Iranian Air Defence Systems | News and Discussions

Perfect for Armenia.
It wouldn't last long with all the suicide drones and ATGMs and the close range battlefields, S-300P got roasted here, Armenia is a little country and Baku uses agressive weaponry and foreign systems

What Armenia needs is explosive firepower to use inside Baku such as Fath or Fateh Mobin, Fajr-5c thermobaric to disintegrate HVT and personnel inside Baku, and Almas or Toophan thermobaric

Iskander proven disproportionate with a big CEP, Armenia need precision strikes against infantry barracks

Hi

When I first encountered this unnamed missile, its similarity to the AIM-9X was immediately apparent.

Observing the S300 or S400 systems, it's notable that they can be equipped with a quad pack of missiles in lieu of a single launch tube. The Arman (Tactical Sayyad), however, starts with only three launch tubes. Replacing one of these for four SRSAMs would undermine the intended capability of the system.

If there were a way to integrate the four Azarakhsh missiles without requiring an additional vehicle, it could streamline the system significantly.

Piet

can you elaborate what you mean?
The Persian part says that range of anti GBU AD is at least 40 Km. But the translation says it is up to 40 Km.

It is not matching, I mean, in Persian at least means it can be much more than that.

The Persian part says that range of anti GBU AD is at least 40 Km. But the translation says it is up to 40 Km.

It is not matching, I mean, in Persian at least means it can be much more than that.

I’d wager it’s up to 40KM.

Unlikely you will be able to intercept an GBU glide bomb further out than that. It’s RCS is rather small and it’s continuously losing altitude as distance draws near.

Ukraine cannot even intercept Cold War era FAB-500’s with dummy conversion kits right now in Ukraine.

‘At least 40km’, even in Persian and in principle, is a nonsensical statement.

It wouldn't last long with all the suicide drones and ATGMs and the close range battlefields, S-300P got roasted here, Armenia is a little country and Baku uses agressive weaponry and foreign systems
For sure that system need to be complemented with lighter and shorter ranger systems like Majid or even Misagh.
I agree those systems can´t survive too much without protection of other systems capable of intercepting small and fast threats.

Is that Windows XP OS on Arman? :rolleyes:

@tsunset @jauk

@Hack-Hook
I can't see it clearly on my phone, it seem old so probably xp or Vista
Don't knew why they don't consider Linux it's a lot better , more responsive and can be 10 time lighter
As a mattress of fact there are graphical distros that only take up to 25-30 mb of space

Users who are viewing this thread

Back