J-31 to be inducted soon| Pilot training reportedly in progress

I cannot fully agree with your point of view.

I can only say that the current reliable news is: PAF and SAC have been discussing the purchase of FC31, and both parties have roughly determined their intentions, but no contract has been signed.

As for the rest, it is all speculation and analysis, with no credible evidence sources to support it.

If the Chinese government and the Pakistani government do not release other relevant news beneficial to the Pakistani economy, I think this "coming soon" will not be a very short time.

If the Pakistani government further strengthens substantial military cooperation with the United States, I believe this "coming soon" may evolve into "a long way off."

Dear I mentioned it's just my understanding.

1- I have often seen things become reality that were initially discussed or planned, with official signings happening much later. J31 is natural transition for PAF and I don't see anything which stop this to happen. So I believe this will ultimately happen. (When---- I don't know)

2- Regarding Soon, I think kept money thing aside for the time being and yes I again say i expect it somewhere 2028-2030 and that too is "Very Soon" for me, not "Soon", and that's too is just "my guess", and no official or inside news.

3- Regarding money, I have witnessed many things happen, even in the face of political and financial crises, so i don't give much weight-age to it.

4- Concerning the United States and the geopolitical landscape, it's important to remember that Pakistan is not solely engaged with the U.S. Pakistan has always been able to engage with many countries, and sometimes it's not just the U.S. and China involved. Others are also present in the world.

5- Regarding China, Pakistan has always held China close and never let it go. Therefore, it's unlikely that Pakistan will ever align so closely with the U.S. as to compromise its relationship with China.

And last, it's just my understanding which can be wrong.

Sorry, I cannot see the point you are making, you are just regurgitating statements.

There are three fighter projects at varying stages of development. No other nation on earth is doing that.

India presently has only two projects on ground Tejas Mk2 (IAF project), and TEDBF (IN project) AMCA is just on drawing board just like Chinese had J15, J16, J20 at the same time.

India presently has only two projects on ground Tejas Mk2 (IAF project), and TEDBF (IN project) AMCA is just on drawing board just like Chinese had J15, J16, J20 at the same time.

No, prototype is being devloped know, anyone who knows about aircraft knows that takes up resource

Wow! Thanks for posting.
Oh, don't get excited. It's just a random picture I found in the Chinese media, nothing more

There isn't any new news on this thing at the moment.

The only confirmation: this thing will appear on all aircraft carriers of the PLA Navy..........16.........17..........18.........

I will find some pictures from Chinese media for everyone to remember. Please judge for yourself whether these pictures are true or false.
If you've seen these, ignore them.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

@Deino .... now soon you will see people here be quoting that this is a delivery aircraft for PAF :ROFLMAO: .... like @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE (master of fake news/copy paste stuff & old articles) and many more.

Indeed .., at the SDF they already joked "Yeah, and you can see the Pakistan AF markings on it ;)"

But please let me add to these two:

These are just the two well-known mock-ups at Huangdicung and NO real J-35s

And this is an even older image showing NOT the J-31 but the FC-31 (V2) no. 31003!

Ha................

Do you miss the days of intense discussions?

View attachment 61047

And right after this image was leaked (in fact just re-found) yesterday, again the usual suspects immediately claimed "Chinese National TV footage of a J31/35 production line, showing q side weapon bay?" on X

Users who are viewing this thread

Back