India - China Relations

The same thing that makes it impossible for you to recognise a question when the rest of the people reading these exchanges has recognised each of them.
Man, you keep trolling.

Man, you keep trolling.
There is no trolling here.
Those who are not inhibited by their ignorance have seen what was asked, have seen that those were not answered, and have seen just copious masses of verbiage flowing out.

Those who are not inhibited by their ignorance have seen what was asked, have seen that those were not answered, and have seen just copious masses of verbiage flowing out.
He is determined that his post should be last on this topic. Otherwise his payment will not be released.

Then what question did you ask? you made a wild claim , but no question, I pointed out your claim is wrong. so what's your real question? are you interested in meaningful discussion at all?

He is determined that his post should be last on this topic. Otherwise his payment will not be released.
Trolling again, whatelse you guys can do besides trolling?

Then what question did you ask? you made a wild claim , but no question, I pointed out your claim is wrong. so what's your real question? are you interested in meaningful discussion at all?
Sadly, not with you.
It is clear that you cannot contribute.

Ok, there's no way to dicuss anything with you guys. but at least now I got a better idea of what kind of people you are.

And we know EXACTLY what you are too. 😁
Good, I can provide facts and figures, charts and diagrams, but I can also troll. let's enjoy trolling each other in the future.

Ok, there's no way to dicuss anything with you guys. but at least now I got a better idea of what kind of people you are.
Oh, I am sure you can walk to the nearest railway station, buy and read a newspaper, switch TV stations.
What else?
And we know EXACTLY what you are too. 😁
Please.
A queasy thought.

You know, I'm really disappointed.
I was prepared for someone turning out to be not first class, but second class, even, at a pinch, slightly less endowed. But it has been bad. Really bad.

This takes me right back to my teaching days.

There is nothing as difficult as the ignorant who will not admit it, will not try to change, but insists on stone-walling every effort to set him on the rails.

Very difficult.
Very painful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back