Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Surah Al Maida " O Muslims, do not seek help from Jews and Christians....."
So , in order to justify that stance , you need to make Takfir on Saddam " no? . Also, I am pretty sure you would accuse Arabs in ww1 for the betrayal of the Ottomans, do you realise that Arabs can say the same thing.

Past does not interest me but now and future.

No-one here needs history lessons.

Let’s be on honest on Egypt front

If anyone can sort Israel it’s Egypt

I mean they could seriously stop Israel

Massive nation with a lot of weapons

If only Egypt stood forward Israel would never do what it’s doing

I don’t even think USA would want a Egyptian attack
Egypt is a game changer if it changed its posture. They are miss managed with bad leaders and in economic turmoil. If you look across the world all large muslim nations are in economic turmoil with crappy leaders, Indonesia could be the exception.

Secretary-General of Hezbollah, Hassan Nasrallah: The resistance’s response to the attack on Dahiya and the assassination of Fouad Shukr is a settled matter. The enemy and those behind the enemy must inevitably wait for our coming response, and there is no discussion or debate. We have days, nights, and the battlefield between us.

Past does not interest me but now and future.

No-one here needs history lessons.
You don't want history lessons, then why did you write about Iran 80s ? In order to excuse them????? That's not history or maybe because you're Very Very Big Muslim then it is , your nonsense must be interpreted differently?
There's absolutely nothing Islamic about you, it is just your ego. It is crystal clear.
You don't give a damn about Palestinians, all of this is about you.
You see Jake Shields is well known pro Palestinian Twitter account, which often makes anti Israel polls , which are always one sided.
But yesterday, he asked " Is this Algerian boxer who is man in women competition, man or women?"
The result was 51 to 49.
Of course, the pride and keep up appearance must be kept. Then , the same Muslims and you are one of them will watch that charlatan Muhammad Hijab talking about musculanity and depravity of the Western Liberalism?
Haha, what a hypocrisy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back