India ‘investor’ of TTP, BLA nexus in Pakistan: Balochistan home minister

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Is it though? I think you’re fundamentally wrong, and others with similar mentality.

Right now the Indian is going full stream ahead hindunizing their population, which includes Muslims too. They’re pressuring Muslims to be secular is a guise to push Hindu centric secularization onto the Muslim population to make available Muslim women for cross religion relationship (due to declining Hindu women population), and to unify the country on the basis on how a western country operates. Indias secular environment was always a thinly veneer of Hinduism. It’s just now the mask has fully come off with the election of right wing Hindu extremists.

India is massive, it's a 1.4 billion overpopulated slum, should never have been a single state, what's happening inside India now is exactly what Jinnah said would happen, this partition was always the answer

Islam is a very powerful ideology that will preserver, whilst India will of course just as Jinnah warned push the constant Hindu crap

Indians fundamentally HATE each other with a passion, Indian Muslims themselves have woken up to this and it's leading to a ground level response and tight embrace of Islam

Their will always be a liberal scum secular type minority, Islam is 2 BILLION and growing so it's inevitable a proportion is very liberal but beyond Indian Muslim liberals, the rest of the population is conservative and faithful

That's not the problem, and now that the Indian muslim population is awake, how we support them in gaining independence away from the Hindu, is vital to safeguard their future

arjunk

Apr 16, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
No shit sherlock.

The question is, are ISI going to do anything about it or are they STILL afraid of American sanctions?

CPTPLANET

Jun 27, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
No shit sherlock.

The question is, are ISI going to do anything about it or are they STILL afraid of American sanctions?
They won’t. You know growing up I used to wonder why do Pakistanis always cry about IOK to the UN and the West. Always asking a third party to interfere and help with finding a solution to Kashmir.

Now that I’m older and starting to see the culture in Pakistan for what it is, it’s literally cowardice and enslaved mindset. Imagine asking others to help you.

“International” commmunity has always been a facade. In this world you take what’s yours. The Iranians have built an empire in the Middle East by taking what’s theirs. The west does what it wants. The Indians fully integrated IOK without a single worry. It’s better to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Unfortunately, Pakistanis in Pakistan are cowards. Our women are strong-willed, but the men there are such beta males. Subservient max.

@PakFactor illustrated this in his story about that General in Chicago losing his marbles in front of the Chicago Mayor?

Zarvan

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

India ‘investor’ of TTP, BLA nexus in Pakistan: Balochistan home minister

Dawn.com
June 26, 2024

Balochistan Home Minister Ziaullah Langau addresses a press conference in Quetta on June 26. — DawnNewsTV

Balochistan Home Minister Ziaullah Langau addresses a press conference in Quetta on June 26. — DawnNewsTV

Balochistan Home Minister Ziaullah Langau said on Wednesday that banned outfits Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) and the Balochistan Liberation Army (BLA) were working together to carry out terrorist attacks in Pakistan with India as their “single investor”.

He made the statement during a press conference in Quetta, where he shared that security forces had arrested two key militant commanders — TTP’s Nasrullah aka Maulvi Mansoor and Idrees aka Irshad — and then showed a recorded statement of the former.

According to state-run Radio Pakistan, Nasrullah was rounded up by the intelligence and law enforcement agencies “as a result of a very complicated and difficult operation”.

After showing Nasrullah’s video statement, Langau said, “The global community should have no doubt left that there is an international terrorist country, India, behind all this.”

The minister highlighted that while the TTP vowed to “introduce an Islamic system”, the BLA on the other hand was their “ideological opposite”. “Their nexus only means that their investor is the same who is using them from two angles,” he asserted.

“If you look at the financial [support] or the intelligence of the BLA and the TTP, or their members sitting abroad, there is no doubt that RAW (Research and Analysis Wing) is funding them,” Langau stated.

According to the home minister, Nasrullah was a core committee member of the TTP and also a part of its defence commission.

Langau urged the youth and women of Balochistan to “recognise” the aims of terrorists, stressing that those “enticing them and taking them to the mountains had no connection with our rights”.

“Not all the people who have gone to the mountains are in collusion with our enemies; they have been enticed and misled,” he said, highlighting that Pakistan was their own country and calling on them to stand with the security forces and the government.

Earlier this month, 10 people had been kidnapped from a picnic spot in Harnai a few days ago, with the BLA claiming it was responsible for it.

