Iranian Chill Thread

متاسفانه همین بهایی ها و یهودی های مخفی از دو قرن پیش تاحالا پدر مملکت رو درآوردن!

20240720_220620.jpg

@Musings @Waz @Mr X

I write a comment against jews and a mod very instantly deletes my comments 🤬
it was me. you just admitted you wrote a comment "against jews"... this is obviously against the rules. you did not get a warning, just a deletion. racist comments are not allowed. if you post about Zionists I will allow it but insults against Jews as a whole should be avoided...

@Khorasan Black banners

I see your other post was deleted, I may have just left it but the bottom line is - This is an Iranian Chill thread so relax bro and discuss something related to Iran. You can use such words only in the relevant thread under a scenario otherwise it would be flamebait.

@Khorasan Black banners

I see your other post was deleted, I may have just left it but the bottom line is - This is an Iranian Chill thread so relax bro and discuss something related to Iran. You can use such words only in the relevant thread under a scenario otherwise it would be flamebait.
No problem bro I have eaten cold and I am a little angry.

If you want to know the corruption and racism of third rouhani government watch this instagram page, there are so many golden posts and I can't post all of them

"" yasekabood.1400 ""

If you want to know the corruption and racism of third rouhani government watch this instagram page, there are so many golden posts and I can't post all of them

"" yasekabood.1400 ""

How are you applying foreign terms like 'racism' to Iran? These are ajnabi terms and contexts. Please avoid.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back