HAL LCA Tejas: Updates, News & Discussions

Tejas is not equipped with either Meteor and Astra MK3 is not even ready yet, all are "will happen" thing. Tejas radar has low TR number and have limited range and can't get benefit of full range of these missiles. F16-70 radar is way ahead of Tejas radar. Tejas EL/M-2052 AESA radar is even inferior than KLJ-7A AESA radar in term of TR module and range.

Everything about Tejas is "will happen" which "happen too late"

F22 also have contemporary package of AESA Radar, reliable engine and excellent FBW

what exactly is the "Capability Loss"?

As per Indian logic Tejas is atleast as good as F22, infact Tejas being more modern is actually better than F22:

It has STEALTH you clown. And it is GENERATIONS ahead of contemporries. Only a ignorant person will compare it with F 16, Grippen or LCA.

Yes, when FC-31 is undetected and can shoot down pretty much any IAF plane in service, I am sure Indian pilots will be wondering about funding and IMF loans....

Let's talk about j31 when the Chinese sells it or give it too you for whatever asset in exchange..Right now I'm.not convinced you have the funding for foreseeable future

Even if you end getting 30/40 planes by 2030/2032 assuming it will not add much in overall equation in south Asia

With India having minimum.62 Rafale M and F3r in service and this threat can be tackled
This j31, is low observable fighters with cock pit radar sensor on par with typhoon or Rafale or late USA teens ..it is not USA for fifth generation standard

So relax Yasser

According to ACM of PAF FC-31 is on the way. Trust me when I say the entire forum will take his word over yours, but thanks for the concern. If I was you I would be wondering about how IAF stops FC-31 wiping it out on first day of war.

Pakistan fight a war
Seriously
Imf just handed you 7 billion dollars for the 24th time since your birth as country

Understand Yasser war costs billions in dollars
You don't want to get into war with the currently fifth soon third largest economic power on earth
They will bank.rupt you

Tejas, equipped with Meteor or Astra MK3 missiles, will have the first see and first fire advantage against the F-16 Block 70, allowing it to easily down the F-16 in a one-on-one fight.

Again, the most important part of your sentence - in fact in almost all your posts - is the word „WILL“ … and if you would at least once do a reality check how much this will became reality, you would understand why no-one here takes you seriously! :ROFLMAO: 🤡

Again, the most important part of your sentence - in fact in almost all your posts - is the word „WILL“ … and if you would at least once do a reality check how much this will became reality, you would understand why no-one here takes you seriously! :ROFLMAO: 🤡
What is reality?

What is reality?

In terms of Indian announcements regarding aerospace projects, this is indeed a good question, you should ask yourself when again comparing "future tense" projected performances as facts on the same level with performance data of already operational systems.

As such to your question: reality is at least present tense and not like all your claims "future" tense ...

In terms of Indian announcements regarding aerospace projects, this is indeed a good question, you should ask yourself when again comparing "future tense" projected performances as facts on the same level with performance data of already operational systems.

As such to your question: reality is at least present tense and not like all your claims "future" tense ...
Tejas MK1A is present not future, Future is Tejas MK2, AMCA, MARUT and TEDBF

@harpy1 I am pleased that the USA has backstabbed India on the GE F404 engine deal. This outcome aligns with my expectations because it will lead India to distrust the USA for engine supplies, compelling it to invest billions in indigenous engine programs. Consequently, France and Russia now have an opportunity to develop alternative engines for the Tejas aircraft until the Kaveri engine is ready.

Yes for sure, per your definition one not yet delivered aircraft is present and most likely also equal to „in service“!

By that definition the PLAAF already has five times the number of J-20A already in service! 🤡

@harpy1 I am pleased that the USA has backstabbed India on the GE F404 engine deal. This outcome aligns with my expectations because it will lead India to distrust the USA for engine supplies, compelling it to invest billions in indigenous engine programs. Consequently, France and Russia now have an opportunity to develop alternative engines for the Tejas aircraft until the Kaveri engine is ready.

You are really a clown 🤡... Modi cuddles with Putin, does not have the balls to say clearly what it stands for and is then surprised that the USA hesitates to deliver much-awaited and urgently needed high technology!

And you are betting again on Russia... ? What a bad joke!

You are really a clown 🤡... Modi cuddles with Putin, does not have the balls to say clearly what it stands for and is then surprised that the USA hesitates to deliver much-awaited and urgently needed high technology!

And you are betting again on Russia... ? What a bad joke!

I think people who are mods shouldn't be ignorant people.

GE deal for engines is on track. US took no steps against russian relations and Russian continues to maintain good relations with India.

I think people who are mods shouldn't be ignorant people.

GE deal for engines is on track. US took no steps against russian relations and Russian continues to maintain good relations with India.
If the USA refuses to supply engines even after signing the deal, India will lose all trust in the USA, not just for engines. This could result in India importing zero weapons from the USA in the future.

If the USA refuses to supply engines even after signing the deal, India will lose all trust in the USA, not just for engines. This could result in India importing zero weapons from the USA in the future.

what do you mean 'trust'? The deal is not based on 'trust'. It's 100s of engines and service bought for hard cash. No one's doing any favors over here.

USA should refuse to supply engine

what do you mean 'trust'? The deal is not based on 'trust'. It's 100s of engines and service bought for hard cash. No one's doing any favors over here.

USA looks for puppets not partners and I don't think unlike Pakistan, India will not fit to their plans.

Air-cooled radars, like the KL7 AESA, can overheat and work less effectively in hot conditions. Liquid-cooled radars, like the Uttam & EL/M-2052 AESA, stay cooler and work better, even when used a lot.

First update your knowledge. KLJ7A are of 2 types, Aircooled and liquid cooled. JF17 B3 uses liquid cooled version.

It has STEALTH you clown. And it is GENERATIONS ahead of contemporries. Only a ignorant person will compare it with F 16, Grippen or LCA.

Stealth is a feature similarly there are many other features also exist. Tejas has no comparison with Rafale, Eurofighter, F16 B70.

If Tejas MK1A is present than kindly inform how many Tejas MK1A are operational before 14 July 2014?

Or You have no idea what is the meaning of word "future", "present", etc

India already have enough engines in its inventory that they can roll out few tejas mk1A, it's not about engine but HAL incompetence which is delaying delivery of Tejas MK1A.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back