Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Al-Manar correspondent:

More than 60 heavy shells were used by the enemy targeting large areas in the heights of Kafr Shuba, Habariya, and Shebaa.

An event happened, the nature of which is unknown, at the Ruwaisat Al-Alam site or in its surroundings.

Hamas is a terror organization and committed a mass terror attack on 10/7 murdering over 1,200 people, the vast majority being civilians.

Now Hamas and Gaza are suffering the consequences and you can’t handle it.
Man, as much of a dyed in wool Sanghi I am, even I cannt bring myself to call it anything else but a strategic genocide. Nothing else. The deaths and destruction is not collateral damage but it is the intended one. Israel here wants to kill as many palestinian in Gaza as possible and to ensure that those who remains, if any, will find it very hard to live in that land. This is no anti terrorism operation. There is not even an attempt to rescue those taken hostage. There is very little attempt to even use intelligence to trace where they are.

Man, as much of a dyed in wool Sanghi I am, even I cannt bring myself to call it anything else but a strategic genocide. Nothing else. The deaths and destruction is not collateral damage but it is the intended one. Israel here wants to kill as many palestinian in Gaza as possible and to ensure that those who remains, if any, will find it very hard to live in that land. This is no anti terrorism operation. There is not even an attempt to rescue those taken hostage. There is very little attempt to even use intelligence to trace where they are.

Thank you for your honesty.

At this point it is as clear as day what Israel is doing.

I am actually at a loss for words that the West is STILL supporting Israel.

This is definitely worth a watch.

Thank you for your honesty.

At this point it is as clear as day what Israel is doing.

This is definitely worth a watch.
Its because the west and Israel are ideologically inseparable. When you look at western history, you see a ubiquitous abundance of what Israel is doing today. This is why deep down they believe what Israel is doing is right but outwardly they have to show artifical impartiality.

Western countries are democratic republics and the ONLY power in such a system is the mass media which is utterly dominated by Zionists.

Street protests may make people feel good but they have little effect on government's foreign policy because the politicians know who holds the real power.

Its because the west and Israel are ideologically inseparable. When you look at western history, you see a ubiquitous abundance of what Israel is doing today. This is why deep down they believe what Israel is doing is right but outwardly they have to show artifical impartiality.

Ordinary people in the West are generally well meaning but they have little control over their governments' foreign policies unless the media supports them.

Where are they getting weapons from, are they light arms from Fatah stocks?
mostly yes, and Iran is smuggling some weapons in, although it is extremely difficult as West Bank communities are small and isolated and entirely surrounded by Israel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back