Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Please read the report for yourself. It shows that BOTH Hamas and Israel committed war crimes. BOTH sides. Not one or the other.

But one is a resistance organisation, the other is an colonial apartheid occupational state

They are not the same

Hamas exists purely because of the occupation

Israels brutal occupation does not exist because of Hamas,
If Hamas exists or not Israeli apartheid and brutality will continue

We can't equate desperate resistance to willing occupation

this is exactly what I have been talking about

like the Lancet 3 they have started using dual drone attacks

one that films and one that attacks

brilliant work Hezbollah

this war has brought Hezbollah 10 years forward in terms of technology

I am sure soon Hezbollah will start doing targeted killings using drones on IDF commanders

all the while the aftermath will also be filmed

Please read the report for yourself. It shows that BOTH Hamas and Israel committed war crimes. BOTH sides. Not one or the other.

no the crimes differ in scale and scope

the occupier is enforcing a occupation while killing 100,000 people in Palestine

Hamas is fighting a occupation and killed 1,200 (1000 killed by IDF and 200 killed by Hamas were IDF soldiers )

two completely different scenarios

fighting a occupation is legal under international law and armed resistance against a foreign occupation is also legal under international law for the intention of self rule and governance

this is exactly what I have been talking about

like the Lancet 3 they have started using dual drone attacks

one that films and one that attacks

brilliant work Hezbollah

this war has brought Hezbollah 10 years forward in terms of technology

I am sure soon Hezbollah will start doing targeted killings using drones on IDF commanders

all the while the aftermath will also be filmed

Hezbollah is demonstrating capability and the Zionists terrorists are now fully aware of just some of the capability that Hezbollah has.

They must be terrified of what they are not aware of that Hezbollah can unleash if it comes to an escalation.

BREAKING: In an unusual break from the typical line, the israeli spokesman stated today, "It must be said frankly: we cannot return all the captives through military operational means."

As pressure mounts on the zionist entity's leadership on all sides due to their failure to achieve their stated goals, prominent zionist journalists have also broken from the usual script.

Israeli journalist Hallel Biton Rosen wrote a personal message after speaking to IOF officers in Rafah: "8 months and 8 days I have been covering the damned war. More than once I have heard from senior officers, some very senior, criticism of the conduct of decision-makers in the political and security echelons - what I heard tonight is completely different. It is a major crisis of trust, real anger, and frustration."

Before publishing the true feelings of the israeli officers, he stated: "It is time to bring the truth to light. Whoever thinks there is an operation in Rafah is wrong. As for those who know that there is not and briefs that there is, they are lying."

As for what the officers themselves said, it is a mix of exasperation, admission of failure, disillusionment, desperation, resentment, and deep distrust.

What did the senior officers say? "We have no more children left for intermediate situations. The cost of indecision is too high for us. The lack of leadership hurts us too much."

"The bluff of conquering Rafah is not working. On the other hand, there aren't enough munitions and not enough engineering tools...It's really unclear what the forces on the ground are doing right now.

"An officer outraged at the little humanitarian aid getting into Gaza said of the people of Gaza: "They are not breaking and we are dying!"

"They are deceiving the public when statements are released saying that we have advanced in another neighborhood and another area, these few more meters are a joke – the Rafah Brigade [of Al-Qassam] is still standing on its feet.

"252 days have passed since Al-Aqsa Flood launched, and Yahya Sinwar's promise has been fulfilled: "We will make Netanyahu curse the day that his mother gave birth to him." In light of these revelations, it is evident that the crisis afflicting the IOF is not only logistical, but also one of trust and leadership, impacting not only the military, but also the crumbling zionist society.

GQJYbbCW4AAEDDx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back