HInduphobia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the thread is about Hinduphobia.

But when a people have true power, like the Hindus do, then these phobias are controllable, and even can be leveraged.

We do not need to take out marches.

Or go to the united nations.

We are a power unto ourself. And we will not be trifled with.

Muslims on the other hand ....
@vsdoc meat riding hindus just to shit on Muslims cause his feelings are hurt.

How the once mighty Zoros fell, into oblivion. Mere c**ks now.

Isms may be new.

Organic faiths of each people are not.

The far is between people groups.

Is it any wonder that new inorganic Islam has never been able to cobble together a united force under the flag of Islam?

Even the caliphate was one super race holding sway.

It was never Islam. It was always blood.

You keep referring to blood, yet blood is a category of the mind, let me repeat, it's a category of the mind. If your communities mind is influenced and directed by other agendas who don't give a crap about preserving people and cultures, the blood narrative won't work. That's my view.

Tell me doc, in the last 50 years what's been more damaging to the growth and propogation of your community, just anecdotally....the combination of feminism, globalism and consumerism or..... Muslims?

@vsdoc meat riding hindus just to shit on Muslims cause his feelings are hurt.

How the once mighty Zoros fell, into oblivion. Mere c**ks now.

I don't know how much Hindi a Uzbeki Pakistani knows.

But the staunchest Maharashtrian bamman RSS fanatic ideologues in Poona (fortress of right wing Sangh ideology fanaticism and throne of the Peshwas) call us the "Param Hindu" or "Agni Poojaks".

That should tell you something.

Or not.

I mean, you're effectively irrelevant. 😂

I don't know how much Hindi a Uzbeki Pakistani knows.
I am a Pakistani, I speak Urdu, not Hindi, couldn't give a **** about it even if I was paid to do so.
But the staunchest Maharashtrian bamman RSS fanatic ideologues in Poona (fortress if right wing Sangh ideology and throne of the Peshwas) call is the Param Hindu.
Nobody cares what faggots think or say, they'll fck around and find out. 2019 was a trailer and y'all ended up killing each other in friendly fires.

Stop drinking that "Desi daaru" my little Dravidian, my pet dog makes more sense than ya
no doubt you're addicted to the wise counsel of your pet dog

kabhi fursat ho, toh ek baar ainay me apni gandi sadi shakal bhi dekh lena

@vsdoc @Guru Dutt

kabhi fursat ho, toh ek baar ainay me apni gandi sadi shakal bhi dekh lena
Aww, the Dravidian insecurities are coming out, it's alright my little Dravidian. Y'all ain't known for good looks.

You keep referring to blood, yet blood is a category of the mind, let me repeat, it's a category of the mind. If your communities mind is influenced and directed by other agendas who don't give a crap about preserving people and cultures, the blood narrative won't work. That's my view.

Tell me doc, in the last 50 years what's been more damaging to the growth and propogation of your community, just anecdotally....the combination of feminism, globalism and consumerism or..... Muslims?

This is not about Parsis. We are a small sub group. An elite sub group. With an ancestral duty.

Which is to pass the flame and the rivayats and the ancient texts and knowledge over when our people are eady for it again.

Till then we continue to strengthen the land and people who sheltered us and took us in. And work with them in making us stronger.

We have no illusions about Muslims and what they would do to us were they in power.

How many Parsis left in Pakistan, from what was once a thriving community in Muree, Karachi, Lahore?

Iranian, Arab, European, American, Chinese... all them welfare funds drying up.

tsk tsk

I am a Pakistani, I speak Urdu, not Hindi, couldn't give a **** about it even if I was paid to do so.

Nobody cares what faggots think or say, they'll fck around and find out. 2019 was a trailer and y'all ended up killing each other in friendly fires.

Meltdown achieved.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aww, the Dravidian insecurities are coming out, it's alright my little Dravidian. Y'all ain't known for good looks.
I'm having the Aryans' genes only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back