J-31 to be inducted soon| Pilot training reportedly in progress

You're more imbecile and idiot than @Deino who think I know nothing about early prototypes of J-31, I'm talking about after 2018-2019 not before that I know first flight of J-31 in 2012 and second prototype of improved J-31 flies somewhere near the 2017-2018 time frame, after that we didn't seen that 2 prototypes of J-31 since 2019, we only seen 2 prototypes of J35 but no prototypes of J-31 recently, you're one of the most gullible poster in this forum
Hi,

The poster never addressed you. So why would you be disrespectful to him---?

The induction of the much awaited J-31 & the people involved in this Thread reminds me of...

duck-season-rabbit-season.gif

The induction of the much awaited J-31 & the people involved in this Thread reminds me of...

duck-season-rabbit-season.gif

I think this is actually best post within the whole thread! (y)

J-31 was covered with canvas at the 2022 Zhuhai airshow.
Only a few prestige guests saw it.
no leaked info. available other than the third prototype 31003 5 years ago.

And this again shows only you know nothing Jon Snow! The aircraft no. 31003 is a FC-31 demonstrator and NOT a J-31!

Hi,

The poster never addressed you. So why would you be disrespectful to him---?

And why do you always think to intervene into any discussion even if you have not the slightest clue about what the topic is even more so when also not addressed to you?

Last edited:
I think this is actually best post within the whole thread! (y)

And this again shows only you know nothing Jon Snow! The aircraft no. 31003 is a FC-31 demonstrator and NOT a J-31!

And why do you always think to intervene into any discussion even if you have not the slightest clue about what the topic is even more so when also not addressed to you?
Hi,

If I don't have any clue---then put me on the ignore list---. Why read my posts---simple---isn't it.

Latest video of the J-35 with engines that are quite smokey..RD-33 or RD-93?

RD-33, but some said it is an old video.

No, it is a new video and clearly a J-35 as such it is most likely flying on WS-21 engines!

However I think that smoke is mostly due to the flight regime - it almost looks like low-speed testing of some sort - and not only since the engines generally smoke!

Even the surely most modern EJ-200 smokes under certain conditions.

1712232980808.png

Don't be so hasty,ws-19 engine still need 3~5 years to finish all the test and begin its Mass production.PAF got some J-31 with WS-19 at around 2030 is better.

Let's end this debate when its going to come.

The arguments are being repeated and no side is willing to accept other's point of view. So perhaps there's just one way to finalizing it. Whoever wants to guess the arrival date or number of airframes then do it with similar table below. So we can take screenshot and move on. By time, people will know who was right all along.

From the previous conversation, I can see Zarvan's estimates. Let's put it on record:

Zarvan's estimates:

2025 (june) 2032
(1.5 yrs from jan 2024)
J-10C50 ?100 ?
J-31s10 ?90 ?
KAANs010 ?

@Zarvan feel free to make the corrections if I put it wrong. If I got your estimates correctly then will just take screenshot of this.
J-10 C would be more than 100, J-31 may be 72 to 80 and KAAN will start to come in 2032. J-31 yes may be 4 or 5 may come in next 1.5 to 2 years.

J-10 C would be more than 100, J-31 may be 72 to 80 and KAAN will start to come in 2032. J-31 yes may be 4 or 5 may come in next 1.5 to 2 years.
Lol get out of your fantasy world and lala land sir that J-31 will come in 1.5 to 2 years 😄 and KAAN will come in 2032

Users who are viewing this thread

Back