Iranian Chill Thread

Anymore offensive derogatory or posts not brfitting this forum will be removed and sanctions applied. Stick to the topic and stop the crap now

Islamic republic regime is systematically destroying the the academic integrity of the Iranian universities by granting members of foreign proxies admission without qualifications test....every non qualified foreigner that is accepted is one qualified Iranian applicant that will not go to university.. University staff that have protested have been fired.

Islamic republic regime is systematically destroying the the academic integrity of the Iranian universities by granting members of foreign proxies admission without qualifications test....every non qualified foreigner that is accepted is one qualified Iranian applicant that will not go to university.. University staff that have protested have been fired.
Source is Zionist and anti-Iran. Hey everyone, please do not interact with this anti-Iranian poster.

Last edited:
Afghan refugees invasion of Iran with the approval of Islamic republic continue:mad:. ..I leave it up to the viewers to make their own judgement..
Personal note: It is interesting that a member named "Jauk" who had "Australian" flags in the previous PDF forum and now has "Romanian" flags is calling me "ani_Iran"...the world is upside down!!..non Iranians are calling Iranians as "anti Iran".:unsure:

Last edited:
Source is Zionist and anti-Iran. Hey everyone, please do not interact with this anti-Iranian poster.
He is just concerned about the future of the country. That doesn’t make him anti-Iranian. You on the other hand are constantly calling Iranians who seek basic needs as worms, a disease that needs to be eradicated, entitled etc. You mock and ridicule even our history. No Iranian would do that. It is very clear who the anti-Iranian is. I don’t even believe you are Iranian.

He is just concerned about the future of the country. That doesn’t make him anti-Iranian. You on the other hand are constantly calling Iranians who seek basic needs as worms, a disease that needs to be eradicated, entitled etc. You mock and ridicule even our history. No Iranian would do that. It is very clear who the anti-Iranian is. I don’t even believe you are Iranian.
Anyone posting from Zionist sources is anti-Iranian. Seems you've done the same. So you will be ignored as well by those who really love their country, seek justice, and look to a bright future. Unlike yourself.

Afghan refugees invasion of Iran with the approval of Islamic republic continue:mad:. ..I leave it up to the viewers to make their own judgement..
Personal note: It is interesting that a member named "Jauk" who had "Australian" flags in the previous PDF forum and now has "Romanian" flags is calling me "ani_Iran"...the world is upside down!!..non Iranians are calling Iranians as "anti Iran".:unsure:
I don't blame Afghans. I even dislike the racist attitude of Iranians towards Afghans. I blame those in charge of securing Iran's borders...

Source is telling the truth this time , members of hashd alshaabi are actually studying in Tehran university

Source is telling the truth this time , members of hashd alshaabi are actually studying in Tehran university

if you want to be a centre of an axis this comes with responsibilities and this makes sense to cultivate long term ties with members of the axis. I don't see a problem

especially not if the best are selected then use that knowledge in their future within the axis

if you want to be a centre of an axis this comes with responsibilities and this makes sense to cultivate long term ties with members of the axis. I don't see a problem

especially not if the best are selected then use that knowledge in their future within the axis
I don't have problem with teaching them (well I more liked they were taught in other universities than our mother universities that many Iranian try hard to enter but can't enter because of steep competition.
Right now a guy in top hundred of university entrance exam is not guaranteed acceptance in tehran university medical school .)

I post it because some people implied because it's reported in Iran international then it's lie . So I post the source of IRNA and Asr-e-Iran to stablish the news is in fact truth and not all news from Iran international are fake and before chalking all of them as fake it's better to do a little investigation

I don't have problem with teaching them (well I more liked they were taught in other universities than our mother universities that many Iranian try hard to enter but can't enter because of steep competition.
Right now a guy in top hundred of university entrance exam is not guaranteed acceptance in tehran university medical school .)

I post it because some people implied because it's reported in Iran international then it's lie . So I post the source of IRNA and Asr-e-Iran to stablish the news is in fact truth and not all news from Iran international are fake and before chalking all of them as fake it's better to do a little investigation
iran international should be avoided given they are israeli funded propaganda but they also have some good sources sometimes (unfortunately)

iran international should be avoided given they are israeli funded propaganda but they also have some good sources sometimes (unfortunately)
When it come to Iran international , my rule is search the net , see where else the news is mentioned, can you trust those sources.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back