Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Israel never break on trough in Gaza towns arresting elderly people who did nothing, like Hamas did in Kibbutzim.

hamas-attack-on-israel-20231009020028-1200x900.jpg

Can you see the difference?

That's a coward act of terrorism, that is not war.
I really don’t want to play this game there have been many instances of Israeli force’s killing intentionally and unintentionally elderly honestly one of my favorite and saddest moments of idf cruelty they tied and bound a Palestinian in the West Bank left him there and he died from a heart attack not fake news but happened, im not here saying Hamas is without blame in this conflict but many in the idf are no saints and pretty much everyone in the Israeli government is disgusting and outright evil again you just have to listen their remarks and their actions.
I forgot to add those soldiers who killed that elderly man like all other instances of idf killing innocent Palestinians be it young or old got away with either light slap on wrist or nothing at all………don’t get us all starting with settlers I personally agree I don’t think all Israelis or Jewish people are demonic but damn the ones who are in control make up for all the evil and self righteousness for any normal Israeli @BHAN85

Last edited:
Who're the guys of the pic then if they are not Hamas?
This is a smaller faction. There are multiple organizations within Gaza. And on October 7 a good number of civilians crossed through. You need to understand in Gaza there is a Joint Operations Room made up of Hamas and several other organizations. Then there is a few organizations made up 100-200 members that are outside this framework.

Then we take into account Hamas has the most organized command center and it did the strategic strike on its own without knowledge of other organizations because it is the only one with capability to pull of organized attack on IDF southern command division. The other groups cannot pull it off and lack organization and command units to do so.

Some of these other groups went in without organization and some civilians went in that looted some items and also took these people captive. Which is why Hamas released all of them in the temporary ceasefire deal that lasted 7 days. Hamas organized squads captured Israeli soldiers that remain in Gaza still pending a prisoner exchange.
And when Israel has arrested elderly Palestinians? can you provide a source of that?
There are tons of examples. Make sure not to look past them. Here you can see the elderly man stripped naked in the wheelchair:

Plural of kibbutz.
-im in hebrew is like -s in english.
Are you Jewish or Israeli? Why would you say Kibbutz, then? If so, put your flags up correctly. If you're not Spanish don't say Kibbutz. Say village/town so people know what you're talking about.

Iran: The Iranian President in contact with the President of the Supreme Political Council in Yemen: We stress the necessity of maintaining the security of international navigation for all countries

this is an error from retarded Iranian reporters

the other top story on Tehran Times is that Iran defeated Japan in the Asian Cup (in reality, Iran played Palestine not Japan)

Caption of photo of President Raisi:

"In a telephone conversation with Yemen’s Supreme Political Council chairman Mahdi Al-Mashat late on Saturday, President Ebrahim Raisi of Iran praised the bravery of the Yemeni nation for their support of the oppressed Palestinian nation and insisted on the principle of the safety of international shipping in the Red Sea"

^ this is likely where the confusion emanates. the rest of the story paints a different picture:

"President Raisi also said the Zionist regime of Israel is hated by people all around the world for committing crimes against Palestinians, including women and children, in the Gaza Strip.

The president also censured the U.S. airstrikes against the Yemenis, saying such a move reveals the “aggressive and anti-human rights nature” of the United States.

He added, “Such moves (attacks) against people who have resisted the invasion of foreigners for years and today play an influential role in defending the oppressed Palestinian people is condemned by freedom-loving nations of the world.”

Yemenis had given an ultimatum to Israel to stop it massacre of the Palestinians in Gaza and allow delivery of food and other necessities to the enclave. However, since Israel did not heed the ultimatum Yemen embarked on targeting ships that carried goods to Israel in the Red Sea. However, the U.S. and its allies, including Britain, claimed that Yemen was targeting international shipping in the Red Sea and used this false rhetoric as an excuse to launch air raids against certain sites in Yemen."

This is a smaller faction. There are multiple organizations within Gaza. And on October 7 a good number of civilians crossed through. You need to understand in Gaza there is a Joint Operations Room made up of Hamas and several other organizations. Then there is a few organizations made up 100-200 members that are outside this framework.

Then we take into account Hamas has the most organized command center and it did the strategic strike on its own without knowledge of other organizations because it is the only one with capability to pull of organized attack on IDF southern command division. The other groups cannot pull it off and lack organization and command units to do so.

Some of these other groups went in without organization and some civilians went in that looted some items and also took these people captive. Which is why Hamas released all of them in the temporary ceasefire deal that lasted 7 days. Hamas organized squads captured Israeli soldiers that remain in Gaza still pending a prisoner exchange.

There are tons of examples. Make sure not to look past them. Here you can see the elderly man stripped naked in the wheelchair:

@BHAN85

So you're gonna disappear when given evidence then come back and repeat the same argument again?

I will say that if the reports that Raisi "stress[ed] the necessity of maintaining the security of international navigation" in a conversation with the Houthis are true (I suspect it is a mistranslation being reported by typical incompetent Iranian journalists, but there is a small chance it is true), then this is peak stupidity from Iranian officials/Raisi and should not happen again. But I cannot imagine Khamenei endorsing that statement, so I don't think it is true, and I hope it is not.

Saudi-UAE plans to abandon Palestinians exposed

Some of the points he raises:
- Saudis now talk about accepting things that 'make life easier for Palestinians' in exchange for recognising Israel, not about a Palestinian state
- European diplomats were shocked that Saudi diplomats do not raise Gaza in conversations, and the European diplomats have to raise Gaza instead
- Saudi Arabia is putting pressure on Jordan to transfer custodianship of Al Asqa masjid to Saudi Arabia and UAE
- Kufiyas and any sign of pro-Palestine solidarity banned at hajj / in public events in Saudi Arabia
Posted this just a bit before you, also how Palestinian land is being purchased by Emiratis.... On behalf of Jews, for them to settle in.

This is sad and painful to see Saudis do to Palestinians, but it clarifies one key thing though - it confirms who actually leads the Muslim world today- Turkey and Iran. Saudis used to vie for that leadership position in the Muslim world, but they have lost it now, that's for sure. Nothing to debate anymore.

Imran Khan tried to get us out of Saudi and GCC Arabs influence and make more independent relations with states like turkey, Malaysia, Indonesia, etc and that got Imran Khan removed the same way Morsi was and got a nuclear capable nation of 240 million stuck in a hole

With the attack on Yemen, i think the regional resistance forces took that as their legitimate authorization to bring out ""the big guns". The middle east has now see that sectarianism is nothing compared to genocide, no wonder low self esteem directionless leaders in KSA, UAE, Qatar, Jordan etc haven't mentioned it recently- its pointless and irrelevant.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back