Last month, the Balochistan government had revealed the arrest of two suspects in connection with the murder of seven labourers hailing from Punjab in the coastal town of Sarbandan. A Balochistan Counter Terrorism Department official had said both suspects belonged to the BLA.

A BLA spokesperson had also claimed responsibility for the killing of nine passengers in April after offloading them from a Taftan-bound bus in Noshki.

Nasrullah’s statement

In the video statement, Nasrullah stated he belonged to South Waziristan’s Sararogha tehsil and had worked from Baitullah Mehsud’s platform before joining the TTP in 2007.

Recalling that he had settled in Afghanistan’s Paktika province during Operation Zarb-i-Azb, he detailed his terrorist activities, including attacks on various Pakistan Army checkposts in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

Nasrullah further said he had been working as an “emir” in the TTP’s defence commission since 2023.

He then detailed a plan he was told of in January 2024, according to which a BLA guide would aid him in crossing the Pak-Afghan border via Spin Boldak town and take him to southern Balochistan. The militant claimed that the plan was made in connivance with BLA Majeed Brigade commander Bashir Zeb.

Nasrullah said Indian intelligence agency RAW was “behind all this, which wanted a nexus of the BLA and the TTP, and that bases of the TTP be established” in Khuzdar.

“Mufti Noor Wali Mehsud and Mufti Muzahim said we and our friends, ie RAW, have three objectives in establishing a foothold in Balochistan,” he said.

He went on to list them: “Sabotaging CPEC projects, including targeting Chinese citizens; carrying out kidnapping for ransom to play up the matter of enforced disappearances so that intelligence agencies can be defamed; and spreading anarchy and frustration among the people by fomenting terrorist activities in Balochistan.”

Detailing the implementation of the above-mentioned plan made with BLA, Nasrullah said he and his accomplices came across a patrolling party of the Pakistan Army upon reaching near Kalat, at which the BLA guide fled, leaving them behind.

“We tried to flee but were soon arrested,” the militant said. He claimed that Mehsud holds meetings with RAW agents at the Indian embassy in Kabul, which he said were fully supported by the Afghan government.

The militant then expressed his “regret” at his activities as a TTP member and sought forgiveness from God and the people harmed by his activities.
Mr Minister tell us something we don't know about. My question to you is apart from crying and begging in front of the whole world what else is our response. When we plan to return the favor in major Indian cities.

DarthVader

Dec 22, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Fine Lets say Indian is investing WHAT IS LUMBER 1 AGENCY, LUMBER 1 ISLAMIC ARMY & whiskey doing if they cant do thr job shouldnt the resign and let someone else thn deal with it

May 5, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Mr Minister tell us something we don't know about. My question to you is apart from crying and begging in front of the whole world what else is our response. When we plan to return the favor in major Indian cities.

You should hear Maulana Fazlur Rehman's speech in Pakistani Parliament , what he said about Poverty and Islamic State's expansion in KPK

The main problem is poverty , Unemployment, Inflation which creates a Fertile ground for people to pick up Arms against the State

PakFactor

Elite Member
Sep 29, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
They won’t. You know growing up I used to wonder why do Pakistanis always cry about IOK to the UN and the West. Always asking a third party to interfere and help with finding a solution to Kashmir.

Now that I’m older and starting to see the culture in Pakistan for what it is, it’s literally cowardice and enslaved mindset. Imagine asking others to help you.

“International” commmunity has always been a facade. In this world you take what’s yours. The Iranians have built an empire in the Middle East by taking what’s theirs. The west does what it wants. The Indians fully integrated IOK without a single worry. It’s better to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Unfortunately, Pakistanis in Pakistan are cowards. Our women are strong-willed, but the men there are such beta males. Subservient max.

@PakFactor illustrated this in his story about that General in Chicago losing his marbles in front of the Chicago Mayor?

It was like watching a sugar cube melting in coffee.

Look at the way people in a town in Pakistan treat a government minister by bowing down and grabbing his feet. They seem to have no self-respect. If they are afraid, they should change their path and avoid encountering the minister, but at the very least, they shouldn't bow down to him.

I've always said that the culture of the land is based on the dirt (miti) one grows up on, and the dirt is one of servitude; the South Asians are low-class people created to serve and never lead.

CPTPLANET

Jun 27, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It was like watching a sugar cube melting in coffee.

