with Trump administration.

It's too much to guess, but my opinion is: Since 911 attacks and Bush son administration something changed in how USA high power works, USA state is not in the hands of POTUS anymore. And POTUS is just a symbolic figure without real power, like the King in another states.

So how old is this dude?

Is he the stereotypical over 60 old white hardcore racist?

Late 60s.
Yes, he has said racist things about other races to me like 'The Asians study so much to succeed in life because their brains are slower'. I think he was referring to the East Asians.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back