Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

I've been seriously wondering about this since yesterday morning and the news of the 4 hostages. Why were they rescued alive? There's a lot to dissect in that regards, especially at the cost of 200 slaughtered & butchered women & children. Doesn't make sense. I thought Hamas would be prepared for such a scenario, and never allow a rescue of hostages that are not only alive, but well. A bit strange, to say the least.
It is understandable, they also suffer casualties and their command and control system is often disrupted by enemy activities and by that some gaps probably opened but first and foremost mistake is that they did not put prisoners in unreachable tunnels for the enemy, keeping them among general population probably caused some inteligence leaks too, anyway i am pretty sure they will correct and adjust this part of warfare now.

Amazing work by IDF. I hope the IDF succeeds in rescuing the remaining hostages and that we can finally bring this to a close.

The only thing I agree with you in your comment is bringing this to a close. Other than that, I hope they get shredded like my son's leaf shredding machine he has for his landscaping business.

If they can kill 200 women & children without a single indifference to humanity as they have killed 36,000+ in the same manner in just the last 8 months not counting the hundreds of thousands since 1948, then I hope they suffer the worst imaginable pain a human (or demon in this case) can endure. I hope they feel every single available pain from the emotional to the physical that these poor Palestinians are enduring. Tit for tat, baby.

Strong reports coming in that the Israeli 'special forces' who were in the garb of aid workers to launch the hostage rescue mission gunned down women and children in cold blood, who realised it wasn't aid but an Israeli military mission after running up on them. That explains the large civilian death toll.
And they think Palestinians will not be wary if not reject non-local aid workers. This is undermining their stated goal of trying to replace Hamas, as the governing authority. Obviously it’s the Israelis that are don’t care about that outcome but for the US it will become an issue.

Israelis use this tactic a lot, such as the raid on a hospital.

Israel is trying to get the US to get Muslim troops from Muslim majority countries to police Gaza, but we can see that will likely not go well.

Btw, has the use of Indian weapons been confirmed in Gaza?

This is one of the most evident things about the orange baboon. If anyone thinks this donkey is any better than the current donkey, they're sadly mistaken. He is WORSE.

Who posted the X post of that blonde broad who's a billionaire and a dual US/zionist citizen who made the largest contributions to the baboon's 2016 campaign? I think it was @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE a few pages back similar to this post and she's one of those despicable "huge supporters" of that criminal state and especially encouraged the capitalization of Jerusalem with the tens of millions of $ she pumped into his 2016 run. And what did we see happen? Why does anyone think the orange convicted felon made the decision (which wasn't even his in the first place) to "declare" Jerusalem as Israel's capital? You think this clown has an ounce of historical knowledge or any semblance of the history of that precious city? lmmaaaooooo the dude couldn't even find it on a map if it hit him square in the face. Nothing but a jackboot thug of the worse kind and things will get worse, believe me. This is probably the main reason Shaytanyahu is extending the genocide, waiting for the orange monkey to get into office. A much better alternative to the current one.

And they think Palestinians will not be wary if not reject non-local aid workers. This is undermining their stated goal of trying to replace Hamas, as the governing authority. Obviously it’s the Israelis that are don’t care about that outcome but for the US it will become an issue.

Israelis use this tactic a lot, such as the raid on a hospital.

Israel is trying to get the US to get Muslim troops from Muslim majority countries to police Gaza, but we can see that will likely not go well.

Btw, has the use of Indian weapons been confirmed in Gaza?
Having said this though, if hostages start dying the next time these kinds of raids happen again, it maybe the only way to prevent such raids that also involve killing hundreds of Palestinians to get to the prisoners. It’s a sad reality that this is the kind of calculation that other situations have shown.

Just think the bashing this poor guy is going to get in the senate and from every grease pocket direction now that he innocently and nonchalantly just happened to mention something he probably thought was just goofy, funny and stuff and never anticipated would grow the legs it has lool. Poor fella, he might want to take an extended vacation to Antartica or somewhere difficult to reach for a while.

Like I said, this is what these raid will lead to. But I suspect Netanyahu is trying to remove the hostages as part of the calculation. He doesn’t care if they all die, as long as that gives him Carte Blanche to do whatever he wants. There are less then 150 days til the US election, and should Trump win, Netanyahu knows he won’t even get rhetorical pushback.

Btw, the female Israeli hostage rescued was an active IDF soldier at the time of capture, if I’m not mistaken. So her good treatment as a prisoner of war is to the credit of her captors. But when that treatment isn’t respected by the international community as the captors following the rules of war, and the option for a prisoner swap is extinguished, it will lead to more back and forth captures/executions and this conflict spilling over, into a 1970s-esque situation. Again, something Israel wouldn’t mind, but does the US want a destabilized Middle East distracting them from dealing with China.

Last edited:
because Hamas are true Muslims and accordingly to Islam is it forbidden to kill prisoner of War

even if they know IDF is coming they will martyr themselves but never kill the hostages

they wont give up on Jannah in their last stand

for them hereafter is first

Allah will give them the victory Inshallah
Please don't bring Islam into it. Muslims are far from Islam to talk about Islam. I'm don't with anyone telling me about Islam ain't nobody following Islam or showing thankfulness to God. Palestinians are fighting for survival and it's permitted to try the Israeli soldiers and give them death penalty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back