Iran launches Operation True Promise - massive missile/drone strikes across Israel, Israel allegedly responds with quadcopters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only if it's in your head. The Vienna Convention makes it clear that immunity in consulates is independent of anything, furthermore, if the consulate was in fact a diplomatic representation facility, Israel violated international law ONCE AGAIN.
Honestly I finally had to block this guy comparing things from 30 40 60 years ago to today, again fanboy but his knowledge of current events and comparing things what happened decades ago got annoying

There’s nothing wrong in saying iran has its own interests,it doesn’t mean I can’t respect them but yes iran interests would always come first, same with any other country or groups of people.
If we hadn't supported you for the past 4 decades, Israel wouldn't have bombed our consulate, and we wouldn't have had to respond. If we were only looking out for our own interest. We could have acknowledged Israel and hadn't lost trillions of dollars from sanctions. What you said was not only incorrect. It was extremely disrespectful and ungrateful.

We are not policeman of Islam, so why GCC countries react when Israel killing defenseless children in Gaza, we have our own problems our main enemy is India not Israel

And Pakistan is far far away from Israel, we can only reach Israel by BMs and we have no unlimited numbers of ballistic missiles like Iran have, and these ballistic missiles are for India, think logically and use common sense, Islam also preaches to think logically not senseless
I never said we should bomb Israel or send their our military to fight, I think even only diplomatic support can do wonders if pakistan tried.

I was referring to your silly quote "Let’s be honest and fair here as well iran attacked Israel because of Iranian interests were hurt not because of Palestine sorry end of the day Iranian leadership would write Gaza off if they were defeated 6 month ago."
Honestly deleted my last couple posts not because I felt said anything wrong but you seem to be getting sensitive and I prefer not to have thread go down that road goodnight

Honestly deleted my last couple posts not because I felt said anything wrong but you seem to be getting sensitive and I prefer not to have thread go down that road goodnight
I am not sensitive about it. What you said is not new to me. I have no personal beef with Israel, but what they do to Palestinians is injustice. Thats why I support Palestine. I will point out injustice where I see it. If you want to believe we are supporting you only out of our own interests, thats fine by me. But what you said was unjust, so I pointed it out.

I never said we should bomb Israel or send their our military to fight, I think even only diplomatic support can do wonders if pakistan tried.
Did GCC countries do the same? To give the diplomatic support to Palestine? Palestine is not our problem, and we give damn for Palestinian cause, you and all GCC countries are not supports us on kashmir issue so why we do care about Palestine issue, GCC countries are currently lapdogs of Israel and India, we don't care about Palestine issue

Did GCC countries do the same? To give the diplomatic support to Palestine? Palestine is not our problem, and we give damn for Palestinian cause, you and all GCC countries are not supports us on kashmir issue so why we do care about Palestine issue, GCC countries are currently lapdogs of Israel and India, we don't care about Palestine issue
You don't care about certain countries having influence over who gets to be prime minister in certain countries?

You don't care about certain countries having influence over who gets to be prime minister in certain countries?
Sorry I didn't understand please explain what is you trying to say?

If we hadn't supported you for the past 4 decades, Israel wouldn't have bombed our consulate, and we wouldn't have had to respond. If we were only looking out for our own interest. We could have acknowledged Israel and hadn't lost trillions of dollars from sanctions. What you said was not only incorrect. It was extremely disrespectful and ungrateful.

You're talking to a known troll. He is a Palestinian who always speaks with a forked tongue regarding Iran and Palestine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back