J-31 to be inducted soon| Pilot training reportedly in progress

J-10 C would be more than 100, J-31 may be 72 to 80 and KAAN will start to come in 2032. J-31 yes may be 4 or 5 may come in next 1.5 to 2 years.
Wow, you are inducting 160 pieces in 8 years at 70 mn a piece, that's $11bn worth of hardware. Cool.

20 aircrafts a year compared to PAFs target of 13/year. GRAPE!

Wow, you are inducting 160 pieces in 8 years at 70 mn a piece, that's $11bn worth of hardware. Cool.

20 aircrafts a year compared to PAFs target of 13/year. GRAPE!
Considering a comment I heard from a fellow on “Pakistan can pay off all its debt overnight from Reqo Dik” I guess there is some Mon and Salwa I am not able to see in plain daylight - or under a microscope - or with IR/ SAR / X ray - whatever Superman has and so on.

The military maybe has some secret trillions in reserve they aren’t telling anyone about

J-10 C would be more than 100, J-31 may be 72 to 80 and KAAN will start to come in 2032. J-31 yes may be 4 or 5 may come in next 1.5 to 2 years.
Where is prototypes of J-31 right now? And you think SAC will initiate low rate initial production of J-31 without testing 😆 and KAAN will not come before 2035-2040 time frame to Pakistan, first customer would be TuAF not PAF lol 😉

Bro i'm no psychic, so I can't really predict the future. You seem to have achieved that on your own. Fine by me.

I'm no Chartered Accountant, so I can't really speak on Military Budget. You've probably got those figures down. Fine by me.

Its not like me to bring up things from the past [PDF 1.0], but how's your track record been in terms of predictions?

In a single post you have given the PAF 172 to 180 Chinese Jets & i'm not even counting the KAAN (since you didn't put up a figure).

Q. How many locally produced JF-17 do we have right now?

200 - give or take.

So, basically as per your predictions we're gonna have more new 4.5 & 5th Gen jets than the JF-17.

Just take step back. Perhaps sit down. Think... Think about what you just said. Think about OUR economy. Think deeply about our Leadership - that changes like ones whatsapp status.

I know you. You're Patriotic - that's Great. You love Military Hardware - I get it.

But, please...please, please, please don't put yourself in a position where people are gonna come back at you in 2-3 Years & start forwarding you your own predictions & you defending yourself by saying, "...bus wo arahay hain".

Ok, some members will be around here after 1.5 yrs or even by 2032 to verify these bold claims.

Its official folks! Take screenshots for laters !

Zarvan's final estimates:

2025 (june)2032
(1.5 yrs from jan 2024)
J-10C50 100+
J-31s4 to 572 to 80
KAANs0< 10

Interestingly my own estimates for 2032 are same as of Zarvan's 2025 that by 2032, PAF will have about 50 odd J-10Cs, less than 10 J-31s and ZERO KAANs. Infact zero KAANs till 2040. No way PAF can buy KAAN with US engine or with newly made turkish engine. It will wait to see when turkish engine becomes mature. But anyways, we are all entitled to our views.

Bro i'm no psychic, so I can't really predict the future. You seem to have achieved that on your own. Fine by me.

I'm no Chartered Accountant, so I can't really speak on Military Budget. You've probably got those figures down. Fine by me.

Its not like me to bring up things from the past [PDF 1.0], but how's your track record been in terms of predictions?

In a single post you have given the PAF 172 to 180 Chinese Jets & i'm not even counting the KAAN (since you didn't put up a figure).

Q. How many locally produced JF-17 do we have right now?

200 - give or take.

So, basically as per your predictions we're gonna have more new 4.5 & 5th Gen jets than the JF-17.

Just take step back. Perhaps sit down. Think... Think about what you just said. Think about OUR economy. Think deeply about our Leadership - that changes like ones whatsapp status.

I know you. You're Patriotic - that's Great. You love Military Hardware - I get it.

But, please...please, please, please don't put yourself in a position where people are gonna come back at you in 2-3 Years & start forwarding you your own predictions & you defending yourself by saying, "...bus wo arahay hain".
Pakistan hardly inducts a fighter jet in 40 number. USA refuses to sell us F 16 in the numbers we want to have otherwise we would have more than 100 F 16 also. To achieve economies of scale there is no way in hell that final number of J 10 C will be less than 100. Same goes for J 31. As for KAAN that is not coming before 2032.

Pakistan hardly inducts a fighter jet in 40 number. USA refuses to sell us F 16 in the numbers we want to have otherwise we would have more than 100 F 16 also. To achieve economies of scale there is no way in hell that final number of J 10 C will be less than 100. Same goes for J 31. As for KAAN that is not coming before 2032.
Lol 😆 what a delusional you have, where will be $$$ come for these 100 + J-31, and 100 + J10 Lol 😆

You mean SOFT LOANS FROM CHINA SIR?, Lol sir 36-72 J-31 will be enough for PAF and 90+ or less J10C will come for PAF , mark my words sir
For a force that could only purchase 18 new F-16's, and only 20 J-10's so far, had to reduce blk-3 order etc. ,,,,,, people are already counting 72 J-31's! And then to top it off some people call some people delusional too!! 👍

This forum is way better than hasb-e-haal and Mazaaq Raat combined. ;)

Last edited:
Honestly it's really immature on the PAF's side to make this announcement for hype. Its likely not happening anytime soon and they wanted to boost ACM image but it shouldn't be done in this foolish way this makes it look like a joke.

For a force that could only purchase 18 new F-16's, and only 20 J-10's so far, had to reduce blk-3 order etc. ,,,,,, people are already counting 72 J-31's! And then to top it off some people call some people delusional too!! 👍

This forum is way better than hasb-e-haal and Mazaaq Raat combined. ;)
There were only 18 on offer that's why I think (if you are referring to the used Jordanian ones)

There were only 18 on offer that's why I think (if you are referring to the used Jordanian ones)
No. I clearly said 'new'.
36 Block 52+ were approved by US govt & congress but only 18 purchased.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back