Mehdipersian

Feb 9, 2022
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
IMG_20240101_190152_189.jpg

strkyer1982

Oct 4, 2016
I like how the thread is empty :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Just joking. Theirs talk in western media about cooperation, but nothing has come out yet to the public view that shows Russia-Iran cooperation on projects or assisting one another in various fields. Not referring to arms deals, but a level beyond that. Rus Engineer with IR Engineer cooperation

Not yet, but something will probably come up soon.

RΛIDEN

Oct 28, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I like how the thread is empty :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Just joking. Theirs talk in western media about cooperation, but nothing has come out yet to the public view that shows Russia-Iran cooperation on projects or assisting one another in various fields. Not referring to arms deals, but a level beyond that. Rus Engineer with IR Engineer cooperation

Not yet, but something will probably come up soon.
There are some ongoing, active cooperation as we speak. Some of them include:

1. UAV ToT
2. Automobile co production
3. Commercial aircraft MRO
4. Space co-op

But thinking if I should do a recap or continue from hereon...

Hack-Hook

INT'L MOD
Jan 11, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

US again renews protection for former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and top aide over Iran threats

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Biden administration has once again renewed taxpayer-funded protection for former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and one of his top aides, who have been the target of persistent threats from Iran.

The State Department notified Congress late last month that the threats against Pompeo and Trump administration Iran envoy Brian Hook remain “serious and credible” and continue to warrant government-provided security details.

The notifications are dated Dec. 19 but were not transmitted to Congress until Dec. 22. They were obtained by The Associated Press on Wednesday.

Hack-Hook

INT'L MOD
Jan 11, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Iran doesn’t need a war to crush the West

The crisis in the Middle East looks like it might be spiralling out of control. The Red Sea and the Suez Canal are now largely blocked to container ships after Houthi rebels have been targeting ships. Suez traffic is reportedly down 28 per cent in the past 10 days, and the rates for shipping containers has risen 173 per cent. With tensions rising after Israeli strikes in Lebanon and in Iran after a blast next to the grave of General Qassem Soleimani, the recent attacks on shipping might be just the beginning.

When economics students take classes on inflation, they are typically taught about interest rates and the money supply. The basic insight is some variation on the theme of “inflation is caused by too much money chasing too few goods”. What they are typically not told is that most inflations we have seen in the West have been a result of war and geopolitical conflict.

muhammed45

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Iran doesn’t need a war to crush the West

The crisis in the Middle East looks like it might be spiralling out of control. The Red Sea and the Suez Canal are now largely blocked to container ships after Houthi rebels have been targeting ships. Suez traffic is reportedly down 28 per cent in the past 10 days, and the rates for shipping containers has risen 173 per cent. With tensions rising after Israeli strikes in Lebanon and in Iran after a blast next to the grave of General Qassem Soleimani, the recent attacks on shipping might be just the beginning.

When economics students take classes on inflation, they are typically taught about interest rates and the money supply. The basic insight is some variation on the theme of “inflation is caused by too much money chasing too few goods”. What they are typically not told is that most inflations we have seen in the West have been a result of war and geopolitical conflict.
Please stop quoting Yahoo.

It is the biggest click bait bullshit spreading website. At least do post from VOA, BBC, etc. We know who they are and what is their duty. Yahoo is not reliable.

Hack-Hook

INT'L MOD
Jan 11, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Please stop quoting Yahoo.

It is the biggest click bait bullshit spreading website. At least do post from VOA, BBC, etc. We know who they are and what is their duty. Yahoo is not reliable.
no news agency is reliable they all have an agenda non of them is unbiased and in last 30+ years i didn't see anything that change my mind on this matter

its just an article, nothing more i believe if you want to made a decision you must here all sides view point

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
This is one of the channels I watch for up to date news on the Ukraine conflict

The below refers to a Iranian/Russian agreement that basically states that both states will support each other if they enter conflict or war, which I think is very significant
The west or the U.S attacking iran with this agreement in place would be the start of WW3

Persian Gulf

INT'L MOD
Feb 19, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

In an unexpected event, the Iraqi Foreign Minister has directly called out Iran for striking Kurdistan because, he says, Iran cannot or does not want to strike Israel instead

There is some truth to that, but it's also true that Erbil is a Zionist nest and legitimate target.

Persian Gulf

INT'L MOD
Feb 19, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Abdollahian (Iran FM) meets with Foreign Ministers of Saudi Arabia, Norway, Spain, UK and others in Davos (WEF)

IRI is officially in post-WLF era

Users who are viewing this thread