Hezbollah-Israel Conflict 2024 - Lebanon & Occupied Palestine Territories

People should stop whining about hostile opinions.

As long as - it’s not personally threatening - suck it up!

Stop whining!!!

This is why I rarely post on the Bangladesh thread. It’s full of whining sissies who delete and edit posts that challenge their propaganda!!

There is absolutely no point having an "echo chamber" here.

As long as those do not break forum rules such as open hatred of a religion/deliberate and repeated lies etc then they should have the right to post here.

I welcome them being here and expressing their opinions as only the anonimity of the internet really tells you who is friend and who is foe.

There is absolutely no point having an "echo chamber" here.

As long as those do not break forum rules such as open hatred of a religion/deliberate and repeated lies etc then they should have the right to post here.

I welcome them being here and expressing their opinions as only the anonimity of the internet really tells you who is friend and who is foe.

Yep! I know I am in the right because my opinion is based on data. When data changes - I am willing to change as well.

Little sissies who spout nonsense don’t like it up em!!

I enjoy mocking Hinduvta and Islamist nonsense with good old English humour and put downs!!

Bring it on!!

this is not true

Hezbollah acts with full autonomy and only in consultation with others e.g., Iran, it does not take orders from Iran

the reality is that Israel was unprepared for 2006 and spent the last 20 years preparing for this conflict. they knew where Nasrallah was and they had the operational capability to target him for many years, they only took that decision yesterday

They could have killed nasrallah at ANY POINT in the last 20 years

Lebanon is not Ukraine or Iran or Russia with vast space to plan and hide

We are talking about a tiny Israel and a tiny Lebanon
Their isnt much space and alot of opposing sides

This war is going to be about the discipline of hitting Israel over and over again and keeping it in conflict

The length of the conflict is important as Israel can't remain constantly targeted, it just puts pressure on its state, economy, people and international pressure ramps up to form a free Palestinian state

It's why Israel is being so brutal, it wants a quick end and for the resistance to submit or back off

It's exactly why that can't happen

They could have killed nasrallah at ANY POINT in the last 20 years

Lebanon is not Ukraine or Iran or Russia with vast space to plan and hide

We are talking about a tiny Israel and a tiny Lebanon
Their isnt much space and alot of opposing sides

This war is going to be about the discipline of hitting Israel over and over again and keeping it in conflict

The length of the conflict is important as Israel can't remain constantly targeted, it just puts pressure on its state, economy, people and international pressure ramps up to form a free Palestinian state

It's why Israel is being so brutal, it wants a quick end and for the resistance to submit or back off

It's exactly why that can't happen
correct

finally some reasonable analysis

Come down man. Just ban whoever goes out of line. Why write something that makes you no less then the people you are banning? If you guys can't uphold the standard the members won't either.

Now, if you want to ban me for pointing out your hypocrisy, go a head., but don't come with this crap where you think indian trolls are behaving any different then trolls with flags you prefer.

I think he has too many posts to go through so he must have missed some out, if anyone spreads hatred against Hindus and others then pls report the posts so the moderators know, if anyone is celebrating killing of civilians from any race or religion then pls report the post. @Mr X made it clear that anyone celebrating killing of innocents will be banned or for spreading hate against religion.

I bet you there's a media cover up

no one is allowed within 200m of any impact site in Israel

if you get caught sharing photos its straight jail time

they did this when Iran hit them

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back