Iranian Air Force (IRIAF/IRGC-ASF) | News and Discussions

Touché!

Can't wait to see them in the IRIAF. Whether it happens or not remains to be seen of course. But if there's ever a perfect time for such an acquisition -- not only for Iran, but for Rusky also -- would be right now.

The other thing it should do is slowly introduce elements of the IRIAF into Syria. If it can work alongside Russian assets, it would send a loud & clear message to the demons to cut the crap out. It's the only language they understand. But it needs to be done slowly so the US doesn't panic and go full blown DEFCON.

How credible are the rumors of Iranian pilots in Russia supposedly training on the Su-35? Anyone know?

View attachment 30972
Credible as basic rumors, basic rumors, not utopic and logic following the delivery of Yaks, but still rumors
The other thing it should do is slowly introduce elements of the IRIAF into Syria.
So that they get immediately mauled in another airstrike? Besides if Russia guarantees total protection and fire at will on Israeli fighters, i don't see how any aerial asset is coming to Syria, Iran is a big country, we need a lot of modern jets (300+), and 24 is not what will cover and relieve the IADS, at least relieve it at a minimum level

Touché!

Can't wait to see them in the IRIAF. Whether it happens or not remains to be seen of course. But if there's ever a perfect time for such an acquisition -- not only for Iran, but for Rusky also -- would be right now.

The other thing it should do is slowly introduce elements of the IRIAF into Syria. If it can work alongside Russian assets, it would send a loud & clear message to the demons to cut the crap out. It's the only language they understand. But it needs to be done slowly so the US doesn't panic and go full blown DEFCON.

How credible are the rumors of Iranian pilots in Russia supposedly training on the Su-35? Anyone know?

View attachment 30972
Ukraine is an excellent venue for Iranian training. Iranian advisors helping Russia too no doubt.

Ukraine is an excellent venue for Iranian training. Iranian advisors helping Russia too no doubt.
But Ukraine said they killed 40 Iranian advisors in one strike past year

So that they get immediately mauled in another airstrike?

I'd like to think that Iranian commanders are a lot smarter than that, especially since I wasn't advocating for anything remotely close to allowing that to happen. Deserve a little more credit than that assumption, bro.

I said to slowly introduce elements into Syria. Obviously, that would entail not only including the participation of the Russians (should they be willing) but introducing the platforms incrementally alongside several air defense assets.

The idea is that it's imperative to show an 'immediate' reply of some sorts in the aftermath of the blatant & egregious zionist murdering strike on the consulate and Iranian personnel. Allowing the US to take out an important figure like Soleimani is one thing, but the zionazi rats to have such freewill should be intolerable. And if a tit-for-tat is off the books because of the horrifying likelyhood of all-out war with the US, then something like this would be the least that should be done. It would at least signal that Iran is prepared to retaliate should they ever think of pulling off anything remotely close to what they just did again and make them think twice about it. Otherwise, what else has it done or will do? Nothing is the worst thing it can do.

Besides if Russia guarantees total protection and fire at will on Israeli fighters, i don't see how any aerial asset is coming to Syria, Iran is a big country, we need a lot of modern jets (300+), and 24 is not what will cover and relieve the IADS, at least relieve it at a minimum level

Well, you're not going to get 300 jets out of the blue like that. That would take 5+ years at the least and being that there are 25 Su-35s with complete weapons packages sitting in hangars at Komsomolsk on amur just waiting for an owner, that would be a great start IMO. And according to Sipri and other Tactical Report, the weapons package that was slated with the fighters for the EAF included the R-74, R-77-1 and the R-37M just for A2A missiles. If Iran can detect the F-35, then the latter missile would nullify it at great standoff distances and really put the screws to the zionazi murderous scum. Win-win.

You lost me, bro. :unsure: :LOL: Considering how much Iran has obviously helped Russia with all the Shahed drones and then some, it's time for some reciprocity, wouldn't you say so? And I'm not talking about a couple of Yak-130s as nice as they are. (y) Those seem almost like an obvious prelude trainer to a major fighter in the works, be it the Su-30SM or Su-35S. The latter seems more fitting for a separate trainer like the Yak being that the Su-30 is already a 2-seater and doesn't necessarily need a separate trainer. That was also the rumor in Egypt that there was a "2nd type of fighter" included in the Su-35 deal which we all surmised was the Su-30MK for the same reason.

Remembered these from my old collection. Great shots of IRIAF Chinooks taking a little dip & swim.

1712182946892.png

1712182724592.png

And using its ballast technique to lower its rear opening for marine personnel ingress.

1712182821120.png

Maybe they're taking our advice, fellas. :unsure:

Jason Hinkle just reporting this a few minutes ago. Maybe some of those famous Iranian ballistic missiles are being lobbed?

Jason Hinkle is a propagandist and liar regardless if he pro Israeli or anti Israeli. A propagandist is a propagandist. They diminish the credibility of whatever side they promote.

Verify all of his posts as usually he stealing images from other conflicts and making a narrative.

Jason Hinkle is a propagandist and liar regardless if he pro Israeli or anti Israeli. A propagandist is a propagandist. They diminish the credibility of whatever side they promote.

Verify all of his posts as usually he stealing images from other conflicts and making a narrative.
You bringing a feather to gun fight argument doesn’t hold. Unclear where you get this from but let him be OUR ‘propagandist’.

This person is actually taking a contrary and hard position against the dominant propaganda. Ironic you call him one—not true.

Last edited:
You bringing a feather to gun fight argument doesn’t hold. Unclear where get this from but let him be OUR ‘propagandist’.

This person is actually taking a contrary and hard position against the dominant propaganda. Ironic you call him one—not true.

During conflicts he has been proven to use wrong and misleading information.

I’d rather have someone combat with logic and truthfulness than be the Babak T. of our side.

Him and that wacko Zionist Ben Shapiro are two sides of the same coin.

Yes, it might be “refreshing” to see someone support the anti Imperalist narrative. But when he constantly destroys credibility you wonder if he is CIA plant.

During conflicts he has been proven to use wrong and misleading information.

I’d rather have someone combat with logic and truthfulness than be the Babak T. of our side.

Him and that wacko Zionist Ben Shapiro are two sides of the same coin.

Yes, it might be “refreshing” to see someone support the anti Imperalist narrative. But when he constantly destroys credibility you wonder if he is CIA plant.
I’d rather you take this stance against your enemies than this person. Your cherry-picked logic is nonsense.

The hordes are attacking you and you look to your own group and mention they’re not well dressed. Pfft!

I’d rather you take this stance against your enemies than this person. Your cherry-picked logic is nonsense.

The hordes are attacking you and you look to your own group and mention they’re not well dressed. Pfft!

I learned long ago you won’t change the hearts and minds that support their empire. Anymore you can switch a Persepolis fan to Tractor Sazi.

The only way you win against your enemy is with a strong economy and military. You have to fight for your voice at the table.

The dawn of AI has brought the crescendo of misinformation. Now everyone will discard all forms of media they see as “fake news” if it doesn’t align with their beliefs.

So it doesn’t matter if you have 100 Jordan Hinkles false lies on Twitter/X to support your side. The enemy will believe what they indoctrined to believe. For them they have a personal stake in this conflict which equates to their own team “losing”.

People have already picked sides. You won’t convince them with words to come over. And the ones in the middle who are unsure can’t change the battle. It must be fought on the battlefield and thru a strong economy impervious to economic warfare.

A true munafiq!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back