Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Oddly only Saudi Arabia is sticking to sectarian rhetoric. Both against other Sunnis and Shias.

Saudi Arabia will be sidelined entirely if it does not reverse these reckless policies quickly.
Saudi Arabia is overreaching with sectarian rhetoric and incitement using its official state media institutions, like Al-Arabiya and Al-Hadth, to portray this genocide on Gaza like some kind of wider war on other Sunnis (Muslims brotherhood and whomever else they demonize) and Iran.

While going on path of secularization and yet acting as a religious authority on other Muslims. Smearing Muslims from North Africa, to Levant, to Asia.

Not to mention many of them don't see very 'Arabian peninsula' to me. As many migrated out to North Africa and Al-Shaam areas. Including my family which is I have a good chunk of Arabian peninsula DNA in me. They need to stop acting as authority over Arabs and Muslims. As that is not what we represent.

Saudi Arabia is fully on board with the ongoing genocide taking place in Palestine. It's there for everyone to see in this digital world. Yet, the Muslims around the world are lining up to go to Hajj/Ummrah - lining the pockets of these Zionists and selfishly concerned about their own Akhira. This opinion may not popular here, but as individual we need to open our eyes and concentrate, in whatever capacity we can, to prevent this genocide. One way of doing it is to perhaps boycott hajj/ummrah for time being whilst it's in hands of the illegal occupiers. I will not be surprised if Zewish blood runs in the family of Saud. When will Muslims wake up and see the reality for it is?
I have been floating the Idea of boycotting Umrah and Hajj in my circles, and telling Saudis that the Non Arab Muslims will take back Makkah and Madinah.... I don't know if there is going to be any impact but atleast my heart feels light.

Israeli's commit yet another deliberate massacre of civilians in Gaza, out of genocidal blood lust.

If Saudis and Jordanians and Egyptians don't get onboard to stop this. They will become a target and receiving end of attacks just as Israel will be if this develops into a wider regional war. There is no room for neutrality here. Even worse, running a media campaign on behalf of Israel.

they attacked fuel storages and electricity plants/substations, causing the huge fires we see. note they didn't attack military targets.

you act like there isn't a total blockade against them ...

nonetheless, Ansarallah already has Taer-2 SAMs. but which air defence do you think can reliably destroy Israeli F-35s from stand-off range ?
That's why I said Iran. Saying that Iran cares about sanctions when they send Shahed to the most sanctioned country in the world which is Russia doesn't make much sense.

Furthermore, SAMs are deterrent components as well. The goal is never to create anti-access because that is impossible, but to mitigate air attacks.

That's why I said Iran. Saying that Iran cares about sanctions when they send Shahed to the most sanctioned country in the world which is Russia doesn't make much sense.

Furthermore, SAMs are deterrent components as well. The goal is never to create anti-access because that is impossible, but to mitigate air attacks.
I didn't talk about sanctions. I talked about a blockade. these are two different things. a blockade makes it practically difficult to send any weapons we want to Yemen.

F-35s can release their weapons at stand off ranges that only long range, large air defence systems can target. but you can't exactly smuggle a Bavar 373 battery into Yemen

Bahrain enters into security agreement with USA

Bahraini National Security Advisor Nasser bin Hamad Al Khalifa:

Under the new agreement with the United States, any external aggression against Bahrain will mean a meeting at the highest levels between Washington and Manama to provide defensive measures.

Prominent Omani Cleric:

We were surprised by the brutal Zionist aggression against the brotherly Yemen because of his position in supporting the truth in the occupied territories. All Muslims must support their brothers and support them. It is an aggression against everyone.We ask God to shower the martyrs with His mercy and place them in His spacious paradise.

The Israeli army committed a heinous massacre against my family members who were displaced inside barracks in the Abasan Al-Kabira area, east of Khan Yunis.Israel killed children and tore them to pieces while they slept, and killed entire families and erased them from the civil registry.A large number of martyrs and wounded members of the family.

Bahrain enters into security agreement with USA

Bahraini National Security Advisor Nasser bin Hamad Al Khalifa:

Under the new agreement with the United States, any external aggression against Bahrain will mean a meeting at the highest levels between Washington and Manama to provide defensive measures.

What a stupid country, with a stupid leadership, and a stupid people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back