Iranian Chill Thread

Irrelevant, go back to the point I already made that they were following orders and would have been killed if they didnt. They neither orchestrated nor ordered it, so the root cause comes from Saddam and not them, regardless of the fact they would share some guilt in carrying out the attack according to some interpretations of international law.
So by your logic IDF is excused because they follow Netanyahu orders

I didn’t say they orchestrated and ordered the chemical attacks. I said they gassed us, which they did. And they would again if they could and needed too

"They gassed us" is both inaccurate and simplistic. Hence why it needs to be explained further. Which shia group in Iraq would gas Iran? What are you talking about?

So by your logic IDF is excused because they follow Netanyahu orders

No they all have some degree of guilt, but the commanders of the IDF and Netanyahu have the greater share and theyre decisions are what's decisive in the matter.

"They gassed us" is both inaccurate and simplistic. Hence why it needs to be explained further. Which shia group in Iran would gas Iran? What are you talking about?
it’s not inaccurate at all. The Iraqi Shias felt empowered, saw a weak and disorganized Iran, took the opportunity and gassed us.

Protests continue in Iran due to shortage of Electricity..our beloved Islamic Republic regime!! forgot electricity generation must be pre-planned in a country ..no amount of prayers will create electricity..:unsure:

meanwhile Iranian women show their defiance against Islamic dictatorship...my respect:)

1723565288165.png

it’s not inaccurate at all. The Iraqi Shias felt empowered, saw a weak and disorganized Iran, took the opportunity and gassed us.

That's just pure bollocks. No, Saddam ordered the attacks and his army carried it out, which had both sunni and shia in there. You're basically revising history now.

Irrelevant, go back to the point I already made that they were following orders and would have been killed if they didnt. They neither orchestrated nor ordered it, so the root cause comes from Saddam and not them, regardless of the fact they would share some guilt in carrying out the attack according to some interpretations of international law.
80 % of non commissioned officer and 40% of commissioned ones were shia .

yes they Didn't order that

That's just pure bollocks. No, Saddam ordered the attacks and his army carried it out, which had both sunni and shia in there. You're basically revising history now.
Ahh. So our Shia brothers gassed us because they were ordered to. Remember when you asked me which Iranian group would gas other Iranians? Now you have the answer to why nationalism is important and Islamic unity is not sustainable.

No they all have some degree of guilt, but the commanders of the IDF and Netanyahu have the greater share and theyre decisions are what's decisive in the matter.
So you believe Iraqi commanders had no free will to do the operation and all orders came directly from saddam.
You believe in favor saddam ordered use of chemical weapon don't you think he only permit that and using them was initiative of field commanders.
Suggest revise your viewing of warfare , it's not command @ conquer Generals .

80 % of non commissioned officer and 40% of commissioned ones were shia .

yes they Didn't order that

The order to gas Iranians didn't come from them. You will have to show evidence of this. It came from Saddam and probably US.
So you believe Iraqi commanders had no free will to do the operation and all orders came directly from saddam.
You believe in favor saddam ordered use of chemical weapon don't you think he only permit that and using them was initiative of field commanders.
Suggest revise your viewing of warfare , it's not command @ conquer Generals .

No they didn't, and why should they if their lives were at risk. Would you risk your life? No. So why do you expect them to? Try to look at it from their perspective. I do accept though that they carry some guilt, but to say the shia of Iraq want to gas Iran is not accurate at all. So if he allowed the the army to use them, he becomes the enabler. You answered your own question. Without that there would be no gassing. Also something as severe as WMD use like chemical warfare comes from the commander in chief, i.e. Saddam, not arbitrarily by field commanders. So special authorisation would have to have come from him.

The order to gass Iranians didn't come from them.
They have permission , they decided to use them. The decision was from commanders in fields not the one in baqdad..
Now if you want deny it , do that the fact won't change by that.

Ahh. So our Shia brothers gassed us because they were ordered to. Remember when you asked me which Iranian group would gas other Iranians? Now you have the answer to why nationalism is important and Islamic unity is not sustainable.

It was a baathist army which consisted of both shia and sunni, I wont let you change the narrative like a two-bit troll. I asked which shia group in Iraq wants to gas Iranians today? You can't even read straight let alone think straight. Strangely enought, the gassing was ordered by a pan Arab nationalist whose government was both secular and pro-soviet. Anything but Islamic. You don't even know what true Islamic unity is.

They have permission , they decided to use them. The decision was from commanders in fields not the one in baqdad..
Now if you want deny it , do that the fact won't change by that.

In my next message I adress this. Something as severe as WMD use would come directly from commander in chief, i.e Saddam, not arbitrarily from field commanders. You have no clue about how war is conducted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back