J-31 to be inducted soon| Pilot training reportedly in progress

Is there any concrete work going on on MK2 and TEDBF? they both are also just on drawing boards right?

LSP-8 is test bed for MK2 technology development and TD will only after arrival of F-414 engines

IN pilots are already working on N-LCA, as you know it is doing its part in developing technology for TEDBF.

Both MK2 & TEDBF will work tandemly as technology will be same.

I am not asking for formulation of the RAM or source code of the radar or exact radar cross-section, I was asking if both are using same EOTS, or different, or both are using same RAM or not as I saw somewhere on Indian forum that J-20 has RAM coating backed into the body while on J-31 they spray paint it (not sure if it is true or not),
things like that...
No country will publish the real parameters of its weapons. The public data that you can see is all modified data, and it's not real data. Whether it's China or United States, they do this when they announce the parameters of their weapons.

As military enthusiasts, after we officially announce it, we can just know it, and there is no need to dig deeper. If the official does not release it, there is no need to take the initiative to ask, and people who know the data will not have the guts to tell you.

For some equipment, the published information is a certain type of accessory, but is it actually equipped with this accessory?

As we've been discussing on the PDF, the PL15E of PAF and the PL15 of PLAAF, aren't they the same? Do they make a difference? What's the difference? Is it just one more letter "E"? --------- this is a question that will never be answered on a PDF.

The ballistic missiles and rocket launchers sold by China, no matter what model, will always have a maximum range of 299km!

A country that can't even make bullets. Even they have 10000 military projects. It's just a dream.

View attachment 61347

Tradingeconomics.. Very believable source.. but their data source seem to be a dead end UN website.

But none the less, thanks CHyena for supplying bombs and torpedos that too under just 40K$.
Screenshot_20240827_193544_Brave.jpg

Tradingeconomics.. Very believable source.. but their data source seem to be a dead end UN website.

But none the less, thanks CHyena for supplying bombs and torpedos that too under just 40K$.
View attachment 61351
Um. Tradingeconomics are not trustworthy. Indians are trustworthy. No wonder all Chinese factions look down on IN三儿.

Separate Funds ;)
It is so idiot. At the end none of them could have been made....
See how F35 or Rafale were made for navy, air force (and Marines in F35 case).

I feel that we have gone full circle. Some parts of this debate remind me of the JF17 saga in 2003/4/5/6/7/8. Questions were raised from across the border, belittling everything Pakistan is doing. Doubts and questions negated all sorts of success. But in the end, India does not have anything to field better than JFT blk3 today.

J31/FC31/JF31, whatever you called it will come in small batches for test and evaluation just like PAF got handful of F-7P in late 80s, then a follow-up of local production/import few years later. no mater what doubts are thrown out, no matter what questions are raised, these handful of J31 are coming and coming soon, counting months. Will PAF have a full squadron in 2026, i highly doubt but in 2028 it will be fully operational with a squadron strength. China is no USA, nor PAF is USAF to induct F35 in numbers in one go; even the USAF took a long time to test and evaluate the F35 before ordering in numbers.

So, my advice is to relax and enjoy the ride, and let the Bhindi neighbors go nuts; honestly, they do not have options except F35, and it will come with strings, lots of them. somehow I feel US is asking PAF to create this situation for IAF and India.

Nevertheless, PAF is finally getting upper hand on IAF. No matter how you see it.

I really don't understand why they don't merge AMCA and TEDBF.
AMCA is not suitable with our two ski jump carriers.. also it will need folding wings which will add extra complications to already difficult project of a 5th gen aircraft.

It is so idiot. At the end none of them could have been made....
See how F35 or Rafale were made for navy, air force (and Marines in F35 case).

Doesn't matter it made or not, but In my view it will be made and you will see repeat of Tejas history with some refinement, but the more important thing is that they will get their share of funds. You need to think with 3rd world mentality here.

AMCA is not suitable with our two ski jump carriers.. also it will need folding wings which will add extra complications to already difficult project of a 5th gen aircraft.

If same can be done with Rafale then why not with AMCA?

Via ACuriousPLAFan/SDF:

„Yeah, I'm gonna punch whoever's blurring this photo too.Claimed to be a J-31/35X taking-off.But this should also mean that there is actually a clear, detailed version of this photo hidden somewhere.“

(Image via @鼎盛大彪 from Weibo)

1724779530435.png

Via ACuriousPLAFan/SDF:

„Yeah, I'm gonna punch whoever's blurring this photo too.Claimed to be a J-31/35X taking-off.But this should also mean that there is actually a clear, detailed version of this photo hidden somewhere.“

(Image via @鼎盛大彪 from Weibo)

View attachment 61368

Doesn't look like J35/31, wings are too small, something like drone :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back