HAL LCA Tejas: Updates, News & Discussions

Book mark this boys

First Tejas mark1a August 15
G E working to resolves supply chain issue
I will add a generous pinch of salt here.

Tejas project will rumble on Yasser
India needs solution at home to partly replace it's aging fleet with mix of light and medium.weight fighters.

USA has been courting India since days of bill Clinton this is three decades of work
An engine issue will not be allowed to wreck this work

As for India they have stated to look for alternatives already from both Russia and have longer plans at tie ups with france and rolls Royce from Britain

USA is not only game in town

I think alternatives will add another 3-4 years to this project, especially if Tejas was designed around a certain type of engine.

HAL and India have learnt a lot, best move on to MK2 and or AMCA.

You really are proper drama queen Yasser
This is the end of Tejas
India is in serious trouble j31 is coming and plaaf and Paf will have all fifth generation fighter fleet and India will be struck with Tejas

Bro you need to look at things holistically
From every angle like grown ups do

Tell you what, why not start behaving like a grown up in your posts when you address me and stick to your points (if you have any). Play the ball, not the man.

Yup, and now J-10C and FC-31 incoming. So your point?
FC 31 is not confirmed by any reliable sources.
However considering the Chinese influence in pakistan it may be possible in future.

However considering the Chinese influence in pakistan it may be possible in future.

CAS of PAF confirmed it, more reliable then pretty much any social media or news report. 1st party source. In your desperation to win an online argument no need to demean yourself by deliberately lying. Literally most of the forum know this. So, yes, despite Pakistan's economic woes. PAF has always and continues to acquire top line fighters, often before India does

Pakistan will get Chinese jets without any problem India has to develop it’s own turbofan engine to counter China

CAS of PAF confirmed it, more reliable then pretty much any social media or news report. 1st party source. In your desperation to win an online argument no need to demean yourself by deliberately lying. Literally most of the forum know this. So, yes, despite Pakistan's economic woes. PAF has always and continues to acquire top line fighters, often before India does
Don't get so hurt . However considering the fact that FC 31 does not exist except as a PT/TD, I would rather wait for Chinese source ir atleast confirmation from @Deino

They say in the bible
We will teach you to fish so you can feed for yourself...
It may take slightly longer
But it's better long run

Yup, and now J-10C and FC-31 incoming. So your point?

For a guy who says to Indians show me the proof
Show me the finance is in place
Tell me when the first plane arrives
You very quick to jump on.the j31 bandwagon
You have an interest in j31 it's still developing but come on you make sound like its here already

Listen at 100 million a plane and double the cost to fly per hour
How many you getting 10 Or 20
You brought 25 J10 after talking about them joining since 2015..
So steady on the fifth generation fleet
Your not exactly ever gonna be flush with money ever imo
Your air force may fly the first version avd say it's crap has no stealth and weapons computers are jammed
Wait until it's ready Yasser
Wait until you get confirmation
Wait until you know how many avd when
Just like you tell us

For a guy who says to Indians show me the proof
Show me the finance is in place
Tell me when the first plane arrives
You very quick to jump on.the j31 bandwagon
You have an interest in j31 it's still developing but come on you make sound like its here already

Listen at 100 million a plane and double the cost to fly per hour
How many you getting 10 Or 20
You brought 25 J10 after talking about them joining since 2015..
So steady on the fifth generation fleet
Your not exactly ever gonna be flush with money ever imo
Your air force may fly the first version avd say it's crap has no stealth and weapons computers are jammed
Wait until it's ready Yasser
Wait until you get confirmation
Wait until you know how many avd when
Just like you tell us

Literally a video of a speech by the head of the PAF stating FC-31 is coming. That is pretty much teh best confirmation one can get, can you grasp facts or actually read?

Literally a video of a speech by the head of the PAF stating FC-31 is coming. That is pretty much teh best confirmation one can get, can you grasp facts or actually read?
Where is FC 31 ?

Don't get so hurt . However considering the fact that FC 31 does not exist except as a PT/TD, I would rather wait for Chinese source ir atleast confirmation from @Deino

It is literally flying and about to enter mass production, other then that, your post is spot on.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back