Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Al-Qassam Brigades: Our fighters are now engaged in fierce battles from zero distance with the Israeli enemy forces and vehicles that are trying to advance towards the “Zalata” area, east of the city of Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip.

Someone posted a video of a guided missile targeting an Israeli vehicle in Gaza. If only the Gazans can have them in significant numbers along with anti aircraft missiles then the battle in Gaza will change dramatically.

Basically, we do what we have to do and we don't care.....

Not only Israeli paranoia and arrogance is astronomical level but also their delusions: Today saw an article on an Israeli site that Israel has reestablished its deterrence by killing the Hezbollah commander in Beirut and Haniyeh in Tehran. The reality is totally opposite. WOW!

Not only Israeli paranoia and arrogance is astronomical level but also their delusions: Today saw an article on an Israeli site that Israel has reestablished its deterrence by killing the Hezbollah commander in Beirut and Haniyeh in Tehran. The reality is totally opposite. WOW!

You seen whats happening in the UK and Ireland?

You seen whats happening in the UK and Ireland?

Except for the Israeli concerns about 'far left' Labour Party coming to power in UK, I am not aware of anything else?

Except for the Israeli concerns about 'far left' Labour Party coming to power in UK, I am not aware of anything else?

I was going on about it weeks ago, that there will be riots, there will be provocations, there will be tension, for one main reason... Related to the me

To your point about paranoia, what hysterical people do is insist you believe in their hysteria...

I was going on about it weeks ago, that there will be riots, there will be provocations, there will be tension, for one main reason... Related to the me

To your point about paranoia, what hysterical people do is insist you believe in their hysteria...

I saw some headlines about riots in the UK but didn't follow them. I don't follow the UK politics much. Not enough time. Besides, the real change in the Middle East is coming to come from the events in the Middle East and change in American policies.
But UK being so obedient vassal of America would be a nice development if they change their Middle East policies. And looks like the minority voters in the UK are having an impact, per what @UKBengali told me. Good!

I saw some headlines about riots in the UK but didn't follow them. I don't follow the UK politics much. Not enough time. Besides, the real change in the Middle East is coming to come from the events in the Middle East and change in American policies.
But UK being so obedient vassal of America would be a nice development if they change their Middle East policies. And looks like the minority voters in the UK are having an impact, per what @UKBengali told me. Good!

Well there is tension, being pushed, Muslims versus the whites or Christian

Gaza is forgotten

The escalation is off the news cycle

If these Street marches were not happening, we would be talking about Israel dragging the UK and USA into conflict with Iran

Make the Port of Haifa inoperable like the Port of Eilat. Destroy one or two Power Plants. Avoid civilian casualties not only as a matter of 'principles' but also not to escalate at this point.
The pampered population will start missing the Amazon deliveries and the comforts of reliable air-conditioning very quickly and start checking flights out of the Ben Gurion Airport to enjoy the cool, safe places in Europe and America.
What if Israel target Iranian Ports & Power Plants in Response?
Is Iran capable enough to defend against that attack?
I do not think so.

If israel manages to pull the US into a regional war with Iran, China will take opportunity and annex Taiwan. Support for Ukraine would dwindle and Russia would hasten their victory. At the end of the day the US will be faced with two strategic defeats because of israel.
Do not under estimate American War machinery
You think Americans have not prepared for such a scenario?

Do not under estimate American War machinery
You think Americans have not prepared for such a scenario?
The American goyim will fight for Israel til the end, that's the big elephant in the room. Americans are basically paying with their taxes to keep the israeli economy afloat right now

Last edited:
What if Israel target Iranian Ports & Power Plants in Response?
Is Iran capable enough to defend against that attack?
I do not think so.
It's capable, but just afraid of what comes next because of years of US/Israeli pyschological warfare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back