Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

because Hamas are true Muslims and accordingly to Islam is it forbidden to kill prisoner of War

even if they know IDF is coming they will martyr themselves but never kill the hostages
Don't be so darn sure about this,buddy...you might be surprised.

Don't be so darn sure about this,buddy...you might be surprised.
You really are a Hamas hater. But not surprisingly pleased with Israel executing thousands of Palestinian civilians and torturing them to death in jails. There would be nothing controversial about death penalty for captured IDF terrorists. Wouldn't even come close to what IDF has done.

It's more your intent is that it will force end of war by forcing Israel to negotiate about day after and not about temporary pauses. That's why it bothers you.

Sources: The number of soldiers killed in the process of liberating the prisoners was 6 soldiers and an officer
7 wounded, among the wounded were American soldiers.

I honestly don't think Americans were physically involved in the operation. They obviously contributed with logistics, maybe even intel although not sure why they would need to, but there's no way they were part of the military operation.

The US is waaaaaaaaay too smart to have its soldiers walk out holding the hostages for all cameras to see and snap photos of them, in whatever gear or scenario imaginable. They would avoid that in every sense.

The idiot zionist on the other hand, absolutely. With all the shameless TikTok videos they're parading themselves in and complete lack of the basic military disciplines, those traits are never part of any US military enterprise, especially one where they're complicity in providing all the weapons has backlashed on it from practically the entire world over. The US military is too experienced & professional to allow a silly lack of judgement like that to happen, hence I don't believe it. Like I said, logistically yes, but not militarily. Just my opinion.

You really are a Hamas hater.
Hamas is a terrorist organisation.

But not surprisingly pleased with Israel executing thousands of Palestinian civilians and torturing them to death in jails
When did you see me being "pleased" with something like this? Stop drawing idiotic conclusions.

It's more your intent is that it will force end of war by forcing Israel to negotiate about day after and not about temporary pauses.
What? That doesn't even make sense.

When did you see me being "pleased" with something like this? Stop drawing idiotic conclusions.

What? That doesn't even make sense.
Ha ha ha, you're a coward hiding behind a fake identity which was already exposed by various members. A Hamas hater. That has no qualms with anything Israel has done. Never saw any real outrage over Israeli war crimes. Saying I don't like what Israel's doing isn't outrage. Especially proportional to amount of war crimes, terrorist acts, and acts of genocide they've committed.

Why don't you share your actual identity and background and stop being afraid to do so. Already lost respect for you for that.

Strong reports coming in that the Israeli 'special forces' who were in the garb of aid workers to launch the hostage rescue mission gunned down women and children in cold blood, who realised it wasn't aid but an Israeli military mission after running up on them. That explains the large civilian death toll.

The Americans aided the Israelis.

This is 'terrorism' to people like Fonikas, lol. Striking back at Israeli army which is genociding your people is 'terrorism'. Israeli soldiers that kill and rape Palestinians, suddenly turn into innocent civilians and 40 dead babies. Sorry Fonikia, lying doesn't make it true.

Ha ha ha, you're a coward hiding behind a fake identity which was already exposed by various members.
Here we go again....what am I? Indian? Pakistani? Shia from Iran? American? Jew from Greece? Jew from Israel?

A Hamas hater.
Every sane person should despise Hamas as a terrorist organisation.

That has no qualms with anything Israel has done. Never saw any real outrage over Israeli war crimes.
Then you probably missed a lot of posts here and some 10-15 years of my life talking against them.

Especially proportional to amount of war crimes, terrorist acts, and acts of genocide they've committed.
Why? To impress YOU? Why don't you denounce Hamas and their despicable crimes of more than 25 years?

Why don't you share your actual identity and background and stop being afraid to do so.
Because I don't have to. The Admins can see my IP and if @Waz or @RescueRanger have an e-mail or telegram I wouldn't have a problem showing them my passport.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back