Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Zionists are shitting in their pants every time they hear a noise or feel the earth below them is shaking, thinking the mujahideen are digging tunnels below them. The ghosts of October 7 are ever present in the minds of the Zionist gangs.

"Fear of tunnels has become a disease spreading within the Israeli occupation public. “The Jerusalem Post reports hearing sounds of digging and vibrations amid fears of tunnels being dug near settlements in Qalqiliya in the West Bank.”

These fears were not talked about for the first time. Rather, they were in previous times in the settlements surrounding Gaza, but this time is the first time they are being talked about in the West Bank. The Israeli public was struck by a phobia of tunnels after October 7. Everyone imagines that resistance members will one day come out of their homes to kill them. The ghosts of Gaza spread within their beings, spreading terror, fear, and lack of reassurance in their hearts."

Last edited:
US Senator calls for war with Iran due to Iran's support for Palestinian Resistance

Why can't the US stay focused on its foreign military and policy adventures? It went from abandoning Ukraine to now thinking about abandoning Israel in its Gaza war for an attack on Iran? Too disorganized and hasty, that will cause more national headaches.

Why can't the US stay focused on its foreign military and policy adventures? It went from abandoning Ukraine to now thinking about abandoning Israel in its Gaza war for an attack on Iran? Too disorganized and hasty, that will cause more national headaches.

"Abandoning Israel"? It is precisely granting the decades old Netanyahu wish to attack Iran. Currently, Israel is the only country which wants to expand the war and that probably has a lot to do with Netanyahu's personal political calculations.

So far, Americans are not biting on Netanyahu's bait: It has been over 4 decades of very uneasy tussle between Iran and America but both sides have not let it go too far in the confrontation because of the consequences for both sides.

Freed Israeli hostage Mia Schem has broken her silence to share a harrowing account of captivity in Gaza, following her release at the end of last month.

Schem, 21, spent 54 days as a prisoner in the Palestinian enclave after being shot and taken hostage at the Nova festival massacre in southern Israel on October 7, before finally being released as part of a ceasefire and swap on November 30.

In her first interview since her release, she told Israeli outlet Channel 13 'I wanted to project the real situation about the people living in Gaza, who they really are and about what I've been through over there.'

'I went through a holocaust,' she said. 'Everyone over there is a terrorist.'

Schem, a French-Israeli tattoo-artist from Shoham in central Israel, claimed that she was held with a civilian family, with children, while in Gaza.

'It is families under the Hamas regime, you know. I realised that I was staying with a family. And then I start asking myself questions… why am I staying with a family? Why are there children here? Why is there a woman here?'

Before she was freed, she was made to film a video speaking about her experience, in which she said: 'People very good, very kind to me... Food good and the kindness and everything good.'

The report was made headlines as it contradicted accounts of other hostages who recounted abuse in captivity, prompting concerns she had been made to speak against her will.

A preview of the interview showed Mia Schem speaking about her experience for the first time

A preview of the interview showed Mia Schem speaking about her experience for the first time
Mia Schem being released to the Red Cross after 54 days spent in captivity in Gaza

Mia Schem being released to the Red Cross after 54 days spent in captivity in Gaza
Mia Schem, 21, reunites with her mother and brother following her release after being held hostage by Hamas in the Gaza Strip

Mia Schem, 21, reunites with her mother and brother following her release after being held hostage by Hamas in the Gaza Strip

A number still in captivity have been reported dead in the weeks since.

The 21-year-old has since shared pictures of herself on Instagram with a new tattoo reading 'We will dance again. 7.10.23'

The 21-year-old has since shared pictures of herself on Instagram with a new tattoo reading 'We will dance again. 7.10.23'
Mia Schem pictured in a video she was made to make before her release from Hamas' captivity

In the video she talks of going through a 'holocaust' but in the same breath resorts to genocidal views saying women and kids are terrorists.
She was annoyed being with a family. Would she have preferred young men at war full of rage? I think she needs to look at that again.

In the video she talks of going through a 'holocaust' but in the same breath resorts to genocidal views saying women and kids are terrorists.
She was annoyed being with a family. Would she have preferred young men at war full of rage? I think she needs to look at that again.

Also..."everyone over there..." Whilst a hostage.

Reactions: Waz
I don't know much about Lebanon politics. From the little bit I have understood, tends to support your prediction. I think the majority population in Lebanon is Muslim and from the 2006 war, even many/most Christians there supported the war against Israel: The "We are all Hezbollah Today!" slogan.
Very true, Lebanon stuck together, even though it rarely does that, against the abusive attacker Israel.
But even if some Lebanese wouldn't support yet another bloody war against Israel, what can they do against Hezbollah when bombs are falling all over Lebanon?? A civil war against the most powerful military entity in Lebanon?
Great question and point,i agree they will most likely flee for safety or protection and think about the Hezbollah problem "later."
PS. I think the Litmus Test for the Israeli escalation against Hezbollah would be the bombing of the Beirut Airport; so far that has not happened despite almost three months of the Hezbollah attacks on Israel.
Regarding section not in bold- But this is also why i have said it before that until we see Israel actually "bomb Lebanon back to the stone ages", we dont know that Israel can actually do it- Israel already has its hands, sorry, tanks, full of Yassin-105s in Gaza, it is probable that it doesnt have the military strength, resources etc. to simultaneously bomb the hell out of Lebanon AND trying to wrestle for control of Gaza (and taking serious losses while trying to do so). Israel is very likely scared of opening up a new front on the north, if not, why didnt it ignore US's advice to not open up the northern front with Hezbollah?

"Abandoning Israel"? It is precisely granting the decades old Netanyahu wish to attack Iran. Currently, Israel is the only country which wants to expand the war and that probably has a lot to do with Netanyahu's personal political calculations.

So far, Americans are not biting on Netanyahu's bait: It has been over 4 decades of very uneasy tussle between Iran and America but both sides have not let it go too far in the confrontation because of the consequences for both sides.
This is correct.

For Netanyahu, expanding the war is the only way for him to survive politically. The Israeli public want him out, but if the war expands, they'll keep him around much longer and he's hoping they'll forget about his blunders and corruption scandals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back