Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Really?

These disagree with your claim that Hamas are thee defender of Palestine:

Elderly Gazan woman accuses Hamas of stealing aid in rare criticism​

Hamas using Palestinians as 'human shields' against IDF​

Gazans Speaking Out Against Hamas​

Jihad is the only way to save Palestine....

Unfortunately the Arab and Muslim world is in a coma. No telling when they will wake up. Worst part is that many Arab leaders are complicit in this. The only thing that makes me happy is their fate in judgment day when they answer for this.

God bless our martyrs, we have failed you.
As long as the elite has dollars and keeps them in American banks, they will not want to lose them, so they will not allow anything to be done against America. The Americans are not fools - they understood it perfectly well. The dollar rules the world. But that's for now,

All.of Gaza is a refugee camp, where do you want to hold them? On a mountain top prison or something
That is a non sensical argument not based on facts.
Regardless I will further argument, take it to its logical conclusion.

If you claim, entire Gaza is a refugees camp and terrorists are allowed to keep hostages anywhere in Gaza.

By that logic entire Gaza is a terrorist camp too. And Israeli should be allowed to treat it as such?

If it were other way around, I would argue the same.
No you wouldn't. You'd say Palestinians are terrorists.
One of the most significant rules of war is, you do use your own civillians as human shields.
Sorry, but that defense doesn't work. It's why the ICJ and UN implicated Israel for war crimes. And why nations submitted a case for genocide against Israel. You can't deliberately target civilians and place blame on others.

If you're deliberately bombarding entire residential blocks, you're deliberately trying to maximize civilian casualties. There's no human shields of any kind.

Israel uses human shields quite literally, however.
And if you do, you should not cry about collateral damage.
Look Hindu guy. Go back to Indian forum. Because we respect you too much. And I'm going to get you banned if you can't stop behaving like a dirty person full of hate and justifications for murder.

Just received a confirmation my Quran is in the mail.

A victim of good old fashioned white ex piggy beating me yesterday. Bonded out this morning.

My index finger accidentally touched his chest while he was punching me in the face.

Filled out an affidavit to have the ex piggy charged. Not holding my breath.

This is the kind of white supremacy that gets all of us, even a white older gentleman like me.

Ex piggy is respected at the local church. I am now more serious in taking up Islam.

Asked an elder if I could join in on tomorrow's protest for Palestine. He told me not to, telling me someone will likely shoot me.

America the free, hu-rah! s/
I'm sorry for what you had to go through. I hope you make a quick recovery!!!

No you wouldn't. You'd say Palestinians are terrorists.

Sorry, but that defense doesn't work. It's why the ICJ and UN implicated Israel for war crimes. And why nations submitted a case for genocide against Israel. You can't deliberately target civilians and place blame on others.

If you're deliberately bombarding entire residential blocks, you're deliberately trying to maximize civilian casualties. There's no human shields of any kind.

Israel uses human shields quite literally, however.

Look Hindu guy. Go back to Indian forum. Because we respect you too much. And I'm going to get you banned if you can't stop behaving like a dirty person full of hate and justifications for murder.
Try to counter my argument with logic, if you can. Nonsensesical threats have no effect on me.

Neither am I with Israel(because of their atrocities), nor am I with Palestinians (as they have brought this war up on themselves).

However I will keep pointing out the "obvious" to either side.

• Haha
Reactions: MLK
Try to counter my argument with logic, if you can. Nonsensesical threats have no effect on me.

Neither am I with Israel(because of their atrocities), nor am I with Palestinians (as they have brought this war up on themselves).

However I will keep pointing out the "obvious" to either side.
Clearly you're Hindu and I'm Muslim Arab so I'm not logical but you are. Ha ha ha. Despite you glossing over fact UN, ICJ, and world nations, did not buy your 'logic' and it your 'logic' which is same 'logic' employed for Israel's defense didn't cut it and Israel was implicated for committing war crimes.

Really?

These disagree with your claim that Hamas are thee defender of Palestine:

Elderly Gazan woman accuses Hamas of stealing aid in rare criticism​

Hamas using Palestinians as 'human shields' against IDF​

Gazans Speaking Out Against Hamas​

Some people who think Hamas are "freedom fighters" and the "resistance of the Palestinian people",should stop with their delusions. Hamas are a selfish,dictatorship-loving,radical,hardcore islamist group. They don't care about the Palestinian people. The more dead,the more "martyrs" they will have to portray for their cause. You see some losing 3-4 kids and they use that as propaganda. They want to free Palestine their own way and if they have to take the entire Gaza with them,they will do it.

Anyone who had a different opinion or didn't like Hamas,was swiftly dealt with even before the war.

Take a look at Sinwar,you'll see an evil person. Read about his life,you'll see the guy is fanatic.

Check the long list of Hamas attacks from the '80s to the late 2000s. Attacks against buses,cafes,restaurants,discos, markets,train stations. I mean...how evil and dishonorable can someone be to attack a school bus? A SCHOOL BUS?

You've got people here going like "OOOH evil Jews oooh Zionists you kill children,you bomb the children,look at those white settler occupiers how they kill Palestinian children!" and at the same time,if you tell them "back in the 80s and 2000s Hamas killed children,teenagers,babies and random people",they will go like "so what,they are settlers,they are not people,they are occupiers,they are not human,they are...." etc. etc.

Screenshot 2023-10-25 at 23-38-24 Invasion of the Body Snatchers (12_12) Movie CLIP - The Scre...jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back