J-31 to be inducted soon| Pilot training reportedly in progress

First of all, there are places in China where to far far far places there is no people. Secondly, if you post these kinds of pictures in China, that too without permission trust me you would go missing in China, never to be found again. So yes, many pictures you see are often taken years or months back before they end up in Chinese social media.
What you're saying is incorrect.

First of all, the guy who took a photo of a J-20 over a decade ago and posted it privately on the internet didn't disappear. The police department invited him for a cup of tea and then released him after giving a warning.

Secondly, China does have some uninhabited areas, but those places also do not have proper airports and necessary ancillary facilities.

Via ACuriousPLAFan/SDF:

„Yeah, I'm gonna punch whoever's blurring this photo too.Claimed to be a J-31/35X taking-off.But this should also mean that there is actually a clear, detailed version of this photo hidden somewhere.“

(Image via @鼎盛大彪 from Weibo)

View attachment 61368
These self-media reports from China, you need to be cautious. The vast majority of their content is fake news. Of course, there are also real revelations. Therefore, you need to carefully distinguish the real from the fake.

Due to the onslaught of Internet companies, China today is in an era of information explosion. The fan traffic economy is prevalent, and under the temptation of money, many people create a lot of fake news on the Internet. They earn money by using appalling headlines, exaggerating factual content, tampering with pictures, and wanton reverie to attract people's attention. In the military sphere, this phenomenon is especially pronounced.

"鼎盛 Dingsheng" used to be one of China's most famous military forums, and the vast majority of its members were radicals, but there were also some rational moderates. The forum has long since closed, and many of the former members are still active on Weibo and Douyin with the prefix "鼎盛 Dingsheng".

China also has a unique group of "model airplane players" who build a variety of large-scale replica jet fighter models, and they often post pictures and videos on social media.

There are people outside the group who use their images to create all kinds of fake news to get money....................

Our good generals and leaders like Ayub Khan sahb tried their hardest to make a nation out of both our wings. It was a labor of love and actually giving a fukk about our future with all this multi ethnic nonsense. You’ve completely disregarded all that effort and instead blamed the people who actually cared?

Don’t you understand how good we were doing when Ayub Khan sahb was at the helm?

If punjabis or Balochi speak Urdu or the bungali speak Urdu? Is that a crime? Trying to forge a nation from busted ass backward tribal regions with no education? Where ethnicities ready to kill each other over petty little shit issues?

Our army is the most blamed and most insulted institution because it’s been constantly abused by the establishment.
I know that there are a lot of nationalists in Pakistan, and in China, there are a lot of them.

When we study history, we will find a phenomenon:

When the country was at its most in danger, those who shouted all day long to save the country fled the fastest and defected the most.

Those who are truly patriotic, they don't have much time and energy to shout, and more time and energy are spent on actions to actually help the country.

These self-media reports from China, you need to be cautious. The vast majority of their content is fake news. Of course, there are also real revelations. Therefore, you need to carefully distinguish the real from the fake.

Due to the onslaught of Internet companies, China today is in an era of information explosion. The fan traffic economy is prevalent, and under the temptation of money, many people create a lot of fake news on the Internet. They earn money by using appalling headlines, exaggerating factual content, tampering with pictures, and wanton reverie to attract people's attention. In the military sphere, this phenomenon is especially pronounced.

"鼎盛 Dingsheng" used to be one of China's most famous military forums, and the vast majority of its members were radicals, but there were also some rational moderates. The forum has long since closed, and many of the former members are still active on Weibo and Douyin with the prefix "鼎盛 Dingsheng".

China also has a unique group of "model airplane players" who build a variety of large-scale replica jet fighter models, and they often post pictures and videos on social media.

There are people outside the group who use their images to create all kinds of fake news to get money....................

Thanks again for your post and I‘m well aware of this so indeed this image could be fake due to the reasons you mentioned, but also doe to intentionally spread false claims and imagery for misleading foreign interest.

But anyway, what‘s your opinion on this specific blurry image?

Thanks again for your post and I‘m well aware of this so indeed this image could be fake due to the reasons you mentioned, but also doe to intentionally spread false claims and imagery for misleading foreign interest.

