Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Oh, I know why you are gloating, whether you are a Fatahist or an Arab Zionist

Because the resistor reminds you of your lack of manhood, religion, importance, and presence in life,,,

That's why you took on the role of hypocrites (those who shiver in the city)

Religion is simple, try to get closer to your Lord.

But manhood is difficult and there is no solution, even in pharmacies

An absolute asshole this member of the forum.
He’s just as disgusting as these Zionist Nazis. I wouldn’t even want to be in the same room as something so rotten and filthy. He takes great joy in watching innocent Palestinians die as he blames Hamas completely ignoring the crimes of this occupation entity for the past 75 years.

Resistance to occupation by an illegal settler colonialism is a right for every people. A colonizer and criminal state can never claim “defense” as they build more illegal settlements , steal more lands, demolish homes, kill with impunity, destruction of economy, restricting of movement, arresting children and people without cause, etc

An absolute asshole this member of the forum.
I don’t know why he’s still a member of this forum considering he’s out here whitewashing Israel’s crimes/genocide. Also ignoring the crimes of this criminal state for the past 76 years.

I would have to take a shower if I were ever in the same room as something so sleazy and filthy.

after killing 15,000 children you say great news? for 4 pigs who were rescued ? it will take another 200 years to get the rest of the pigs and by that time all the pigs will be dead and killed by IDF toast bacon

you see this is why the World hats you, this is why the World celebrates 7th October

this is why Hitler existed and this is why you will face defeat

after killing 15,000 children you say great news? for 4 pigs who were rescued ? it will take another 200 years to get the rest of the pigs and by that time all the pigs will be dead and killed by IDF toast bacon

you see this is why the World hats you, this is why the World celebrates 7th October

this is why Hitler existed and this is why you will face defeat

It's incredible they can't see how this will play out for the Jews and even the U.S

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back