India supplying drones and artillery to Israel

Cryptonian

Dec 31, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Zia was sitting in the embassy during the operation, he was the defense attache at the time and not leading any fighting contingent, this was confirmed by his contemporary diplomat who was posted to Jordan at the time.

This apocryphal story was invented by PPP as character assassination after Zia dislodged them and hanged that tyrant leader Bhutto.

LoL what a load of garbage.
He was leading the charge at the battle front. He was Foot on ground for King Hussein.
Screenshot_20240602_195821_Samsung Notes.jpg

vasanthm

Jan 10, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
India will support who it thinks it wants to, and it's not like the govt is not aware that the support will become public, it's just that we don't care beyond a point

Zarvan

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Didn't they have a bad incident this past week where some of the shells exploded, killing 2 demons and injuring 8 or something like that? Defective artillery shells is something we encourage, actually.

I don't think it's much of a secret India's trading relationship with the zionist state. It goes way back to the creation of the illegal state.

But yeah, aside from the Kashmir struggle, I don't think it's a huge secret how anti-muslim Narendra Modi and his entire party is/are, despite the huge Indian Muslim population. You would think that a good leader would care about all his people, regardless of their religion and make an effort to unite them under one banner, not sow the divide even more. It's the same form of radicalism that infects extremism in any religion, for that matter. We even see it here in the United States to some extent. It's unfortunate.
Many Arabs don't know. So please help us spread this news on Arab forums and forums of other Muslim countries.

Feb 2, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I never said that those UAVs are a joint product, I said it is being produced under a joint venture company that has its plants in India. And I won't touch the JFT further because as usual it will turn the thread into a trollfest. Let's leave it here.
Honestly, those drones should not be that important. Those drones are not armed and only have observing and intelligence role.

Feb 2, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
When you know that country is using the arms you provide, regardless of if they are your allies, in the manner Israel has been using them, and you still keep supply them, you become complicit in what they do.
Let me put it this way, if the world has any issues, it should have it with USA. The amount of US supplied bombs that have been used in this war is ... simply off the chart.

Oh btw, many many many times China has supplied weapons and small arms to Pakistan that ends up killing civilians in India.

So really whats wrong if India is supplying some explosives and shells to Israel?

Will US stop?
Will China stop supplying small arms to Pakistan?

Feb 2, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You will pay and be very sorry.

This genocide will be a marker in history and everyone knows what India did in it.
LOL! If history had any value, UK and US would have been dead by now. You should quit UK, you know. Compared to UK, India is a saint.

Feb 2, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It’s not surprising at all. I’m just Marking the moment so we can come back to it for the years, years we will refer to it in discussions with Arabs and Iranians. So much for being a leader of the global south. But hey, don’t stop your enemy when they are making a mistake. Am I right?
LOL! You know, if Arabs had any and I mean any sense of whatever you are trying to invoke, they would be running away from USA as fast as possible. The number of Muslims civilians killed by American weapons is too big to count.

Get it through your damn skull... Arab do not care one single bit.

Vikramaditya1

Mar 20, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You will pay and be very sorry.

This genocide will be a marker in history and everyone knows what India did in it.
Yeah, I don't think so. Countries don't pay the price or revenge or any such BS. The Iraqis got their leader killed, did they get revenge? No. They got even bigger mess of ISIS killing them more. Did the US pay for the sins? No. They made billions by selling weapons to Middle east Arabs.

They manafactured an Arab spring to bring democracies, the Shake Doms started shaking and guess what, they bought even more weapons to prevent that.

Weapons trade seems like a gods gifted business. Swiss made billions off selling weapons during World war. I see no retribution or price paying. The country is wealthy off the drug king pins and mafias putting their money in their banks. No heavenly retribution but somehow India is going to get it because we sold a few million dollars worth of equipment to Israel 😂. Why don't you just say I hate India and go cry somewhere.

DDG-80

Dec 26, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
That's why isreal is turning to India or else who in his right mind will buy India made weapons.
It's ironic that Pakistan mocks Indian ammunition when we've secured major export contracts with Saudi Arabia, the US, NATO, and Israel. We produce cutting-edge BMCS and ERFB BT/BB shells, while Pakistan is stuck with obsolete cloth bag charges, lacking base bleed or bore tile tech—clearly Cold War relics.

Pingle

Dec 20, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It's ironic that Pakistan mocks Indian ammunition when we've secured major export contracts with Saudi Arabia, the US, NATO, and Israel. We produce cutting-edge BMCS and ERFB BT/BB shells, while Pakistan is stuck with obsolete cloth bag charges, lacking base bleed or bore tile tech—clearly Cold War relics.

@Pingle @Zarvan

Exactly... not to mention how Ukraine was disappointed by using faulty Pakistani artillery shells but when Slovenia under NATO pressure supplied our Nalanda factory manufactured shells to Ukraine without India's knowledge those shells devastated Russian military to the level later Russians too started importing those shells from us....

Users who are viewing this thread