Iran launches Operation True Promise - massive missile/drone strikes across Israel, Israel allegedly responds with quadcopters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israel fired one missile at a radar? Netanyahu wanted to get this off his back and choose least lethal option. And Israel's bombing Gaza now. We're likely going back to status quo. But still everything should be done to end the war on Gaza.

Notice how they say hit A target. They are trying to down play it. There are reports a USAF tanker is orbiting in Iraq, possibly in support of this operation. When the extended list of supporting actors in tonight’s attack are known the full political ramifications in public opinion will then play out.

Yeah it's over. A few drones were fired it appears. And may be from inside Iran.

The change this has brought includes an Iranian official said they may now openly pursue Nuclear weapons. If Iran goes for a nuke then the Saudis have hinted they would go for a nuke.

We may have just witness the night a nuclear arms race started. I wouldn’t be surprised if Saudis officials bring up the topic when they next call their counterparts in Pakistan. MBS has been hinting at getting a nuke for many years.

Jake Sullivan brought up the risk of an arms race back in September, which feels like forever ago in the context of the Gaza genocide.

Last edited:
Hoping for minimal civilian casualties. Iran was naive to think their attack would go unanswered. Hopefully their nuclear facilities and other malicious sites are blown to smithereens ✌️
Judging by your nations recent activities in Gaza - every child - every nursery and hospital will be bombed.

Honestly looks like it wasn't Isreal, it's too lame. Maybe Iranian terrorist group/separatist group launched a quad? Wouldn't be the first time.

The change this has brought includes an Iranian officiant by they may pursue Nuclear weapons. If Iran goes for a nuke then the Saudis have hinted they would go for a nuke.

We may have just witness the night a nuclear arms race started. I wouldn’t be surprised if Saudis officials bring up the topic when they next call their counterparts in Pakistan.

Last message before I call it a night, brother if what you say is correct than let me summarize it quickly, Iran will get nukes because israel threatens its nuclear sites, saudis will get nukes because Iran does and they will involve pakistan who Iran’s neighbor. So many things wrong with this (not what you’re saying) I instead of uniting and going against the fitna Muslims will start a nuclear race against themselves lol. Unprecedented.

Last message before I call it a night, brother if what you say is correct than let me summarize it quickly, Iran will get nukes because israel threatens its nuclear sites, saudis will get nukes because Iran does and they will involve pakistan who Iran’s neighbor. So many things wrong with this (not what you’re saying) I instead of uniting and going against the fitna Muslims will start a nuclear race against themselves lol. Unprecedented.
Yeah it’s really sad. Good night.

Doesnt seem to be a nuclear site, seems to be a ordinary millitary base. Some say it's a fired missile, some say quadcopters. We'll have to wait and see.
Iran says they shot down 3 unknown drones over isfahan where the strikes occurred.

Notice how they say hit A target. They are trying to down play it. There are reports a USAF tanker is orbiting in Iraq, possibly in support of this operation. When the extended list of supporting actors in tonight’s attack are known the full political ramifications in public opinion will then play out.
It's possible but I don't think so. Israeli's were not going to use their air force. These tankers have been up over the past several months. Israeli's seem really keen on continuing the genocide in Gaza.

Forget what type of attack that was, fact is Israel reverted back.

BIG question is now will Iran retaliate ????

It's possible but I don't think so. Israeli's were not going to use their air force. These tankers have been up over the past several months. Israeli's seem really keen on continuing the genocide in Gaza.
It’s better this Iranian side show ends and the world focused back on the genocide that is happening in Gaza.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back