Iran launches Operation True Promise - massive missile/drone strikes across Israel, Israel allegedly responds with quadcopters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iranian FM statement (from just before the attack)

That is not my goal in participation in this forum. Just a reminder, if I comment about something and/or respond to someone, it has more to do with the unknown number of silent readers out there who are looking for alternative views. So I say this kindly, to me, they are more important than you, even though I maybe talking to you directly.

You 2.

💯 let the silent readers be the judge sir. Goodnight and best of wishes to you.

The situation unfolded as expected, as Israel was sure to launch a dastardly surprise attack.
Unfortunately, Iran's chivalrous spirit of always giving advance notice and only aiming at targets that do not cause casualties unfortunately does not apply to cowards.

The situation unfolded as expected, as Israel was sure to launch a dastardly surprise attack.
Unfortunately, Iran's chivalrous spirit of always giving advance notice and only aiming at targets that do not cause casualties unfortunately does not apply to cowards.

Whaaat? It’s a virtue of Islamic chivalry that we say we will attack for example pak 2019 and Iran 2024. It is the cowards who attack with surprise.

US officials confirm it was a "Retaliation attempt by Israel"

and the US government got informed 24 hours earlier.

but it failed as we saw. no missile or drone hit its target.
9-23-5920395.jpg

back in 60's and even 70's there was a balance in US foreign policy wrt to Israel and Palestine, now US is literally acting like support of a bully who is literally causing disruption of an entire region. US logic is Israel can bomb any country as pre-emptively as " self defense " but no other country has the right to even respond after their strike, This is just literally Stupid behavior and USA knows this very well and yet they are supporting this unhinged behavior of a genocidal country with maniac ruling elite with twisted disgusted religious ideology, and then we hear lectures from US about tolerance, human rights and separation of church and state.
US just today Veto a resolution to adopt accepting Palestine as a permanent member of UN, why did US veto it ? what national interest does it serve ? But at least I am glad that US is now in open for the world to see the hypocritical behavior, they will level entire Middle East for Israel, and mark my words if Israel manage to remove every Palestinian from the land and declare whole land as Israel they will later invade parts of Jordan, Syria and Egypt with similar pretexts like Terrorism and self defense, their disobedience and intrusion have no bounds and US hypocrisy has no limits.
What moment do you think was the tipping point for the shift from balance to being firmly on Israel’s side?

After the 1967 war, when the Arabs turned to the Soviets for support. So that’s one possibility, but was it even earlier after the Suez Crisis of the 50s?

Perhaps the arms companies and their lobbyists knew they could keep getting contracts from the GCC while still selling to the Israelis and as sales to the Egyptians weren’t forthcoming, they knew where their bread was butter and which side to lobby for?

I always heard of the term “self hating Jews” now I am witnessing self hating Muslims. Like wtf do you guys even want, just we should bend over and take it? Have some shame and self respect guys.

Whaaat? It’s a virtue of Islamic chivalry that we say we will attack for example pak 2019 and Iran 2024. It is the cowards who attack with surprise.
I believe he means Israel is the coward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back