But anyway, what‘s your opinion on this specific blurry image?
A picture that doesn't make any sense, that's all.

If I want, I can massively create this fake news that can be more real than it seems.............

Flight pictures of FC31, without any need for secrecy. The J35 has already been publicly confirmed by the PLA Navy, and there is no need to keep the flight pictures secret.

Forcibly posting a heavily blurred image is pure eye-catching fake news.

If I want, I can massively create this fake news that can be more real than it seems.............

Flight pictures of FC31, without any need for secrecy. The J35 has already been publicly confirmed by the PLA Navy, and there is no need to keep the flight pictures secret.

That's I'm trying to explain @Zarvan who thinks J31 project is secret then J20/J35 and other top secret PLAAF projects

Interesting point of view! In fact the image itself is useless, worthless and maybe indeed face, but we have seen similar blurry images in almost every CHinese fighter program which were not faked. So yes, we have to be careful but to dismis any such image as fake also ignores certain „news“ and so for me this image - again even worthless in terms of details - if it is real at least gives a hint that there is maybe a new image if not even a new prototype.

Again, I totally agree with you to be careful but if you remember the „unveiling“ of new J-20 prototypes it was after done the same way: First we get a rumour, then a blurry image (like this), next a clear part of the real one and maybe weeks or months later the real clear image.

Interesting point of view! In fact the image itself is useless, worthless and maybe indeed face, but we have seen similar blurry images in almost every CHinese fighter program which were not faked. So yes, we have to be careful but to dismis any such image as fake also ignores certain „news“ and so for me this image - again even worthless in terms of details - if it is real at least gives a hint that there is maybe a new image if not even a new prototype.

Again, I totally agree with you to be careful but if you remember the „unveiling“ of new J-20 prototypes it was after done the same way: First we get a rumour, then a blurry image (like this), next a clear part of the real one and maybe weeks or months later the real clear image.

First FC31, No.: 31001. It is now on public display.........Ordinary people are free to go and visit it up close..........

Unfortunately, my city is too far away from SAC to take pictures of you in person.

I'm very close to CAC, only 45 minutes by high-speed rail. If the J20 is free to visit and take pictures up close one day, I can take a picture myself and show it to my friends in the PDF.

fc31.jpg

So, do you think the flight pictures of the FC31 still need to be blurred?

Last edited:
So, do you think the flight pictures of the FC31 still need to be blurred?

Not those showing the FC-31, but those showing the naval J-35 (IMO this blurry one shows most likely one due to the "hump" behind the canopy) and even more so the still unconfirmed "J-31" land-based variant, which is claimed to be "almost ready"!

Not those showing the FC-31, but those showing the naval J-35 (IMO this blurry one shows most likely one due to the "hump" behind the canopy) and even more so the still unconfirmed "J-31" land-based variant, which is claimed to be "almost ready"!
The first batch of J35 has already been finalized and is in production (it is also possible that it has already been produced and is undergoing factory testing).

According to the current progress of the tests of the Fujian aircraft carrier, news of the landing and take-off of the J35 on it should soon appear.

If you want to get some more accurate information about the J35, you can always keep an eye on the changes in the satellite photos of the Xingcheng base. There will be information you want to know.

AMCA is built as per IAF requirements , it has wider wingspan.
Rafales dont have folding wings. its goes inside lift as it is. dassault only strengthened landing gears for landing on the deck.
Stick to the topic this thread is not for AMCA or any other future projects of India, you're reported for doing off topic discussion

And JF-17 is battle tested and your samosa? And range doesn't matter much because we have tankers and as for agility most pilots can tolerate 5-6 Gs very very few pilots can tolerate 9 Gs only for few seconds

As for Rafale we have J10C which uses lots of classified technologies from J20 and have a better kinematics than of Rafale, Rafale is basically a stand off striker, EF-2000 is far better in air superiority then Rafale 😉 😀 👍 😜

So much on stick to the topic while yourself drivel away with Rafale vs. J-10 BS

J-31 export should be 2030 earliest. J-35 naval version is still in testing phase most likely in service in 2026-2027.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back