Iran launches Operation True Promise - massive missile/drone strikes across Israel, Israel allegedly responds with quadcopters

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys think? Anyway, Israel attacked Iran and we have to answer them with 300 ballistic missiles and 400 suicide drones. 😎🔥

I did not make any comparison, read my full post again and read it carefully... if you have comprehension issues, use Grammarly or chatGPT or google.
It would help if your posts were less condescending and clearer in content.

I don't take the incident of intercepting quadcopters lightly. Quadcopters are mostly made of non metal materials. Intercepting them was a great job!

The remains of Israel's response last night

#jewish_style
IMG_20240419_101719_244.jpg

It would help if your posts were less condescending and clearer in content.
My post is not for everyone, baqi samajhne wale samajh gaye, kuch logo ke liye isharaa kafi hota hai.

Since Israel has “attacked” Iran with the force of a mouse and by popular request I’ve opened this thread but no trolling like the IDF please

yes

satellite imagery shows construction of underground facilities at Dimona site has not stopped. it is illogical to infer that Israel has nothing but air under Dimona and it is all a fake ruse. also slightly off topic
It's not illogical, it's common behavior of that people: deceive enemy (and commonly deceive everybody).

If Vanunu had said some true word he would have been shot head in the first second.

But it was a marketing campaign made in Israel.

You're trusting in the information that enemy broadcast willingly for you.

Anyway it was decades ago.

It's not offtopic, Iran said it would respond of same way if Iran nuclear plants are attacked, but that can't never happen, because Israel has no nuclear plants.

When was the last time you, and I say 'you' generically not personally, re-purpose an AK-47 into something else? Or how about a tank? Or a jet fighter? Or a missile?
Ak-47 have a kit that turn it into a hunting Weapon,
according IRIB akhbar (state tv)

2 small drones neared a airbase (in esfahan)

1 was shot down , 1 crashed near a building, only damage " some broken windows "

the "explosion" people heard was anti air towards the small drones.

either the weakest "retaliation" in history, or somekind of israeli terror failure
i go with second one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back