JF-17 PFX program

Iran was never coming in first place. If we go ahead with this project I think it would be Turkey, Saudi Arabia, UAE and maybe Qatar as partners.
What benefit does Pakistan provide them?
Its a very one sided benefit to Pakistan and what incentives would these nations have other than maybe some token technology gains?

View attachment 44950
How many times do I have to tell you to keep this picture in mind when it comes to PFX program. Just look at the flags.

I think it's you who needs to look at those flags. Turkiye, Saudis, and IRAN working together on a fighter jet project?! Since when have those three nations seen eye to eye on anything, especially the latter two?!

I think it's you who needs to look at those flags. Turkiye, Saudis, and IRAN working together on a fighter jet project?! Since when have those three nations seen eye to eye on anything, especially the latter two?!
Many things happen. There is always a first time. Also, Saudi Arabia is buying billions of dollars of weapons from Turkey. Iran and Saudi Arabia are being brought closer together by a close ally of us called China.

Many things happen. There is always a first time. Also, Saudi Arabia is buying billions of dollars of weapons from Turkey. Iran and Saudi Arabia are being brought closer together by a close ally of us called China.

I like your optimism :ROFLMAO: 😈

I like your optimism :ROFLMAO: 😈
It's not optimism kid it's news. If you don't follow news not my problem. Pakistan, Turkey and Saudi Arabia few years back also formed joint defence collaboration body which has its meetings every few months.

Bother to follow news and than have enough common sense to connect the dots.

It's not optimism kid it's news. If you don't follow news not my problem. Pakistan, Turkey and Saudi Arabia few years back also formed joint defence collaboration body which has its meetings every few months.

There was also "news" of the PAF developing a fifth gen fighter with "laser" weapons. What happened to that news?! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: keep smoking the good stuff from KPK.

It's URL ends with PK. why don't you give some source from the partner countries of Jf17 PFX project.

PFX is simply a localisation of the Block III with more Turkish and Pakistani content. There will be no airframe changes at all.
Hey, bro. Your point of view doesn't make any logical sense.

Since the PFX uses the B3 body, we don't think there will be any major changes. I can understand that PFX is a localised version of B3, but why with Turkey?B3 itself is a China-Pakistan collaboration, PFX changed to Turkey-Pakistan collaboration without major changes. What is its purpose and significance? Is Turkey much more advanced than China in terms of fighter technology?

PAF already has a large number of Chinese aircraft, your PFX needs to be re-matched with a data communication system to enable two way data communication with other Chinese aircraft.

I have been encouraging PAF to fully localise the JF-17 and establish a Pakistani fighter production chain. China will not retain technology on JF-17. I can't understand why Turkey should be added to this project ................

If it is a new project, it is normal to invite Turkey to join.

So, Block-4, basically? I theorise there will be an intermediate version between the 5th generation and the JF-17 Block-III. It makes sense, given the significant technological gap between 4th and 5th generation fighters. With scarce resources and a lack of 5th generation technologies, the PAF would likely take a gradual approach toward the next generation by creating an intermediary step (PFX). This would also allow them to gain confidence in localising some of the technologies.

I'm no insider—just making a logical analysis.

By the way, the nose-cone does seem flatter, possibly something similar to this rendering.

1725727262970.png1725727281999.png

PFX is simply a localisation of the Block III with more Turkish and Pakistani content. There will be no airframe changes at all.
No it's not that.

Is the PAF studying the design for the new USAF light stealth fighter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back