Look at the way people in a town in Pakistan treat a government minister by bowing down and grabbing his feet. They seem to have no self-respect. If they are afraid, they should change their path and avoid encountering the minister, but at the very least, they shouldn't bow down to him.

I've always said that the culture of the land is based on the dirt (miti) one grows up on, and the dirt is one of servitude; the South Asians are low-class people created to serve and never lead.
Very true. At least the Indians try negate their mentality by blowhardness and egotistical behavior. Ours straight up act like b*tches. Always begging the UN of third country to help them in talking with India.

The army itself is not there to defend Pakistan. It’s there to lined its pocket and follow orders from an outside entity. If they had an ounce of self respect and care for the lands it claims to represent and protect,
It would make structural changes and hang every corrupt head of the political party. The NROs are driven by outside countries to protect their assets in Pakistan. PPP is US prefer party, PML is Arab. And then you have assortment of other mouthbreathers that fall somewhere on the spectrum.

Lulldapull

Oct 21, 2006
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Very true. At least the Indians try negate their mentality by blowhardness and egotistical behavior. Ours straight up act like b*tches. Always begging the UN of third country to help them in talking with India.

The army itself is not there to defend Pakistan. It’s there to lined its pocket and follow orders from an outside entity. If they had an ounce of self respect and care for the lands it claims to represent and protect,
It would make structural changes and hang every corrupt head of the political party. The NROs are driven by outside countries to protect their assets in Pakistan. PPP is US prefer party, PML is Arab. And then you have assortment of other mouthbreathers that fall somewhere on the spectrum.
When there is no ideology/ doctrine/ culture/ history/ economy.......then what yous saying is inevitable no? I have strongly advocated developing cultural/ economic bonds with our western neighbors on a lot of forums.

Wes not goin be around bro if this situation continues. Do thapurr and the ghareeb guy reverts very easily.

You understand me, don't you?

CPTPLANET

Jun 27, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
When there is no ideology/ doctrine/ culture/ history/ economy.......then what yous saying is inevitable no? I have strongly advocated developing cultural/ economic bonds with our western neighbors on a lot of forums.

Wes not goin be around bro if this situation continues. Do thapurr and the ghareeb guy reverts very easily.

You understand me, don't you?
I do understand you.

Many here mockingly say “ummah chummah” and complaint about the rich Arabs not helping Palestine. I want to ask them what have you done for Kashmiris except sell them out. You did the same to your own Pakistanis.

The Ummah is very much alive even if the corrupt “Sunni” leadership pays lip service to it.

Pakistan has a glorious history, and a very long one. It’s not that difficult to cobble together unity out of shared history of our people to one another, but instead they let Indians steal our identity.

I have a theory, these ruling us have come to a conclusion that Pakistan will fall apart and get incorporated with India; hence, they treat it as a cash cow to get rich and then will try to pull what the Abdullahs did in Kashmir (until 2019 when they over basically forced out of politics following full colonization by India). What these idiots do understand is the Indian state will bury them all as the federal government of India is very strong and feudalism is destroyed.

Lulldapull

Oct 21, 2006
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I do understand you.

Many here mockingly say “ummah chummah” and complaint about the rich Arabs not helping Palestine. I want to ask them what have you done for Kashmiris except sell them out. You did the same to your own Pakistanis.

The Ummah is very much alive even if the corrupt “Sunni” leadership pays lip service to it.

Pakistan has a glorious history, and a very long one. It’s not that difficult to cobble together unity out of shared history of our people to one another, but instead they let Indians steal our identity.

I have a theory, these ruling us have come to a conclusion that Pakistan will fall apart and get incorporated with India; hence, they treat it as a cash cow to get rich and then will try to pull what the Abdullahs did in Kashmir (until 2019 when they over basically forced out of politics following full colonization by India). What these idiots do understand is the Indian state will bury them all as the federal government of India is very strong and feudalism is destroyed.
Iran/ Turkey naal cultural/ economic relations must be strengthened, otherwise.......we will 100% lose! Its fairly evident bro.

This ain't a joke.

Jiss nu ye baat samajh ne aati, he's not one of us.

kambhakt

Jan 2, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Bharat's publicly stated official policy: Fight Pakistan till the last Afgan, TTP, BLA etc.....

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.....

Pakistan has no option but to fight Bharat till the last Afgan, TTP, BLA etc.....
What BS. Give any official indian link to "Fight Pakistan till the last Afgan, TTP, BLA etc...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts