Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Pentagon officials have reportedly revealed that the two sailors were trying to intercept a shipment to Yemen’s Houthi rebels

What is being downplayed by the US officials is that the disappearances of the two Navy Seals had something to do with the recent confrontation against the Houthis; US officials are saying there is no connection and the Seals disappearance was probably related to some usual anti-piracy activity. Hahahahah!!

But what does that tell you?? It tells me the Americans don't want to be embarrassed in front of the world in a situation where nothing less than Navy Seals are lost against a ragtag militia. It also tells me that Americans, at least as of now, don't want an unwinnable escalation against the Houthis. But what it tells me more than anything else this is a sign of military weakness of America in the Red Sea against the Houthis. It is a sad observation to make--but then when you let a foreign country's lobby take over your policies you'd end up in situations like this.

Lol at this, Saudi Arabia is close to normalizing relations with Israel. Muslim World is not united on the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.

But Saudi Arabia put up a condition, Israel must accept Two State Solution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back