Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Munafiqs keep getting exposed for those who can see.

Turks should learn from the Persians and do firework show that achieves nothing but provides wank material for self mutilators.

The Israeli military has detained thousands of Palestinians in the Gaza Strip. Ex-prisoners, whistleblowers and human rights activists report beatings, torture and amputations in the detention camps.

A doctor who also served in the hospital ward and subsequently complained to state authorities about the conditions there described amputations in Sde Teiman as "routine.” More than half of the patients were treated due to injuries sustained from the zip ties.
~
@eIsQengiz
What is happening to you right now is a test from Almighty Allah. When Allah loves someone, He tests them, so show them Allah's love.
~
Trying to hold onto this. Been four days since my beating and incarceration. Just took pictures of my two wrists this morning, still black and blue from the metal handcuffs, the jailers put on tight and backwards while in jail.

Granted, what I went through is nowhere near what the thousands of imprisoned Palestinians are going through - it's the same Zionist mentality.

I have about 45 days before the crooked Judge will likely throw me in jail again, trying to make arrangements to save what I can for when the crooked judge can no longer rule over me, and move on.

Someone from Tulsa told me I need to get out of Nowata and come to Tulsa, her church will help me. When she found out I am not a Christian, now crickets.

What is the best way to approach the Muslim community in Tulsa?

The Jewish guy that runs the Visegrad twitter page, went to harass random Arabs in the streets then makes up a story about getting 'beat up' by them, which didn't happen. This is how desperate Jews are getting to try coerce Europe into militarily and financially supporting Israel. Using EU taxpayers money. They want free money from Europe like the US and still want more WW2 reparations. Which nobody else but Jews get.

Israeli terrorists are now trying to instigate pogroms of Palestinians in the West Bank. Unprovoked. They are attacking everyone in the West Bank and going to attempt to genocide the Palestinians there because they see they got away with their actions in Gaza. And want to completely colonize Palestine. There is no Hamas in the West Bank. Instead, the Palestinian Authority which is allied to Israel and gave up all their weapons for peace. Peace the people of Palestine never got.

There is no space inside of Gaza hospitals. Israel has destroyed the majority of the hospitals by literally bombing them. Intending to maximize Palestinian casualties and suffering by preventing them from being able to get treatment. The good people of the world will not forget this and will show Israel and the Jewish lobby who's boss.

I just thought about it. There's a deliberate strategy to shift focus from Palestine to Gaza, and eventually to just Rafah. This gradual process aims to make people forget about Palestine altogether. We have some fools following this strategy without knowing what are the consequences..
I completely disagree. You really think a single title on an internet forum has that much power?

You're overthinking things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back