Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

@The SC you are providing a missile by missile twitter update.... almost a year in.

Urgent | Hezbollah: We bombed with missile weapons the Ruwaisat al-Alam site in the occupied Lebanese hills of Kafr Shuba and achieved a direct hit.

1724435867756.jpeg

@AJA_Egypt

Urgent | Medical sources for Al Jazeera: 18 martyrs as a result of Israeli raids on the central and southern Gaza Strip since this morning

Palestinians bid farewell to their martyred families at Al-Aqsa Martyrs Hospital after a bombing targeted the Nuseirat camp.

1724436130119.jpeg

Nope..this is all new as of yesterday and today!
Yes but an update for every tweet about a missile strike or launch with URGENT somewhere?🤔
Really?
I am not sure what each additional tweet tells us, though I don't mean to be a hypocrite as I have had my share of tweets....

Yes but an update for every tweet about a missile strike or launch with URGENT somewhere?🤔
Really?
I am not sure what each additional tweet tells us, though I don't mean to be a hypocrite as I have had my share of tweets....
It tells us that a war is going on!

40,000 Palestinians have died , and some reports are now indicating the figure is actually close to 180,000 (because no one is really counting the people under the rubble)

Seems like Colossal Failure on Part of Muslim Countries near by

a) Egypt
b) Iran
c) Turkey
d) Pakistan (Only Nuclear Nation , an Epic Failure)

Only 1 positive Note from Algerian Army who is willing to go in if Egypt opens the Borders today

The Algerian push was countered by French throwing in bone to Morroco about Algerian-Morocco issue , over Sahara Desert ownership

The Americans , don't even allow Palestinians to speak in Congress
  • Protestant Christians - evangelical Angel , all old timers want to go heaven , Palestinians are according to their Chruch are against their God

Students are not allowed to protest on University Campas

Facebook - Twitter - Instagram , Pro Palestinian Voices are being curbed , as accounts are being deleted , armed with Artificial Intelligence posts are being deleted

Even the most moderate people speaking for Palestine are being targeted account deletion I heard , A Palestinian Surgeon (11 Million Followers) was deleted just an example

Who has the courage to give a Call for Jihad ? On a Country Level

If you look at this Map , and compare it to Middle east , all Muslims will eventually face extinction , if you remain quiet

1724437826610.png

Just like Palestinians who they are called "Terrorist" or Trouble maker
The native population of North America were also called "Animals" or Unhuman or savages

1724437991092.png

Yesterday it was Native Tribes over North America
18-20 Million population in 1500 AD, Today none existent in North America , still being abused. People like trump are building oil lines over their graves

Today it is Palestine

Tomorrow it will be Your Country
(Turkey / Egypt/ Syria/ Iran/ Algeria/ Pakistan/Iran)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back