India - China Relations

He didn't ask anything, he just made wild claims, this is why he can not say the so called "question".
He didn't make any wild claims. He asked clear questions, complete with a ?. If you haven't read them, it indicates your inability to read, and comprehend, and thus reduces your own credibility to take you seriously.

So basically you are admitting that you haven't read his questions yet, and yet you continue to troll?
Actually, I have given him the entire argument, but for someone who is expert only in cutting and pasting, that is too much of an intellectual burden to piece together a story from its constituent elements.

Why was he in the US, as he claims?

Is it at all true?

ROC got out UN had nothing to do with your India, but US, lol.
I am glad your friend has a loyal wingman. He needs several, but it's good to start with one.

He didn't make any wild claims. He asked clear questions, complete with a ?. If you haven't read them, it indicates you inability to read, and comprehend, and thus reduces your own credibility to take you seriously.
Do you know his question if you are this sure, can you say it out ?

I am glad your friend has a loyal wingman. He needs several, but it's good to start with one.
Can you stick to facts and useful info? I earlier told you I m in for meaningful discussion, but you again resort to trolling.

Why?
Those were questions to you.
Why are you asking Tom, Dick and Harry to say them for you?
what is your question exactly, why it's so hard for you to say it out again?

Can you stick to facts and useful info? I earlier told you I m in for meaning discussion, but you again resort to trolling.
There was, and is, no trolling.
You refuse to answer a single question, and only parrot the same refrain.
There can be no discussion if one discussant absolutely refuses to acknowledge that he has no answers.

Then stop making wild unsubstantiated claims.

what is your question exactly, why it's so hard for you to say it out again?
Because it cannot be repeated infinitely. Either look it up, or acknowledge that you do not know, or keep quiet.
These questions have been asked several times, not the same questions, but different ones.
NOT ONCE have you even attempted an answer.
That speaks for itself.
I feel embarrassed.

There was, and is, no trolling.
You refuse to answer a single question, and only parrot the same refrain.
There can be no discussion if one discussant absolutely refuses to acknowledge that he has no answers.
You repeatedly claim you asked a question and I say you didn't, what makes it so hard for you to clear it up by saying it out?

You repeatedly claim you asked a question and I say you didn't, what makes it so hard for you to clear it up by saying it out?
The same thing that makes it impossible for you to recognise a question when the rest of the people reading these exchanges has recognised each of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back