Hezbollah-Israel Conflict 2024 - Lebanon & Occupied Palestine Territories

Israelis have some serious intelligence about HZ

Mossad got some good moles in HZ.

I don’t think it’s moles. More likely they are able to pinpoint movements and communication.

They have access to Musk’s low orbit satellites.

It’s a tiny strip of land. Not hard to monitor even minute movements.

Muslim world neglected science and tech for 300 years. And this is the result!!

Listening to Madrasa educated dogs has done this!!!

Hopefully Iran can turn the tide!!

I still cannot believe that Hezbollah thought it a good idea to have the whole leadership of their elite Radwan Force meeting in the same building.

Naively I called bull when the reports came out as I did not think anyone could be so stupid.

Yes they maybe needed to meet urgently, but that should have been in a deep underground bunker where only a nuclear weapon could have penetrated and they all came in at different times during the day.
Does the Mossad have a high level mole inside Hezbollah? If I'm Nasrallah, "I'm now not trusting people in my inner circle because there's a very good chance" the Israelis have penetrated it,

Israelis have some serious intelligence about HZ

Mossad got some good moles in HZ.

Maybe some moles.
In reality its the US intelligence which is providing the major coverage, including from web traffic, cellphones and satellite intelligence and ground agents of course.

Speaking about Israel without mentioning the full machinery of western intelligence, really dosent capture the main part of the story.

If the West withdraw all assistance tomorrow, Israel will vanish in mere days and weeks.

Last edited:
Does the Mossad have a high level mole inside Hezbollah? If I'm Nasrallah, "I'm now not trusting people in my inner circle because there's a very good chance" the Israelis have penetrated it,

If Israel managed to bug all their communication sets with explosives, then its obvious that they were listening into everything Hezbollah was doing.

At this point, Hezbollah best disband completely and reform with new equipment, leadership, chain of command and SoP's

Where is the Lebanese Army ??????????????? It does feel like the Lebanese Army are all sitting around masturbating to images of their fellow citizens being killed and maimed and their country being bombed ????

Last edited:
If the West withdraw all assistance tomorrow, Israel will vanish in mere days and weeks

Considering that, Israel in reality is in a far more precarious position than Outremer, which actually sometimes gave Muslim armies some decent fight while standing on own resources.

Last edited:
Where is the Lebanese Army ??????????????? It does feel like the Lebanese Army are all sitting around masturbating to images of their fellow citizens being killed and maimed and their country being bombed ????
They dont have enough range missiles to strike Israel. Hezbollah is the one in control of South lebanon.

Sir, you love your country I respect that. But twisting the facts is wrong.

Iran's #1 enemy is US. (As Khameni said)
Israel's #1 enemy is Iran. (BECAUSE Iran regime constantly threatens to annihilate Israel)

I again repeat Iran has NO PERSONAL ISSUE with Israel more than any other Muslim nation. Name any other Muslim country which issues such threats ?

You are an Indian, aren't you?

Lebanese civilian Dead increased to 356 right now..

Last time when the Zionists invaded Lebanon they were offering them chairs and tea.

I think you forget the "Army" part is not a good description of what its purpose is in Lebanon.

Meanwhile Hizbies are killing innocent Sunni Muslims in Idlib.

There's gruesome photographic evidence that I will not share here. However, be aware that a war between Israel and Hizbullah terrorists is a war between two unjust parties.

We have no dog in this fight.

Ideally you want to see both hostile demons destroy each other. But so far its just the Zionists slapping the hezbos about. Other then worthless firework shows and north korea style parading of missiles, we see nothing tangible from Iran.

What a total disaster Oct 7th turned into for the Palestinians, on the verge of complete annihilation in Gaza. Meanwhile the Zionists are talking about a new Gaza 2035 plan where they will rebuild it. I suspect once they rebuild it we will see similar chinese style propaganda over it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back