Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

your take is plausible but I do not agree: I think this was likely an assassination attempt. they do not need an excuse to commit such massacres, which they do on a daily basis anyway. and we saw a similar (actually much larger) massacre when they rescued four prisoners (who were living in great conditions compared to the torture camps Israel holds 20,000+ Palestinians in).

Trust me it's absolutely not a assassination. They're employing terrorism against civilians to try getting them to reach a point of one of the two:

1.) Beg world to take them out of Gaza

2.) Ignite civil strife by attacking Hamas symbols and government infrastructure

Trust me it's absolutely not a assassination. They're employing terrorism against civilians to try getting them to reach a point of one of the two:

1.) Beg world to take them out of Gaza

2.) Ignite civil strife by attacking Hamas symbols and government infrastructure
I have to respectfully agree to disagree here. Committing massacres and destroying infrastructure is the IDF SOP.

I think it is more likely they want a 'big win' to sell the ceasefire deal to the public. So far they haven't had a really big 'win' in terms of rescuing any prisoners (they killed more than they rescued) or locating the top Hamas leaders in Gaza (Sinwar and Deif being the big two). The ceasefire deal is close but Netanyahu is still opposed. Assassinating a top Hamas leader like Deif who they haven't been able to catch for many years might be a good moment for Netanyahu to sell the deal to Israelis.

Hamas calls on all Resistance factions to intervene. And also calls for worldwide demonstrations against the genocide in Gaza:

Urgent | Hamas: We call on all resistance brigades to mobilize in a general mobilization in victory for Gaza and in loyalty to the pure blood of the martyrs.

I have to respectfully agree to disagree here. Committing massacres and destroying infrastructure is the IDF SOP.

I think it is more likely they want a 'big win' to sell the ceasefire deal to the public. So far they haven't had a really big 'win' in terms of rescuing any prisoners (they killed more than they rescued) or locating the top Hamas leaders in Gaza (Sinwar and Deif being the big two). The ceasefire deal is close but Netanyahu is still opposed. Assassinating a top Hamas leader like Deif who they haven't been able to catch for many years might be a good moment for Netanyahu to sell the deal to Israelis.
I respect your view and can see the theory. But you underestimate the will by the Israeli facists to try ethnically cleansing Gaza in the long run. Which is why they want to drag this genocide on.

Summary of Israel's genocide in Gaza

-Within one week after 7 Oct, Israel dropped on Gaza more bombs than the US dropped on Afghanistan in a year.
-By 29 Oct 2023, Save the Children declared that the number of children killed in Gaza is more than those killed globally since 2019.
-On 10 November, the World Health Organization stated that a “child is killed on average every 10 minutes in the Gaza Strip.”
-By the end of November 2023 it was clear that the rate of civilian deaths in Gaza is higher than all other conflicts in the twentieth century.
-After three months of Israeli attacks it was clear that “Gaza is one of the most intense civilian punishment campaigns in history”.
-By mid December, both Oxfam and HRW said that Israel has imposed a policy of starvation on Gaza.
-Doctors who entered Gaza said that it is not a "normal war" but an annihilation.
-It is clear now that Israel dropped on Gaza twice more than both the Germans and the Allies dropped on London, Hamburg, and Dresden - combined. Twice.

Genocidal intent? Read South Africa's 100+ pages' submission to UNSC on 29 May.

9 months of barbarism and terror. 9 months of complicity. 9 months of silence and hypocrisy.

UAE deports student who shouted "Free Palestine" at university graduation ceremony, praised by Zionists!

The student who disregarded the order and yelled “Free Palestine!” on stage ultimately found himself in police custody prior to his deportation, according to NYU’s chapter of the American Association of University Professors, which supports free speech and academic freedom efforts.

The university “has been unable to protect students, staff and faculty from being taken into custody and interrogated at government security offices and has failed to prevent the deportation of one academic staff member and a graduate student,” a statement from the organization alleged.

~

Muslims need to boycott that university. Over 80% of students are non UAE. This university can easily be shut down with a boycott.

Last edited:
This guy loves the luxury lifestyle of being a Prime Minister. He has unnecessary daily security meetings. Israel has no long term strategy in Gaza. Illegal settlements will not be tolerated in Gaza. And unlike in West Bank, they will be targeted. Egypt closed the door on a attempted 're-migration' of Palestinians as Netanyahu calls it. Hamas has immense popular support in the region which complicates efforts to try to conduct regime change in Gaza.

Some will try arguing Netanyahu wants Hamas severely weakened but still in power to cause a deadlock in negotiations. Problem with such people is they don't understand reality. I lived in Gaza when it was run by the Palestinian Authority. Just like West Bank, at the time it was occupied by Israeli forces. And there were settlers and settlements far south of Gaza. It's simply a dynamic of power and ability to get away with it. Hamas disappearing is not going to change the power dynamic. Israel won't allow a Palestinian state to exist as it needs and wants resources/land of Palestinians and cannot achieve economic growth without them. They want to continue growing their population too. Let's hope people stop being easily duped by these weak arguments.

Channel 13 Hebrew:
At 18:30, Prime Minister Netanyahu will hold an assessment of the situation in Kirya in Tel Aviv.

This forbidden killing, which has not stopped for nine months, is justified internationally and provides the Israelis with 500-pound missiles.

This oppressed people, since the founding of Israel, defends their right, existence and honor, and is killed and displaced.

It is time for these massacres to stop. It is time for all human beings to stop the killer and the killing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back