HAL LCA Tejas: Updates, News & Discussions

India was willing to pay hard cash for Cryogenic engine as well but still didn’t receive it, prompting the country to develop its own Cryogenic engine.

It was not buying cryo engines from US, it was Russia. They were trying to screw russia with nothing to lose for themselves.

Yes, when FC-31 is undetected and can shoot down pretty much any IAF plane in service, I am sure Indian pilots will be wondering about funding and IMF loans....

The real Mungerilaal has been spotted.

Not that BS again :ROFLMAO: 🤡

Ok, your turn to prove him wrong, since you're calling his post BS without a shred of a discussion.

Probably more of an apples to apples comparison when one talks of fighter jets in similar weight/payload class.

So, please let us know what makes Gripen C/D superior to the Tejas Mk1A.

Naturally Gripen E/F are larger than the Tejas Mk1A and will have more range/endurance/payload, but it's specs are very close to the Tejas Mk2.

Ok, your turn to prove him wrong, since you're calling his post BS without a shred of a discussion.

Probably more of an apples to apples comparison when one talks of fighter jets in similar weight/payload class.

Naturally Gripen E/F are larger than the Tejas Mk1A and will have more range/endurance/payload, but it's specs are very close to the Tejas Mk2.

Can at least ONE try to read his BS and correct him instaed of instantly going against me?

Read again ... he always puts future plans as facts for now and that's my complain: So to say Tejas Mk.1A IS as modern and as capable like a Rafale or Eurofighter is ridiculous! There is just one built and not handed over, all his BS claims it uses already Uttam AESA better than Rafale, it could launch MNeteor and even Brahmos NG are lies. And that's a fact!

Fact is, the single Mk.1A is NOT operational yet, it hasn't proven anything and Tejas Mk.2 is an ever more ambitions one in the future, but also not ready yet.

As such again, who's making stupid claims? ... even more so why does this guy needs two accounts against the rules?

Can at least ONE try to read his BS and correct him instaed of instantly going against me?

Read again ... he always puts future plans as facts for now and that's my complain: So to say Tejas Mk.1A IS as modern and as capable like a Rafale or Eurofighter is ridiculous! There is just one built and not handed over, all his BS claims it uses already Uttam AESA better than Rafale, it could launch MNeteor and even Brahmos NG are lies. And that's a fact!

Fact is, the single Mk.1A is NOT operational yet, it hasn't proven anything and Tejas Mk.2 is an ever more ambitions one in the future, but also not ready yet.

As such again, who's making stupid claims? ... even more so why does this guy needs two accounts against the rules?

He is the forum clown and like every good court, now and again it's fun the jester turns up. I have put him on mute, suggest you do the same. He thrives off your attention, take that away he will wither away....

A part of me wants India to continue making more defense deals with Russia so that the US imposes complete sanctions on India, similar to what happened in 1998. If the supply of GE engines is cut off, the TEDBF will become a necessity, powered by either two French M88 engines, Russian RD-33 engines, or the Indian Kaveri engine. Both the IAF and Navy will induct it. The TEDBF has stealth geometry with external hard points, similar to the Korean KFX, and falls into the same class of fighter jets as the Rafale or Eurofighter Typhoon.
1721313168652.png

A part of me wants India to continue making more defense deals with Russia so that the US imposes complete sanctions on India, similar to what happened in 1998. If the supply of GE engines is cut off, the TEDBF will become a necessity, powered by either two French M88 engines, Russian RD-33 engines, or the Indian Kaveri engine. Both the IAF and Navy will induct it. The TEDBF has stealth geometry with external hard points, similar to the Korean KFX, and falls into the same class of fighter jets as the Rafale or Eurofighter Typhoon.
View attachment 55696
Now I have banned your other account paliputra. Explain to me why you have decided to create several accounts? What’s the obsession?

Let's bet that the United States needs India to contain China. The United States will not suspend its engine trade with India. They have a goal to control the future development speed of the Indian Air Force's fighter jets and make them operate within the timetable expected by the United States. However, India also needs the United States. Due to artificial shortsightedness, their domestic Kavli engines did not persist and missed the golden development time. The group of Indian officials who stopped Kavli at the time were like angels to other engine developing countries. Technically speaking, neither French nor Russian engines are the best choices, which means that the Indian Air Force will definitely choose to cooperate with the United States. Beneficial for both parties.

I think USA and India are on the same page when it comes to security in Indian ocean and south china sea...

USA will continue to turn blind eye to Indian desire for neutrality Vis ve Russia

Just like USA turned a blind eye to Israel genocide in Gaza X

It's in USA interests to keep India on board

I think USA and India are on the same page when it comes to security in Indian ocean and south china sea...

USA will continue to turn blind eye to Indian desire for neutrality Vis ve Russia

Just like USA turned a blind eye to Israel genocide in Gaza X

It's in USA interests to keep India on board
USA does want to contain China with India's help, but that doesn't mean they have no ill intentions towards India. India must be cautious and develop its own defense industry to be as capable as the US's, even if it goes against US wishes. USA will likely try to prevent India from achieving this, just as they tried to stop India from developing nuclear-tipped intercontinental ballistic missiles. If US has missiles that can hit New Delhi and Mumbai, why shouldn't India have missiles that can hit New York and Washington? Of course, India seeks peaceful relations with USA, but it should be treated as an equal partner.

If the engine issue is not rectified quickly, I really think this is the end of the Tejas project. Looks like HAL will now not deliver a single Tejas this year

If the engine issue is not rectified quickly, I really think this is the end of the Tejas project. Looks like HAL will now not deliver a single Tejas this year

Tejas project will rumble on Yasser
India needs solution at home to partly replace it's aging fleet with mix of light and medium.weight fighters.

USA has been courting India since days of bill Clinton this is three decades of work
An engine issue will not be allowed to wreck this work

As for India they have stated to look for alternatives already from both Russia and have longer plans at tie ups with france and rolls Royce from Britain

USA is not only game in town

Book mark this boys

First Tejas mark1a August 15
G E working to resolves supply chain issue

1950s Pak did not have money - F-104
1960s Pak did not have money - Mirage III
1980s Pak did not have money - F-16A
2000s Pak did not have money - F-16 Block 52
2020s Pak did not have money - J-10C
2030s pak did not have money - FC-31?

If that is India's defence strategy, maybe get a different strategy?
1950-65 : Anti USSR camp. Under USA Patronage.
1980 : Afghan Jehad. Under USA patronage.
2000 : WOT. Under USA patronage.

You really are proper drama queen Yasser
This is the end of Tejas
India is in serious trouble j31 is coming and plaaf and Paf will have all fifth generation fighter fleet and India will be struck with Tejas

Bro you need to look at things holistically
From every angle like grown ups do

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back