J-31 to be inducted soon| Pilot training reportedly in progress

I have doubts that PAF retires any of its F-16s before 2040. I have a feeling that they're going to look to upgrade then via Turkiye, as it's just the cheaper option.
Not allowed except for the Jordanian ones (probably). Unless US gives permission.

Not allowed except for the Jordanian ones (probably). Unless US gives permission.
Older F-16s can be ungraded without US consent, the newer ones are the issue, and I doubt that the US will have any major issues in 10 years time when f-16s will need to either be replaced or upgraded.

Older F-16s can be ungraded without US consent, the newer ones are the issue, and I doubt that the US will have any major issues in 10 years time when f-16s will need to either be replaced or upgraded.
Yes, that’s why the MLUed ones with upgraded avionics will definitely pose approval issues.

Also it depends on the general mood of the US towards Pakistan at any given time.

But they are training on what? There isn’t any aircraft barring maybe a prototype.

I dont have those details, i just listen to what my friends in PAF share. All i know there are 4 pilots who are getting trained now, 4 will be trained once they are trained. On what, i dont know, most likely prototypes which might be under production. Training means they will be induced soon as manufacturing must be taking place.
I was told that 4-6 squardons and Dec 2026 is the when you will have squardon strength coming in.
Mind it folks, the world is accelerating towards global war, and i wont be surprised if the planes arrive before Dec 2026.

Lets see !

Strange as it may sound, heard we are looking at end of next year induction. If this report of pilots already training are true, I suppose we are well on track with that timeline.
From the optics of it, it seem that induction might be soon than Dec 2026. may be in 2025 ?

As i have said this in my initial posts, the fighters will be added before Dec 2026. a total of 6-8 squadrons will be added

Just since an obscure YouTube channel says so and even if there is nothing to be prepared on?

Just since an obscure YouTube channel says so and even if there is nothing to be prepared on?
Its on main stream pakistani media news channel, sorry to bust your bubble.

Its on main stream pakistani media news channel, sorry to bust your bubble.

And how often before do they post anything for the own masses?
Honestly, there is no J-31 to prepare Pakistani pilots, at best there is a prototype and even if it will come, it won’t simply since it cannot be - come in late 2025 or even 2026.

Do we know when it will go into mass production?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back